Dissecting the Florida Dept. of Children & Families Reports

austin

Former Member
Reaction score
I know there is so much info to decipher but thought this needed it's own thread..hope I am doing it right

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-11/43228283.PDF

Some of the things KC tells the DCF investigators totally contradict what was told to the LE investigators. Like she did her own child search and when she wasn't successful came home and told parents??? Hello! really?
It seems the CA was trying to control once again..and the investigator got both of their numbers right from "the get go"

Some quotes:

"it seems both women are very bitter"
"she was very detached emotionally"

Casey says that despite what the police have said, she really is a seasonal employee of Universal, and they have her time cards and pay stubs. Uh huh, sure.

Casey says that despite what the police have said, she really is a seasonal employee of Universal, and they have her time cards and pay stubs. Uh huh, sure.

She really, REALLY thinks people will just believe what she says and not do ANY follow up. :waitasec:

Casey stated to investigator that Eric whom she knew from middle school and who moved to Kentucky was the baby daddy. And..and He had set a trust fund for Caylee...what? what? are you kidding me. It just rolls off her tongue..

Oh, goodie, a thread to mock Casey's and Cindy's blatant lies to DCF!!!!

I had a hard time reading some of this report, as my eyes kept rolling so far back into my head.

I think the one that gets me the most is about how she searched for Caylee, and when that didn't work, she went home and told her parents Caylee was missing. That is so easily discredited. It is like she simply DOES NOT CARE how blatantly she lies, she just does it anyway. And being an advocate for missing children? Yeah, maybe she can go into partnership with Gerry and Kate McCann.

Crazy, crazy stuff...
Lanie

on page 2224 "The parent, caregiver, or household member has a criminal history (regardless of disposition) or engages in dangerous criminal activities that may impact child safety and/or presents a potential threat of harm to the child (eg. drug manufacture or distribution, trafficking and/or sell of illegal drugs or weapons, prostitution) "

This box is marked YES

I had a hard time reading some of this report, as my eyes kept rolling so far back into my head.

I think the one that gets me the most is about how she searched for Caylee, and when that didn't work, she went home and told her parents Caylee was missing. That is so easily discredited. It is like she simply DOES NOT CARE how blatantly she lies, she just does it anyway. And being an advocate for missing children? Yeah, maybe she can go into partnership with Gerry and Kate McCann.

Oh my god! I thought I was going to die when I read that. Like she just decided to go home when all of her "efforts" didnt help her find Caylee.:furious::furious::furious:What does she think the DCF would not colaborate with LE??:waitasec: I really hate CA and KC. And my heart is just breaking for GA

What is wrong with those women??

on page 2224 "The parent, caregiver, or household member has a criminal history (regardless of disposition) or engages in dangerous criminal activities that may impact child safety and/or presents a potential threat of harm to the child (eg. drug manufacture or distribution, trafficking and/or sell of illegal drugs or weapons, prostitution) "

This box is marked YES

uh oh - I missed that..need to go back and actually look the forms instead of the narrative. Wow.

Crazy, crazy stuff...
Lanie

Maybe she did tell her parents early on. I could certainly see a scenario where they all knew and purposely waited a month to report the child missing in order to give plenty of time for evidence to degrade and to make it nearly impossible to find the body.

Oh my god! I thought I was going to die when I read that. Like she just decided to go home when all of her "efforts" didnt help her find Caylee.:furious::furious::furious:What does she think the DCF would not colaborate with LE??:waitasec: I really hate CA and KC. And my heart is just breaking for GA

What is wrong with those women??

But she didn't go home. Her mother had to scour Orlando for her!

This box is marked YES

Wow, I also missed this because I was just reading the narrative. Wow again. But why isn't it addressed anywhere in any of the narratives?

This box is marked YES

Yeah, whoa! I missed that. So what was she doing?

Some one who knows how can you please fix the missed "r" in the header of this thread..

sorry..

Crazy, crazy stuff...
Lanie

Hi, Lanie. I take this to mean after the 31 days. The sentence before states they discussed what went on the 31 days before telling the GP's. Admits making mistakes during that time but refusing to discuss details due to criminal charges.
The lie comes in when KC say "I went home and told my parents." Her mother actually had to hunt her down and drag her lying butt home.

"she stated that she has enjoyed working with all the agencies and volunteers looking for her child and that is going to be her new vocation in life"......

I just can't help thinking of Amy and Seth on SNL saying..oh really...really?

"That Child" ugggggg ... that woman (I can't/won't even call her a mother).

Omg just finished reading these docs. The lies just roll so easily off her tongue. She *just* got caught lying by LE, and within days, she's lying to DCF about lying to LE!!

Question: when Casey says after retracing her steps etc she went home and told her parents that Caylee was missing, was Cindy still in the room with them? I don't see any notations of Cindy saying that wasn't true, or of any jaw dropping or intake of breath or any reaction on Cindy's part when Casey tells this whopper of a lie. But I thought Cindy was right there with them. Was she?

p.07/15 (2255) par.1

"She stated she (KC) has enjoyed working with all the agencies and volunteers looking for her child and that is going to be her new vocation in life."

Perhaps in addition to becoming a lawyer like JB? I think this is an example of how KC tries to emulate and woo whomever she is trying to manipulate and convince her lies to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back