Casey's Baby Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't do a dang thing for me. What does what she looked like 15 or 20 years ago have to do her with killing Caylee? At least Casey got to grow up, Caylee only had 2 birthdays in her short life. I couldn't care less what Casey looked like back then.

I know this was a ploy to garner sympathy but it had the opposite effect for me. I just keep thinking about how Caylee will never see another Christmas or say "cheese" for the camera in the warm Florida sun.

They don't do a dang thing for me. What does what she looked like 15 or 20 years ago have to do her with killing Caylee? At least Casey got to grow up, Caylee only had 2 birthdays in her short life. I couldn't care less what Casey looked like back then.

My thoughts exactly. I doubt these will help the defense at all.

I know this was a ploy to garner sympathy but it had the opposite effect for me. I just keep thinking about how Caylee will never see another Christmas or say "cheese" for the camera in the warm Florida sun.

"1...2...3...CHEESE" and "Want Cheese?"

Caylee saying cheese to the videocamera is on YouTube (if you haven't seen it).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBxvVckP3Ds

[The one point that hurts my heart is twice in the video she sighs when not getting a response from the videographer.]

Caylee was much cuter. Poor thing. I cant help but think about her with the Holidays coming up and how she should be alive.

Those are the sweetest videos. You can tell she was a happy child. It's so sad that she couldn't have been allowed to live.

For some reason the pictures being included in with the plea to allow Casey to live pisses me off! I understand what the intent was ... however, all I can do is look at those pictures and think ... I wonder what Caylee would have looked like when she was 4, 5, 6 or 7 ... I wonder what she would have chosen to be when she grew up ... I wonder how her life could have made this a better place.

It is a strategy to garner sympathy ... but I doubt it works ... After all if Casey had been made to look at baby pictures of Caylee before she decided whether to let her live or not it would not have made much of a difference either ... IMO.

THOSE are her defense? I laugh to myself... I did notice there was not one birthday party picture in the bunch. I wonder if that was intentional?

Caylee was a much prettier baby.

For some reason the pictures being included in with the plea to allow Casey to live pisses me off! I understand what the intent was ... however, all I can do is look at those pictures and think ... I wonder what Caylee would have looked like when she was 4, 5, 6 or 7 ... I wonder what she would have chosen to be when she grew up ... I wonder how her life could have made this a better place.

It is a strategy to garner sympathy ... but I doubt it works ... After all if Casey had been made to look at baby pictures of Caylee before she decided whether to let her live or not it would not have made much of a difference either ... IMO.

Her life was short and her ending was tragic-but make no mistake about it-Caylee did make this world a better place for having been here! We don't yet know why she had to leave us this soon-but there was a purpose for her coming. There is a purpose and a reason fo every life! We will see in the future(and maybe the not so far off future) the impact of her short sweet life. Casey wants her new vocation to be involved with missing kids. Well, she's going to get her wish in a way. Caylee will become the poster child for missing children everywhere and will be loved and missed forever, while Casey will become infamous and hated for causing it!
Hang on Angel-it's Friday,the camp is being set up, it won't be long now!:praying:

Yeah those are all real nice... at least KC had 22 years to enjoy her life while Caylee was taken of that by this vicious monster they call her mother!!

The picture that jumped out at me in particular was the one of KC (about age 6 or 7?) leaning up against CA outside and holding CA's hand like a "normal daughter" who loves her mother. I thought, that's what CA is thinking of now - that time when KC was still her perfect little girl. That's the KC CA is choosing to remember over the selfish monster KC has really turned out to be. CA only fears losing KC now because she knows: "We've lost our Caylee" - and if she loses KC too there is no sweet perfect little girl for CA to replace either of them with.

I expected her to look like caylee.

she didnt at all and had the same creepy smile she has now since an early age. weird.

It is absolutely heartbreaking.

I look at those pictures of the family that seemed to have everything going for them. Smiling photos with (I assume) Grandma and Mom and Dad all together and happy. Brother and sister under the Christmas tree. What could be wrong?

I remember coming home from the hospital with my oldest child and sitting in the rocking chair weeping. My husband thought I was 'round the bend after he asked - I'm sure he regretted it - why I was crying. But all I could think about that day was that Ted Bundy and Jack the Ripper and Susan Smith and all the rest of the murderers were once innocent little babies whose mothers had hopes and dreams for them. They were all once precious and sweet, babbling and cooing for the world to admire. What went wrong? And would I be able to prevent it, or was it out of my hands? Do you see why I wept?

So when I see those pictures of Casey, I wonder how they make Cindy feel. Does she remember some moment when she feels that Casey was irreversibly damaged, or is she bewildered and guilt-ridden wondering how the little girl she loved so much could have taken away the one thing they really cared about - their family.

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't make me feel for Casey. If anything it gives me a smidge more sympathy for Cindy. It just pisses me off that Casey had such a beautiful life and she threw it away. I think these pics will only harm her by reinforcing that there was no abuse or trauma as mitigation during the penalty phase of her trial.

Everyone was once an adorable baby. Even Stalin was the apple of someone's eye.

Her baby pictures do not garner any sympathy from me. This girl had both parents and grandparents who loved her and took very good care of her, she was not neglected or mistreated and lived a very nice middle class life. What more can anyone ask for in life? She had opportunities many people do not and SHE decided to throw away her baby's life and her own.

Me either. Most killers started out as cute babies. So what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah