907 users online (225 members and 682 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I expected her to look like caylee.

she didnt at all and had the same creepy smile she has now since an early age. weird.

It is absolutely heartbreaking.

I look at those pictures of the family that seemed to have everything going for them. Smiling photos with (I assume) Grandma and Mom and Dad all together and happy. Brother and sister under the Christmas tree. What could be wrong?

I remember coming home from the hospital with my oldest child and sitting in the rocking chair weeping. My husband thought I was 'round the bend after he asked - I'm sure he regretted it - why I was crying. But all I could think about that day was that Ted Bundy and Jack the Ripper and Susan Smith and all the rest of the murderers were once innocent little babies whose mothers had hopes and dreams for them. They were all once precious and sweet, babbling and cooing for the world to admire. What went wrong? And would I be able to prevent it, or was it out of my hands? Do you see why I wept?

So when I see those pictures of Casey, I wonder how they make Cindy feel. Does she remember some moment when she feels that Casey was irreversibly damaged, or is she bewildered and guilt-ridden wondering how the little girl she loved so much could have taken away the one thing they really cared about - their family.

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't make me feel for Casey. If anything it gives me a smidge more sympathy for Cindy. It just pisses me off that Casey had such a beautiful life and she threw it away. I think these pics will only harm her by reinforcing that there was no abuse or trauma as mitigation during the penalty phase of her trial.

Quote Originally Posted by sara barracuda View Post
    yeah those are all real nice... At least kc had 22 years to enjoy her life while caylee was taken of that by this vicious monster they call her mother!!
    amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

Everyone was once an adorable baby. Even Stalin was the apple of someone's eye.

Her baby pictures do not garner any sympathy from me. This girl had both parents and grandparents who loved her and took very good care of her, she was not neglected or mistreated and lived a very nice middle class life. What more can anyone ask for in life? She had opportunities many people do not and SHE decided to throw away her baby's life and her own.

Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    They don't do a dang thing for me. What does what she looked like 15 or 20 years ago have to do her with killing Caylee? At least Casey got to grow up, Caylee only had 2 birthdays in her short life. I couldn't care less what Casey looked like back then.
    Me either. Most killers started out as cute babies. So what?
    I have a constitutional right to my opinion and I am stating it!!!!!

IMO, Caylee is cuter than KC was. Unfortunately, all we have left of her are the pictures.

I think instead of anyone looking at KC baby pictures and giving her sympathy. They should be looking at Caylee's pictures and giving her justice.

Brrrr

She was still doing the wide mouth jester grin. Chilling reminds me of the Evil Seed little girl.

Speaking of photos, George Anthony was told in his interview that KC had a photobucket and that some of the pictures of KC were pretty bad. The detective said that a link somehow got up so it was open for public review.

Does anybody have that link so we can all see KC's photobucket? Or is this possibly pics we've already seen?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by ValleyGirl View Post
    Speaking of photos, George Anthony was told in his interview that KC had a photobucket and that some of the pictures of KC were pretty bad. The detective said that a link somehow got up so it was open for public review.

Does anybody have that link so we can all see KC's photobucket? Or is this possibly pics we've already seen?

TIA
    Muzikman got the CD and uploaded all the photos for us-- you can download them to your computer via the first post on this thread https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72608

It's a lot of icons/graphics, moreso than personal photographs, but the aggregate effect of all the images is chilling, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MarleneM View Post
    The picture that jumped out at me in particular was the one of KC (about age 6 or 7?) leaning up against CA outside and holding CA's hand like a "normal daughter" who loves her mother. I thought, that's what CA is thinking of now - that time when KC was still her perfect little girl. That's the KC CA is choosing to remember over the selfish monster KC has really turned out to be. CA only fears losing KC now because she knows: "We've lost our Caylee" - and if she loses KC too there is no sweet perfect little girl for CA to replace either of them with.
    Gurl, I'm telling you, this is what I posted 3 weeks ago on here. Cindy is having a flashback, reminiscence of Casey as a young child...she is stuck there.

p.s. Those photos of Casey, don't make her look adorable. They make her look devious. Always, IMO>

Quote Originally Posted by concentric View Post
    p.s. Those photos of Casey, don't make her look adorable. They make her look devious. Always, IMO>
    I agree! I think she looks creepy and decidedly un-cute.

These use of these pictures really pisses me off. It's a slap in the face - they are implying that Casey somehow matters more than Caylee. What the --- ? 'Oh, please don't give her the death penalty, because she was once a cute baby like the daughter she MURDERED, so she deserves to live' (but somehow her OWN daughter didn't?) oh wait that might not work out so well for us. ???
    Ahh I'm just so confused and messed up about this!

I agree. She isn't going to evoke the response I think they want. She was a creepy looking child, imo.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast