Ping Map for July 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.

I've posted this before when the 16th was being discussed but I may as well post it again. I think that KC may have had her phone with her on this day when she taking LE on the "grand tour". The pings here would indicate the places that she took LE. Just a thought.

From the Calendar

Lee Picks up Casey's belongings from Tony's apt

While LE are at Anthony home questioning family, Lee goes to Tony's apt. and picks up Casey's laptop, large leopard print duffel bag w/clothing, white backpack w/clothing, large purse with toiletries, female items.
Leaves midnight on 7/15, returns 2:25 am on 7/16.
Lee Anthony interview. pg. 18, line 19. pg. 21, line 19

Stultz gets call from a jailed Casey. His parents advise him to hang up.

Document Page 13/695 Lines 16-25
July 16th: Casey calls him from jail about 11:30 11:45 and he just heard OCSO and then he hung up called his parents and asked them what to do and they said not to answer so he didn’t accept any calls. She called back about 3 or4 minuets later.

Casey is arrested!

Someone in the Anthony household was looking up information on Zenaida Gonzalez.

Chris S. Says: Casey called him from jail.

July 16 Casey calls him from jail about 11:30 11:45 and he just heard OCSO and then he hung up called his parents and asked them what to do and they said not to answer so he didn’t accept any calls. She called back about 3 or4 minuets later.
Page 695 Lines 16-25 Chris S. interview with LE on July 30, 2008 (Typed as June)
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564652.pdf

OCSD take possession of 1998 Pontiac

From the first set of documents released. George's written statement that car was released to OCSD. Page 41 of pdf document. Page 38 of original OCSO documents.

At 1:06pm is when Casey and Amy texted about Amy's wrecked car Casey texted "call me when your on your way over to the car. And Amy texted I'm on the way.

Since KC says "on your way over to the car", is it safe to assume that the wrecked car is somewhere other than the A's? Maybe at TL's place? Did KC know where the car would be taken? I STILL want to know where this car is and I think the key LA "destroyed" was the key to AH's wrecked/totaled car.

Originally Posted by
10:37am- Casey texts-Lauren Gibb*.

June 16

Lauren received this per Lauren's phone

Is this an error??

I double checked the spread sheet. There is no text or phone call showing for a Lauren G. on June 16. The spread sheets show nothing. I also looked at July 16 just in case dates were mixed. Nothing on that day either. I don't see any calls or text to her at all.
Lauren's G. interview has no mention of any calls or text between them either. I am not sure

The phone number log does show calls but has no number listed this may be why it is not showing on the sheet.

I will PM TeasLil & BondJamesBond. I have to run some errands and will get this out to them later this afternoon. The missing number may be the hitch or I am just not seeing it.

Lauren stated she talked to Casey on July 16th. She also said prior to that day she probably hadn't talked to Casey since April. I don't have Lauren's number to confirm but there are a few unidentified numbers on July 16th.

Well...I'll be d@mn'd. You guys are good.

Very interesting to see that she makes a dash to the Tower 32 area for ~15mins immediately after receiving the call from Yuri.

Well...I'll be d@mn'd. You guys are good.

Very interesting to see that she makes a dash to the Tower 32 area for ~15mins immediately after receiving the call from Yuri.

Her phone is pinging all over god's creation around that time...

Originally Posted by BondJamesBond
...just doin' a little housekeeping.

In the "haven't even found clothes" thread I posted a reference to the find that served as the subject of this thread.

In that post I also referenced chesterp's comments about his, and others in the search teams', reaction upon smelling the odor of this find from some distance.

The posting betwixt chesterp and I confirming that he was commenting on the Sunderson find (since he isn't local and wasn't certain of his location) can be found here:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=474

Originally posted by Texas Lil:

Bond,

I read your post and interesting reply by chesterp. The map as viewed on the county appraiser's website (2008 image) shows a tower to now be located if following the ravine to the East. Can we find out if this happens to be a cell tower and if so, when it was placed there?

picture.php

Brought this over from the other thread...

Originally Posted by TexasLil
Bond,

I read your post and interesting reply by chesterp. The map as viewed on the county appraiser's website (2008 image) shows a tower to now be located if following the ravine to the East. Can we find out if this happens to be a cell tower and if so, when it was placed there?

*snipped image*

Hey Lil. I didn't bring the entire post over here, but, may do that next.

Unless I'm mistaken, the tower you are referencing is the tower from which Ping 8 originated (will give tower# in next post).

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...32587&t=h&z=11

Ping 8 was the 11:34AM ping on 6/27 that sent Amy the text message about definitely being something dead and getting rid of it.

..brought over from the "haven't even found Caylee's clothes" thread for convenience.

Quote:
Lemme add a little speculation myself to some points already posted...jus summarizing for convenience.
  • Consider that Casey began the process of digging a hole in the backyard with intent to bury the body, but, after some effort the bagged body was placed in the shallow hole, and perhaps Casey began the process of covering it with loose dirt. At this point Casey observed the hole wasn't deep enough and aborted this burial location in favor of a disposal elsewhere, and returned the shovel. The bagged body was placed in the trunk and carried with it some loose dirt.
  • Consider that Caylee's clothes weren't removed until after the first day of death (all of 6/17) had elapsed in hopes that if/when discovered the remains would be unidentifiable otherwise, in which case they may have already contained some early decomp fluid
  • Consider the removed clothes were bagged and thrown in the trunk of the Pontiac with the intent to dispose of them.
  • Consider the disposal of the body became an unanticipated and overwhelming problem for Casey, and disposing of the bag of clothes faded in comparison to this problem.
  • Consider the flurry of calls 6/16PM was to support a planned "unable to find ZFG", and, "I tried to reach you" claim later, and the disappearance of Casey from the G&C's presence was necessitated by the presence of the body in the trunk or backyard which required dealing with prior to coming forward. This mode of delaying the inevitable confrontation with G&C became easier over time, even after the body had been disposed - ultimately stretching to 31 days and Cindy's forcing the issue.

[*]Consider, following the disposal of the body, the bag of clothing remained in the trunk until 6/27 when Casey investigates the source of the smell, discovers the bag and tosses it, subsequently commenting to Amy about getting rid of the source of the smell.
    [*]Consider there may have been several bags of trash in the trunk of the Pontiac as at least one was discovered and submitted into evidence when the car was recovered on 7/15.

[*]Consider some bags of trash were discovered ~11/9 in a wooded area on Sunderson in a "hole" created by some trees, with searchers commenting on the stench from many, many yards away, and causing them to run the other direction for relief...yet, no remains were located with this trash. Recall that DNA testing may require several weeks to process.
    [*]Consider the cell tower (Tower 32) Casey pinged the morning of 6/27 @ 11:34AM commenting to Amy about getting rid of the smell IS ON Sunderson, albeit a slight detour, on her return trip toward Tony's - cut short @ Amscot that morning.
  • Consider Casey did not intend to lose the Pontiac as she was taking actions to secure gas (see "the chase" post in 6/29-only ping thread, and Amy's statements about securing gas can 6/30 morning).

Blue font regarding the potential connection to this find. OK...its a long putt...jus' for grins.

"Tower 32" in celllogrev9.

Brought over from the other thread...

Brought over from other thread...

Quote:
*snipped image*

Unless I'm mistaken, the tower you are referencing is the tower from which Ping 8 originated (will give tower# in next post).

Ping 8 was the 11:34AM ping on 6/27 that sent Amy the text message about definitely being something dead and getting rid of it.

Good idea to bring the post here. I hadn't connected the 27th to this tower since the google image didn't show the tower being erected yet. It's interesting to look at the other days and times this tower was pinged. I'm sure you've looked at that but posting here for others information.

6/18/08 WED 4:11:05 PM
6/27/08 FRI 11:34:05 AM
6/27/08 FRI 11:34:47 AM
7/1/08 TUE 5:31:28 PM
7/1/08 TUE 5:34:09 PM
7/1/08 TUE 5:34:43 PM
7/1/08 TUE 6:33:40 PM
7/1/08 TUE 11:50:38 PM
7/2/08 WED 10:07:50 PM
7/8/08 TUE 10:52:10 AM
7/8/08 TUE 11:13:29 AM
7/16/08 WED 11:22:30 AM
7/16/08 WED 11:53:24 AM
7/16/08 WED 12:02:59 PM

Originally posted by Pink Panther:

I'm really interested in the July 16th ping map at the moment. I was looking at it earlier today. I am assuming she still had possesion of her phone??? I keep thinking that she was taking LE past areas that she wanted to "check out". Does anyone know if she was with LE by 11:22 am?

Quote:
*snipped image*

Texas L'il:

Good idea to bring the post here. I hadn't connected the 27th to this tower since the google image didn't show the tower being erected yet. It's interesting to look at the other days and times this tower was pinged. I'm sure you've looked at that but posting here for others information.

6/18/08 WED 4:11:05 PM
6/27/08 FRI 11:34:05 AM
6/27/08 FRI 11:34:47 AM
7/1/08 TUE 5:31:28 PM
7/1/08 TUE 5:34:09 PM
7/1/08 TUE 5:34:43 PM
7/1/08 TUE 6:33:40 PM
7/1/08 TUE 11:50:38 PM
7/2/08 WED 10:07:50 PM
7/8/08 TUE 10:52:10 AM
7/8/08 TUE 11:13:29 AM

Pink,

I don't believe the ping map is showing the tower 32 pings on 7/16. I just asked Georgia PI to take a look at the map and make the changes.

Lil

Went to the calls and docs to look at times. Yuri called her cell phone at 11:44 a.m. It appears by the pings they were on their way to Universal by about 12:40. So it is possible she wasn't yet with LE at that time. The phone pings in the area of Universal from about 1:00 p.m. until 2:42 p.m. The next pings are from 3:06 p.m. until 11:37 p.m. near the sheriffs office. She was arrested at 4:33 p.m.

Do you recall if they went directly from Universal to the sheriff's office?

Originally posted by Recovering-Lurker:

Thanks! Yes, I recall they did go straight to the sheriff's office after Universal.

Originally posted by BondJamesBond:

Nice work, Pink. :clap:

IIRC, LE brought Casey home in the wee hours of the morn 7/16 after the initial wild goose chase to Sawgrass, etc.

Cell log times are bit off from the ping map, still...
Looks like a trip over to Lake Vaj for ~1.5hrs ~2AM???!???. WTH?

Looking @ cell log for 7/16 she makes a dash to the Tower 32 area (Sunderson) for about 15 minutes immediately after getting the call from Yuri and returns immediately home.

FWIW, looks like the call from Lauren G. was 9:51AM. (Saw that question on the 7/16-only ping thread).

I refuse to believe these trips to Sunderson were solo. Casey had to be with Lee, Cindy, George or some combination. (Note that George reportedly went to a special meeting ~Noontime 7/16 w/ his new employer.)

Originally posted by Theonly1:

BondJamesBond:

If Casey went on jaunts on this day I would also agree she was most likely not alone because didn't CA and GA remove the battery from her stinky car so no one could drive it (like who would take off in that stinkmobile).

Went to the calls and docs to look at times. Yuri called her cell phone at 11:44 a.m. It appears by the pings they were on their way to Universal by about 12:40. So it is possible she wasn't yet with LE at that time. The phone pings in the area of Universal from about 1:00 p.m. until 2:42 p.m. The next pings are from 3:06 p.m. until 11:37 p.m. near the sheriffs office. She was arrested at 4:33 p.m.

Do you recall if they went directly from Universal to the sheriff's office?

Originally posted by Recovering-Lurker:

Thanks! Yes, I recall they did go straight to the sheriff's office after Universal.

Originally posted by BondJamesBond:

Nice work, Pink. :clap:

IIRC, LE brought Casey home in the wee hours of the morn 7/16 after the initial wild goose chase to Sawgrass, etc.

Cell log times are bit off from the ping map, still...
Looks like a trip over to Lake Vaj for ~1.5hrs ~2AM???!???. WTH?

Looking @ cell log for 7/16 she makes a dash to the Tower 32 area (Sunderson) for about 15 minutes immediately after getting the call from Yuri and returns immediately home.

FWIW, looks like the call from Lauren G. was 9:51AM. (Saw that question on the 7/16-only ping thread).

I refuse to believe these trips to Sunderson were solo. Casey had to be with Lee, Cindy, George or some combination. (Note that George reportedly went to a special meeting ~Noontime 7/16 w/ his new employer.)

According to the arrest narrative, Casey took them on the tour of (1) the seniors facility at 301 N Hillside Dr., (2) Sawgrass #213, (3) Crossings townhome community near Michigan Ave & S. Conway Rd.--time unspecified but apparently sometime in the morning. Yuri dropped Casey back at the Hopespring house. He then went to Sawgrass to meet with the manager, then to Universal to meet with the Universal investigator. When the Universal guy said Casey didn't work there, he called her on his cell phone. This must be the 11:44 am call. By 12:30 2 other LE guys were meeting Casey at the Hopespring address to bring her to Universal. At 4:33 pm Casey was placed under arrest.

What is ping #52???

Sorry Pink,

Tower 32 is how we track the towers on our Excel log of the calls. The tower was pinged three times on 7/16 and isn't on Georgia PI's map. It's located at 28.5280556 N 81.2486111 W

The 7/16 pings on this tower were at

Lil

Phone records show a 3-minute call from William W just after midnight and before her middle-of-the-night "jaunt", and an 11-second call from Casey to Sean D at 3 am just before she goes back to the house.

Always assuming this isn't just a case of an unusually far-away tower pinging for calls from/to the Anthony house for a while...or possibly a quick trip to Lee's house which is a little closer to the cell tower in question.

Phone records show a 3-minute call from William W just after midnight and before her middle-of-the-night "jaunt", and an 11-second call from Casey to Sean D at 3 am just before she goes back to the house.

Always assuming this isn't just a case of an unusually far-away tower pinging for calls from/to the Anthony house for a while...or possibly a quick trip to Lee's house which is a little closer to the cell tower in question.
Interesting. In his interview WW states the he received a text from her at 10 pm on July 15th. The one where she says "Caylee has been missing for 32 days...". The LE interviewer questions him about this asking if he is sure that he received the message on the 15th (this while they're looking at his phone) and he says yes. Anything like that on the logs?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back