TES has asked that people stop calling them:

Law_girl41

Former Member
Reaction score
Dear Sleuthers:

TES has requested that all bloggers, posters & concerned people, to please stop calling their offices & emailing them with concerns & questions regarding the search for Caylee Anthony. They have requested this of several blog sites. They are too busy to keep answering the phones etc. from concerned members of blogs & forums.

TIA!

PS. Someone asked me to post this ASAP. Let TES do their work. They all know you care, but need their phone lines clear and their personnel available for other duties. Thank You

:blowkiss:

Dear Sleuthers:

TES has requested that all bloggers, posters & concerned people, to please stop calling their offices & emailing. They have everything they need and have requested that all people to stop interfering with their work. They are too busy to keep answering the phones etc. from concerned members of blogs & forums.

TIA!

PS. Someone asked me to post this ASAP. Let TES do their work. They all know you care, but need their phone lines clear and their personnel available for other duties. Thank You

Thank you for that reminder..TES are the pros in this..they say they have what they need..then they do. Phone lines and text messages are for the task at hand ..to search until they find little sweet Caylee.

Law girl - can you post a message on Scared Monkeys also? I'm just asking because I noticed a lot of chatter on that site regarding the search too. I'm not a member there and I don't want to interfere with what you are doing to spread the word.

Salem

Dear Sleuthers:

TES has requested that all bloggers, posters & concerned people, to please stop calling their offices & emailing. They have everything they need and have requested that all people to stop interfering with their work. They are too busy to keep answering the phones etc. from concerned members of blogs & forums.

TIA!

It was wild today on Murt's trip.

PS- THANK YOU!!

Dear Sleuthers:

TIA!

PS. Someone asked me to post this ASAP. Let TES do their work. They all know you care, but need their phone lines clear and their personnel available for other duties. Thank You.

Respectfully - could we put this in context to avoid feeding the Nay-Sayers?

Could you POSSIBLY rephrase the above SPANK more diplomatically?

Respectfully - could we put this in context to avoid feeding the Nay-Sayers?

Could you POSSIBLY rephrase the above SPANK more diplomatically?

Now it's been quoted, the original can be edited but the quotes will remain...:)

A more politically correct phrasing:

Although TES appreciates all the support from the forums and the bloggers and has the highest regards for them all-he is kindly requesting that all calls henceforth and until further notice to their phone lines cease and desist unless it is substantial evidence about Caylee or pertaining to the search in some other concrete fashion. They need the phone lines to be kept free. Thanks for your kind understanding-

What the request was/is, is that TES is mounting the largest search for a missing person in US history. The updates to search info are on our sites:

www.pleasefindcaylee.com
and www.texasequusearch.org

We have dedicated staff to keep that up to date, not to answer phone calls and emails. Every TES member is working at over capacity, and inquiries or non-emergency issues have to be our second priority.

Support is critical to us, please understand, we are operating from an infrastructure designed to organize searches half this size..

(Waving at Blink) I haven't called once! (or emailed...or texted...or anything) I am, however, sending you guys many prayers and positive thoughts across lines which I know are not clogged with unneccessary BS. ;)

(Waving at Blink) I haven't called once! (or emailed...or texted...or anything) I am, however, sending you guys many prayers and positive thoughts across lines which I know are not clogged with unneccessary BS. ;)

Ditto that! :clap:

On the other hand, I think it could be worded a bit more nicely considering there was another thread started asking for help/funds for water. LOL

GO TES!! I wish and pray you find Caylee this weekend!! :blowkiss:

On the other hand, I think it could be worded a bit more nicely considering there was another thread started asking for help/funds for water. LOL
Right now, I am not worried about wording or how they want to ask people to stop calling them...as long as people respect their wishes and stop calling! I can understand how frustrating it could be if people are calling with so-called tips, ideas, etc. as has happened with the tip lines. I can see this being a real problem when they need to keep their attention focused on the task at hand. Finding Caylee is what is important and they are in place to do so. I say let them do their job and our job remains as always to be supportive from a distance.

Attention: My opolgies if anyone was offended. I was rushing to post because I have other obligations. The request was NOT to discourage donations. IIRC_ many people from many blogs, websites & forums donated money. ( donating money does not give certain entitlements to anyone.) TES appreciates all the donations & volunteers very much. My source did not specify who was callling. But they were on overload and requested that we spread the word. Don't be offended by the message, If it came accross to some as critical- It was not meant that way, I think some need to percieve it differently and not take it out of context & rush to judgement, That is unfair to me to be attacked. I donated money & services too, I dont feel special or entitled for anything like that. As stated before, I was asked to do this asap. I also had other obligations that needed my attention. I was only trying to help. No one here was being smacked. Honestly. But its such a shame to be judged without knowing where someones heart really is. I guess I should have put in a whole lot of suck up words in order for some to not feel it was personal. I apologise to those who thought it wasnt nice enough. Next time, I'll put some sugar & cherries on top of my words.

I hope no one called them and told them to search where the german shephards pee:eek:

Right now, I am not worried about wording or how they want to ask people to stop calling them...as long as people respect their wishes and stop calling! I can understand how frustrating it could be if people are calling with so-called tips, ideas, etc. as has happened with the tip lines. I can see this being a real problem when they need to keep their attention focused on the task at hand. Finding Caylee is what is important and they are in place to do so. I say let them do their job and our job remains as always to be supportive from a distance.

Oh, you are so right. I can't imagine really, who DOES call them, unless it is to find out how to donate. That is what I was trying to convey. :crazy:

Ditto that! :clap:

there was another thread about needing water, which was true. it was the phone calls, not the donations. they are busy. thats all I know.

Attention: My opolgies if anyone was offended. I was rushing to post because I have other obligations. The request was NOT to discourage donations. IIRC_ many people from many blogs, websites & forums donated money. ( donating money does not give certain entitlements to anyone.) TES appreciates all the donations & volunteers very much. My source did not specify who was callling. But they were on overload and requested that we spread the word. Don't be offended by the message, If it came accross to some as critical- It was not meant that way, I think some need to percieve it differently and not take it out of context & rush to judgement, That is unfair to me to be attacked. I donated money & services too, I dont feel special or entitled for anything like that. As stated before, I was asked to do this asap. I also had other obligations that needed my attention. I was only trying to help. No one here was being smacked. Honestly. But its such a shame to be judged without knowing where someones heart really is. I guess I should have put in a whole lot of suck up words in order for some to not feel it was personal. I apologise to those who thought it wasnt nice enough. Next time, I'll put some sugar & cherries on top of my words.

I wouldn't worry about it, Lawgirl

You were awesome, really. It's just that this thread, saying they "have everything they need"...Leave us alone basically...well...you know. I know that is NOT how you meant it but it certainly could be taken that way.

I donated to TES more than once and will continue to do so! However, I will NOT be calling them with things that really do not matter, ever. Let them do their job is how I feel.

Keep on doing the right thing Law_girl, I truly wasn't calling you out. I am watching out for WS at every turn and read some unflattering things elsewhere so I decided to put it out there. Ya Know?!

Law girl - can you post a message on Scared Monkeys also? I'm just asking because I noticed a lot of chatter on that site regarding the search too. I'm not a member there and I don't want to interfere with what you are doing to spread the word.

Salem

Sorry, I cant because I am not a member there. But I only offered to post on this site based on a request from someone close to TES search teams.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back