Myself and another ws member will be joining murt at blanchard park tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I just want to let everyone here at ws know that myself and another WS member will be heading out to Blanchard Park at 3:00 AM to show our support here at WS for this precious little girl Caylee.

Windchime - I didn't realize you are in Florida until now. Yes, Blanchard Park I'm sure is still a hot spot. The place is soooo huge and so thick. Be careful!

That's great, Windchime. Let LP know we are all rooting for him! :)

Edit: And please tell Murt we appreciate all his hard work.

Windchime, I am sooooo jealous. Please take some pictures to post, and oh yeah, please get his autograph, and tell him I am his #1 fan.......

Sorry, I am star-struck!!!!

Wish I could be there. Thanks for searching and be careful.

Windchime, I am sooooo jealous. Please take some pictures to post, and oh yeah, please get his autograph, and tell him I am his #1 fan.......

Sorry, I am star-struck!!!!

I know, that man just oozes charisma, doesn't he?? I luv him :)

3:00 A.M.??? Please be careful and God bless you!!!!

Salem

Thank you Windchime and other member. Tell Murt thank you as well.

Bless your hearts......if I could figure out a way....and I've been thinking all night now....I'd be right there too and it's frustrating me that I can't time managment this. Please take my support with you and pass it around!

Thank you all we will stay safe. :) I will be taking lots of pictures. LP and LE will be there with the dive team tomorrow morning at approx. 8:00 AM . Some of you all might not know this Murt got a call on the way home from LP to meet him at Blanchard Park ASAP he turned his van around and went to Blanchard Park. There was LP and a LE member and a few others. Due to them finding a cross and a peice of matchting material and beads LP believes that Casey could of put her in the river that goes through Blanchard Park.

Thank you to those going out in the morning.
I am a little star struck too, uh, can you just pat Rob on the rear for me? LOL
:eek::smiley4::iamashamed0005:

question for locals- with TS Faye, was there a raise in the river? Would that have an impact on where Caylee might be>?

Actually Murt stated that the water was up into the parking area following the storm. This is on the little video with LP that he has posted on his site. Sorry I don't have time to fetch the link, but you can find it on Murt's thread.

I saw Murt's video and could not determine where in Blanchard Park they were looking. Does anyone in the know have a Google Maps link that can pinpoint the area?

LP had a reasonable-sounding time line of what may have happened. However, I think there is a flaw in him supposing the bag Caylee may have been in leaked when she removed it from the vehicle. Because decomp had been occurring for roughly 10 days at that point, and fluids would have been left in the trunk then, I would think that the Body Farm's analysis would indicate 10 days of decomp and not 2.6 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998