Tim Miller Interview re: Blanchard Search

I guess Tim & LP had a falling out eh?

Nancy Grace tonight will be da bomb.

Not being snarky here, but LP has been about media attention throughout this whole thing. He runs his mouth when he has absolutely no idea what he is talking about.

Said so perfectly!! I like LP, but he is going to far here. It seem more about him then it seems about Caylee. I feel so bad for Tim, but it is time to move on, there are a lot of families waiting on him.

And the Anthony family sit back and smerk. :mad:

Well at least Leanord is keeping the search going on right now. I think he is dead on about where Caylee is at and the fact that George and Cindy showed up there just goes to prove it.

Leave Murt out of the issue... he is just covering the search, just like he covered the TES search.

I would not be surprised to hear that The As are playing TM and LP off one another. Just saying.

Well at least Leanord is keeping the search going on right now. I think he is dead on about where Caylee is at and the fact that George and Cindy showed up there just goes to prove it.

Well, Tim just said in his interview that he believes there is nothing there. I believe Tim before I believe LP.

Well, Tim just said in his interview that he believes there is nothing there. I believe Tim before I believe LP.

With all due respect, "believes" is completely different from KNOWS.

The Anthony family "believes" Casey is a victim.

Just saying.

Not that I don't think TES is right to move on to cases where families WANT their loved ones found. The negativity & game playing in this case is enough to suck the very soul out of any decent human being.... Tim deserves better than being insulted by the likes of the Anthonys.

I don't understand why anyone would be upset about someone else searching if they so choose to do so and it is on their own dime. None of us know for a fact where Caylee is. Why not let the people who have the resources, the heart, and the time rule out as may areas as possible, even if nothing is found? Who is it hurting??!!

The A's probably have nothing to do with this situation at all.

LP has flat out lied, exaggerated and hogged the spotlight throughout this case. No wonder TM is peeved with him! TM is a very reserved man. One of the fantastic searchers' from Websleuths stated that TM asked that the Anthony family not be badmouthed during the search because nobody has any idea what they're going through. For him to say that these searches have ulterior motives - something - or someone - has really ticked him off.

LP has flat out lied, exaggerated and hogged the spotlight throughout this case. No wonder TM is peeved with him! TM is a very reserved man. One of the fantastic searchers' from Websleuths stated that TM asked that the Anthony family not be badmouthed during the search because nobody has any idea what they're going through. For him to say that these searches have ulterior motives - something - or someone - has really ticked him off.

TM said that anyone caught badmouthing the A's would be off the search. He was very adamant about it. For him to say this about LP's search opens my eyes. Something made him say it!

Sad at least he is looking. My whole family were going to head down
there from here (Upstate SC). I had a few questions for TES about
the search there and the one from NC and they never answered except
a canned response to read the website about the search on the 8th
that didn't answer my two small questions at all.

Two questions I asked:
1. Will the search last till Monday and Tuesday? If so we can come help.

2.Since we will be driving 530 miles is there help from the community for
accomodations since it lists several hotels in the thanks but, nothing
listed in the page. We've never been to Florida.

If we would've driven down there for 530 miles the search would've
been over and been SOL and a waste of our time and $. In the end we
decided not to go because it was too iffy because TES seemed to pull
up stakes on a whim last time which they did this time having someone
pull down the command center faster than they threw it up.

TM and his drama queen antics between him and Sin messed up
this search while they waited around to get the Anthony's
approval which was a waste of time. The Anthony's do not
want the child found. I think nearly everyone gets that
except TM.

I get the impression that TM is organizing people saying, "You go here"
"You go there". Juan you start dismantling the Command Center.

How has LP lied? He has just voiced his opinion like everyone else. If LP is not searching where TES is searching, I don't get it because TES hasn't found her either. A lot of places to search. At least LP is searching. IMO There is only one person that knows where Caylee is and she's not searching. So who's the bad guy here?

Tim said in the interview that he searched that very same area himself yesterday using sonar and that he was confident there was nothing to be found. He never said that LP shouldn't be searching, he said that he didn't want to be a part of it.

Sad at least he is looking. My whole family were going to head down
there from here (Upstate SC). I had a few questions for TES about
the search there and the one from NC and they never answered except
a canned response to read the website about the search on the 8th
that didn't answer my two small questions at all.

Two questions I asked:
1. Will the search last till Monday and Tuesday? If so we can come help.

2.Since we will be driving 530 miles is there help from the community for
accomodations since it lists several hotels in the thanks but, nothing
listed in the page. We've never been to Florida.

If we would've driven down there for 530 miles the search would've
been over and been SOL and a waste of our time and $. In the end we
decided not to go because it was too iffy because TES seemed to pull
up stakes on a whim last time which they did this time having someone
pull down the command center faster than they threw it up.

TM and his drama queen antics between him and Sin messed up
this search while they waited around to get the Anthony's
approval which was a waste of time. The Anthony's do not
want the child found. I think nearly everyone gets that
except TM.

I get the impression that TM is organizing people saying, "You go here"
"You go there". Juan you start dismantling the Command Center.

Bolded by me.
Why do you think TM doesn't know that the A's don't want her found?? I've seen no evidence to back that up. He has to tread lightly around the A's on this, and I think he's doing as good a job as anyone can expect. As for your remark about "drama queen antics", well, I think that's about as off base as can be, and quite RUDE at that. Show me any other person who would go through what he's been through and turn it into something as positive as he has: an organization that is dedicated soley to finding missing people. I see nothing "drama queen" about it. Shame on you for saying that about such an upstanding, caring, humble person. TM is a saint and a hero, no two ways about it.

Folks, I don't think it serves Caylee to "bash" one "team" against the other.

Both Tim and Leonard have worked on their own dime trying to serve this sweet angel. Please let's not get into a fight over these two men who are doing what we all want to do, and that's find Caylee.

i hate to say it but everytime Tim comes to Orlando the only thing he talks about is losing money and wanting to pull out he is kind of a whinner. I think he does amazing work but man that is my read on him .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back