Could Caylee's Body Have Been Taken Out Of Florida?

aprilshowers

Reaction score
Website
www.diana-elaine.com
Let's discuss this a bit:

I keep thinking that maybe KC had help ... and it wasn't HER who took Caylee outside of Florida. I'm speaking of her body here.

If she had a tank of gas and 3 cans full, she could go 500 miles round trip. If either she or someone else, drove 250 miles one way, that can get you just outside of Florida.

Just maybe that's why she's so confident, they won't find Caylee where they're looking.

About her cell phone pings: I'm not real familiar with them, haven't really studied them, but either she didn't take her phone with her, or like mentioned above, SHE wasn't the one who took her.

Thoughts?

Casey never left Orlando. Police said that.

Caylee is dead and was in her mother's trunk.

Casey never left Orlando. Police said that.

Caylee is dead and was in her mother's trunk.

I know that KC never left Orlando ... according to her cell phone pings, but I'm talking about somebody ELSE taking Caylee's body outside of Florida, in KC's car ... or transporting her from KC's car into their car, truck, etc., then taking her.

This is my husband's theory. I tune him out as much as possible because I'd like to not believe it.
The only thing that keeps me from not believing this is that there is "one shred of truth" in all that KC says, and she said "she's close to home".

I pray every night that Caylee is not only close by, but will be found before this trial.

In this case, everything is so twisted and strange that I guess very little can be ruled out. However, Nobody that I know can fathom having a babysitter for 2 years that NOBODY they know has ever seen. Two years of babysitting for the queen of photobucket and not one snapshot. Not impossible, but highly improbable.
Pings rule out KC going anywhere too far. Usually in cases like this one, the simple answer is simply the answer. IMO-if there was anyone else involved-there would be evidence of involvement-LE has phone records and KC isn't smart enough to use pay phones to contact anyone.
Also-her brain is not wired to maintain a "plan"-IMO-she has to think on her feet and move with the river as it runs. Most of her actions are actions of convenience committed as need arises. I'd still put my money on convenient disposal-i.e. dumpster

I know that KC never left Orlando ... according to her cell phone pings, but I'm talking about somebody ELSE taking Caylee's body outside of Florida, in KC's car ... or transporting her from KC's car into their car, truck, etc., then taking her.

I had thought about the idea that maybe KC chloroformed Caylee to keep her quiet while they were taking her to be sold, maybe knock her out and put her in a suitcase, etc so no one would see her being moved, but they overdosed her, so then they just threw the suitcase in the river or dump. I don't know, there are so many things that could have happened.

I have always felt she could go outside of Orlando to dispose of Caylee. Casey knew very well her phone could be traced (she may not have known exactly how it worked but she knew) she would have just left it at home.

Okay gas is expensive but that doesn't keep people from getting it anyway. When there is a will there is a way.

In this case, everything is so twisted and strange that I guess very little can be ruled out. However, Nobody that I know can fathom having a babysitter for 2 years that NOBODY they know has ever seen. Two years of babysitting for the queen of photobucket and not one snapshot. Not impossible, but highly improbable.
Pings rule out KC going anywhere too far. Usually in cases like this one, the simple answer is simply the answer. IMO-if there was anyone else involved-there would be evidence of involvement-LE has phone records and KC isn't smart enough to use pay phones to contact anyone.
Also-her brain is not wired to maintain a "plan"-IMO-she has to think on her feet and move with the river as it runs. Most of her actions are actions of convenience committed as need arises. I'd still put my money on convenient disposal-i.e. dumpster

Bolded by me. That dumpster theory is looking more and more promising...:eek:

I think they should check Lee's yard and the Great Grandparents yard.

I brought this up before and it didn't seem strange to anyone else but in KC's written statement on July 16, 2008 on the 4th page it says..."With many and all attempts to contact Zenaida, and within one short conversation on June 12th,2008 I was never able to check on the status or well-being of my daughter. Zenaida never made an attempt to explain why Caylee is no longer in Orlando or if she is ever going to bring her home."
How did KC know Caylee was no longer in Orlando if she didn't have any chance to even check on Caylees well being. We now know that this is just another lie of KC's but why would she include the fact that Caylee was no longer in Orlando?...:confused:

I brought this up before and it didn't seem strange to anyone else but in KC's written statement on July 16, 2008 on the 4th page it says..."With many and all attempts to contact Zenaida, and within one short conversation on June 12th,2008 I was never able to check on the status or well-being of my daughter. Zenaida never made an attempt to explain why Caylee is no longer in Orlando or if she is ever going to bring her home."
How did KC know Caylee was no longer in Orlando if she didn't have any chance to even check on Caylees well being. We now know that this is just another lie of KC's but why would she include the fact that Caylee was no longer in Orlando?...:confused:

Good point...:eek:
Why would she point that out specifically???

Right ... see, I'm not thinking KC was the one who drove her outside of Florida, but somebody else .... somebody who knew somebody who knew somebody, so there was allot less connection to KC or a friend of KC's.

Yes, she could have left the phone somewhere .... or she never left, because somebody else took Caylee's body away, using KC's car or their own.

Plus they never could find evidence of a phone call between Z and KC. Ever.

I don't think she left Orlando. I don't think anyone else was involved. Who, no matter how good of a friend or whatever, would take a (sorry this is going to be graphic) rotting, stinking, decaying body of a toddler besides the sicko that killed her?

...also, without Annie's interview (which may hold the smoking gun of testimony), I still find it more than likely that Zanny originated as Annie and then became imaginanny.
In my very bones I feel like KC is confident bc she does not KNOW WHERE Caylee is now. If KC does not know/then LE will not know (at least in her mind) That is why I believe dumpster---bc someone else did help-they just didn't know it

Right ... see, I'm not thinking KC was the one who drove her outside of Florida, but somebody else .... somebody who knew somebody who knew somebody, so there was allot less connection to KC or a friend of KC's.

Yes, she could have left the phone somewhere .... or she never left, because somebody else took Caylee's body away, using KC's car or their own.

I sure am hoping that LE has gotten all of her friend's phone records, checked their cars, etc. Even if it was a friend of a friend, there may still be a trail.
Man, my head is spinning. :confused:

I think the "no longer in Orlando" statement was a specific and intentional addition to keep LE running blind. She knew they would not find HER ZG in Orlando, bc there is no actual ZFG in existance in Orlando. Maybe if she threw the bone far enough-the dog would run after it!

I am beginning to think it was possible. In the beginning I was convinced KC didn't have help, but I'm not so sure any more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back