Judge issues restraining order to not let BC sell assets

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighNC

Reaction score
Interesting...

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3939917/

It's also interesting that they are asking for "support" for expenses, etc. perhaps it's just posturing by the attorneys, but it seems rather odd that they would WANT to continue to be that linked to him.

I guess with the temporary custody order - it's reasonable.

I can't believe that he's still employed and they are still paying him. Amazing - just exactly what do you have to do to get fired?

Thanks, Raleigh!

I'm thinking this is in preparation for a wrongful death suit (in addition to continued support of his children).

I too can't believe he is still on the CSCO payroll; wondering if someone can verify that info for us?

I think this is a legitimate request............regardless of the outcome of the trial, he still has an obligation to his children financially and selling off assets (most likely to pay his attorneys) is taking away money for those girls. No matter what he did ......he is still a father and should provide and protect their future. If he isn't thinking of them then someone needs to make him.

The only thing I disagree with the statement about him not having living expenses therefore the girls should get all his money. I assume his house, cars and other bills are not paid off and therefore, he still has expenses even though he is locked up. Those bills still have to be paid regardless.

He should be forced to pay whatever the standard child support payment is for NC. In Texas, for 2 kids - it is 25% of your NET income. Not sure what the formula is in NC.

Interesting...

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3939917/

It's also interesting that they are asking for "support" for expenses, etc. perhaps it's just posturing by the attorneys, but it seems rather odd that they would WANT to continue to be that linked to him.

I guess with the temporary custody order - it's reasonable.

I can't believe that he's still employed and they are still paying him. Amazing - just exactly what do you have to do to get fired?

Poor fella can't catch a break. So Ms. Stubbs believes he had a plan for his family to sell his possessions - hmmmm. Wonder if he had a plan to help take care of his kids, seeing as how his check didn't clear to help pay for the agreed portion of travel and expenses. All that money he liked so well, tied up now.

They must have gotten notification of some assets being disposed of already. Did you read the motion, RC? In it they state he has been 'wasting' assets (don't know what this is in reference to) and are asking for all receipts for sale of any assets over $200 since July 16, 2008.

They must have gotten notification of some assets being disposed of already. Did you read the motion, RC? In it they state he has been 'wasting' assets (don't know what this is in reference to) and are asking for all receipts for sale of any assets over $200 since July 16, 2008.

I did read the documents. Perhaps Nancy's wedding ring really wasn't at the jewelers ? We do know the diamond pendent is in the possession of LE along with a few other pieces of jewelry. We also know the house was partially packed so... could be any number of things he has "wasted".

I did read the documents. Perhaps Nancy's wedding ring really wasn't at the jewelers ? We do know the diamond pendent is in the possession of LE along with a few other pieces of jewelry. We also know the house was partially packed so... could be any number of things he has "wasted".

Perhaps $12,000 for an unnecessary psych eval? And whatever he has been paying K&B? And he probably is paying for his parents' lving expenses as well. Is his father still here?

Perhaps $12,000 for an unnecessary psych eval? And whatever he has been paying K&B? And he probably is paying for his parents' lving expenses as well. Is his father still here?

A PI too don't forget. Dunno Star -but he sure has rung up a bill and in doing so the Rentz's have as well. Considering he now sits in jail, I suspect they are entitled to re-coup their costs from him instead of letting him pith it away or give it away.

It's kind of ironic that he's even concerned about what's left of his assets now since his :behind: isn't likely to be leaving jail/prison ever again. I guess it's the last thing he could (try to) control. I'm sure he was quite pissed at seeing that motion come through. It was fax'd to him at the jail.

Also, another thought: if he was busy disposing of assets immediately on/around July 16th and over the next few weeks, it would make you wonder why he needed to liquidate. A custody battle is one thing, but why was he preparing to dispose of his assets? Would a man who had nothing to do with his wife's murder need to start asset disposal?

Wonder when the WD suit will be filed...cause you know it's coming.

What right does Cisco have to fire BC? Perhaps he is on administrative leave where he collects a portion of his salary only. Cisco is certainly treating this situation as "innocent till proven guilty" in my opinion.

It's kind of ironic that he's even concerned about what's left of his assets now since his :behind: isn't likely to be leaving jail/prison ever again. I guess it's the last thing he could (try to) control. I'm sure he was quite pissed at seeing that motion come through. It was fax'd to him at the jail.

Also, another thought: if he was busy disposing of assets immediately on/around July 16th and over the next few weeks, it would make you wonder why he needed to liquidate. A custody battle is one thing, but why was he preparing to dispose of his assets? Would a man who had nothing to do with his wife's murder need to start asset disposal?

Wonder when the WD suit will be filed...cause you know it's coming.

Fleeing the USA ?

What right does Cisco have to fire BC? Perhaps he is on administrative leave where he collects a portion of his salary only. Cisco is certainly treating this situation as "innocent till proven guilty" in my opinion.

The part where he's not showing up for or available to work might be an issue for them.

The part where he's not showing up for or available to work might be an issue for them.

That is why I said 'administrative leave'. Not really sure if this applicable but why else would he still be collecting a paycheck?

Wondering... how is he going to pay his lawyers? What amount did he rack up with them? Did he attempt to pay them and that is what the Rentzs are referring to his having spent?

That is why I said 'administrative leave'. Not really sure if this applicable but why else would he still be collecting a paycheck?

Sounds like Cisco is figuring out what they are going to do; I have no idea what their policy is regarding such matters. My company would terminate upon indictment, but Cisco may have a more generous policy.

IIRC he said he'd been working from home and was getting ready to start going back to the office soon? Considering it was something he said, I'm not sure if it can be accepted as fact, but regardless why should Cisco to keep someone indicted of murder on their payroll? If he's found innocent they could hire him back, but until then it makes the company look real bad...

Lori - I tend to doubt that the children have ever been one of his top priorities no matter how much he tried to make it look that way in the custody issue.

I like the way the Plaintiffs stated that Brad "currently has no living expenses". LOL That must have raised his blood pressure when he read that! haha

I like the way the Plaintiffs stated that Brad "currently has no living expenses". LOL That must have raised his blood pressure when he read that! haha

That really made me LOL, too. :biggrin:

Goodnight all! :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members