Dennis M (Kid Finders Network) stole all of the memorial flowers for Caylee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
This is just awful. This is from Destiny at Scared Monkeys who has contact with Leonard Padilla:

http://.net/index.php?topic=4070.msg536878#msg536878

Holy ****....You Won't believe this.....

LP just called me ...he is so sad....and mad.....Dennis Miller and KFN yesterday after the Prayer Vigil for Caylee at Blanchard Park....they KFN came back later in the afternoon and stole ALL the Flowers that had been sent and brought to the Prayer Vigil.......PLUS:...Millstead is try to stop ANY AND ALL FURTHER DIVING AND SEARCHES FOR CAYLEE......OMG!!!!!!!!!.....Des

This is just awful. This is from Destiny at Scared Monkeys who has contact with Lenaord Padilla:

http://.net/index.php?topic=4070.msg536878#msg536878

I have had it with rude people! They can't even leave the flowers that are in honor of Caylee's memory. Whether Caylee is alive or dead, those flowers were to honor her and should have been left alone!

The A's and KFN are disgraceful and disturbed people! :(

who is dennis miller and KFN? forgive me for being clueless....

I just called the WFTV newsroom and told the guy that answered about this whole thing. I can't believe that anyone would do that!

It wasnt thier property. Cant they get in trouble.
Who are these people anyway? they seem shady to say the least.
Why did they feel they could take the bears ballons etc ?

KFN= Kid Finders Network. Wow is all I can say. And it might be time for this non profit Org. to look for a new line togo into. They are making a major mistake IMO.

So I am guessing they brought the flowers to GA & CA?

Dennis M from Kidfinders is the creepy little dude in the blue shirt that went after a photog at Blanchard Park the other day.

Absolutely disturbing! I swear this case gets even more bizarre each and every day! I can't believe some people in this world. It breaks my heart and I have tears welling to hear this... It is about CAYLEE people..
Just sick...

UMMM When did LP call this person? When I spoke with him he was in meetings and said he'd call me back when he was out. Id this from yesterday? I have a hard time believing this is from today unless it was early this morning prior to his meetings.

Jeni

I have had it with rude people! They can't even leave the flowers that are in honor of Caylee's memory. Whether Caylee is alive or dead, those flowers were to honor her and should have been left alone!

I don't understand, what would motivate him to do that? WTH?

Dennis Miller from Kidfinders is the creepy little dude in the blue shirt that went after a photog at Blanchard Park the other day.

He didn't come off as a very nice guy that day with the camera man. Not a fan!

Are the flowers and gifts now being offered in lieu of t-shirts and bracelets at the KidFinders donation tent? Make a donation and get a genuine Caylee Prayer Vigil/Memorial memento????

Those bastards!

Dennis Miller from Kidfinders is the creepy little dude in the blue shirt that went after a photog at Blanchard Park the other day.

Ahh, I thought so. Even more equally disturbing IMO. It makes me mad they would do this.. If they feel Caylee is alive then PROVE it to us with some credible tips and sightings so we can help find her! UGHGH.. makes me want to fly all the way to FL and knock some common sense into them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam