Anthony Family Spokesman Resigns/Is Fired *all threads merged*

EmMomma

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
Reaction score
"Due to the erratic behavior over the last several months exhibited by the Anthony family, Larry Garrison is resigning as their spokesperson. It is my opinion that others have manipulated them into situations, that would not dignify the family. I can no longer be part of that behavior. I wish them all the peace and resolution they so deserve. The truth always comes out in the end, and in this case 'The truth is better than the spin,'" the statement said.
*snipped*

http://www.local6.com/news/17962294/detail.html

Oh...the spin...he should have seen that from miles away. :bang:

Ha! Big surprise there!
I see their entire "House of Cards" crumbling and all those around them getting disgusted or discredited:)

There is an artricle in the daily updates thread, about how he got money behind the A's back, I wonder could this resignation be due to this?

Everyone knows that no one, especially the suspicious characters in this case, do anything for free. I'll be curious to know if and how much LG was paid for all the appearances the Anthony's made.

"Due to the erratic behavior over the last several months exhibited by the Anthony family, Larry Garrison is resigning as their spokesperson. It is my opinion that others have manipulated them into situations, that would not dignify the family. I can no longer be part of that behavior. I wish them all the peace and resolution they so deserve. The truth always comes out in the end, and in this case 'The truth is better than the spin,'" the statement said.
*snipped*

http://www.local6.com/news/17962294/detail.html

Oh...the spin...he should have seen that from miles away. :bang:

Not quibbling with you but looks like there's 2 sides to this story too...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-spokesman-fired-111208,0,6654973.story

It's getting harder and harder to tell who's telling the truth in this case anymore. Sigh.

My guess is it's a combination of the 2 stories. Garrison probably decided he wanted to get paid, and they got po'd.

ETA: It just never freakin ends!

Don't the A's care that KidFinders is making money off of them too????

The Anthony's fired Garrison because he pocketed at least 6500.00 from NBC. Garrison is claiming the email from NBC to Nejame was rigged.

There are always 3 sides to every story, theirs, theirs, and the truth. The word truth has no part being involved in anything to do with Casey, her family, or anyone else involved with them, IMHO. Almost everyone involved with this family is worried about the almighty dollar and it's just plain sickening.

Who knows who is telling the truth with these people? They are all shady imo.

Interesting that the A's think everyone in the world should work for free...starting with their original request for an "Assistant" who could be available all hours and work for free....
I guess it's because they are such a loving, caring family. Everyone should want to "Help" them out of the kindness of their heart:(

Everyone knows that no one, especially the suspicious characters in this case, do anything for free. I'll be curious to know if and how much LG was paid for all the appearances the Anthony's made.

ITA..if I hear the words pro-bono one more time I will yack.

Sooo.. about that money..? Honestly, are the As surprised that most of those who have involved themselves have done so less out of the good of their hearts but a need to fill out their pockets? Who isin't profiting from this case (through actual funds/exposure)... anyone? I wonder how they feel about JB, the PI, PR Firm, KFN, Kobe, et al? Oh, I guess if you maintain KCs innocence you get a free ride on the gravy train.

Truth is not stranger than fiction in this ongoing saga. It's completely omitted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back