showering at Jesse's place

future criminologist

Reaction score
upon reading all the transcripts of interviews, one thing that I flagged was Casey going to Jesse's house to take a shower. I know it was in the morning. Can someone please remind me the date on which she did this? I think this little detail is going to be important to the timeline. I sincerely believe she did so to wash the "death stench" off, and she didn't want to do so at her boyfriend Tony's place.

my questions regarding this "shower" would be:
1. was anyone home when she did this?
2. did anyone ask her why she had no place else to shower?
3. what was she wearing when she showed up to take a shower? was she wearing the pants that Cindy laundered later?

anyone else curious about this shower thing? or am I totally off-base?

the case calendar in the stickies might provide the dates of the showers -
You might also look at Ricardo's interviews - believe he mentions
the shower there too .

Although I'm sure she showered at Ricardo and Amy's, since she stayed there the first week of July while TonyL was in New York, I believe you're referring to her mysterious shower taken at Jesse's......?:confused:

I have always wondered about this particular day when she went to take a shower. IRC, it was mid-morning when she showed up at his place, but she didn't look like she was in need of a a shower... Maybe I am not remembering it correctly but I agree something is ODD about this morning.

Her going over to take a shower has always stood out to me also, imo there was some kind of motive but with Casey who knows, I wondered if she needed to get into someone else's place to plant some kind of evidence, or did she go with the attempt to seduce the man only he didn't go for it? Or maybe she knew he'd just gotten paid and needed to steal a bit!

If I had a death stench on me because I'd murdered someone, I would much sooner drive myself to a beach somewhere and try to get it off that way rather than go to a friends where it could be noticed.

VB

The shower was not at Ricardo and Amy's, it was at Jesse G's. Not sure of the exact date, but it's in Jesse's statement. I know it was some time the first week of July- while Tony L was in NY.

IIRC....It was LAUNDRY she was doing at Ricardo's when he saw her at his place...shower at Jesse's.

The shower was not at Ricardo and Amy's, it was at Jesse G's. Not sure of the exact date, but it's in Jesse's statement. I know it was some time the first week of July- while Tony L was in NY.

She took the shower at JG's on July 1st. A lot of people speculate that she spent the night in her car the night before, since she was not allowed back in TL's apartment once he left for NY.

She took the shower at JG's on July 1st. A lot of people speculate that she spent the night in her car the night before, since she was not allowed back in TL's apartment once he left for NY.

But wasn't the car towed from Amscot on the 30th? Or is that not right? So many dates to keep straight.. :crazy:

But wasn't the car towed from Amscot on the 30th? Or is that not right? So many dates to keep straight.. :crazy:

Yes, sorry, I meant to say she slept in Tony's jeep....she drove it the whole time he was in NY.

yeah... she definitely showered at jesse's. i remember jesse stating that he thought it was really weird that she asked to take a shower because it didn't appear as if she needed one. don't really know why he thought that was so strange, but he noted it.

he said a few other interesting things in that interview. first, he felt that the death was a mistake, and that she would have buried caylee near her playhouse outside. the dogs marked a couple spots right there. second thing he said that was bizarre... he noticed that casey was building a better relationship with her mom. once that happened, she became more disinterested in caylee. doesn't make any sense to me but he noticed it.

Yes, sorry, I meant to say she slept in Tony's jeep....she drove it the whole time he was in NY.

Right. And if she slept sitting in the seat, that could explain why she didn't have the bed head/in need of a shower look, as Jesse stated. I dunno, just a thought. :)

As for asking for the shower, I don't read much into it, other than it being another example of the parasitic lifestyle she lived. Tony's gone so she's driving/sleeping in his jeep, laundry at Ricardo's, shower at Jesse's. Mooch. :rolleyes:

Her going over to take a shower has always stood out to me also, imo there was some kind of motive but with Casey who knows, I wondered if she needed to get into someone else's place to plant some kind of evidence, or did she go with the attempt to seduce the man only he didn't go for it? Or maybe she knew he'd just gotten paid and needed to steal a bit!

If I had a death stench on me because I'd murdered someone, I would much sooner drive myself to a beach somewhere and try to get it off that way rather than go to a friends where it could be noticed.

VB

the squirrels made her stink.....

Right. And if she slept sitting in the seat, that could explain why she didn't have the bed head/in need of a shower look, as Jesse stated. I dunno, just a thought. :)

As for asking for the shower, I don't read much into it, other than it being another example of the parasitic lifestyle she lived. Tony's gone so she's driving/sleeping in his jeep, laundry at Ricardo's, shower at Jesse's. Mooch. :rolleyes:

No only was she a mooch, for mooching's sake, she was mooching off of her friends 'cause she couldn't go home without Caylee. Her parents were already suspicious of what was really going on with Casey, and especially Caylee.

Although I'm sure she showered at Ricardo and Amy's, since she stayed there the first week of July while TonyL was in New York, I believe you're referring to her mysterious shower taken at Jesse's......?:confused:

I'm sorry, you are correct - I was thinking of the shower she took at Jesse's. I will correct my first post accordingly.

If that was the June 30-July 1st night then she didn't have bed head because she was on the phone all night long.

upon reading all the transcripts of interviews, one thing that I flagged was Casey going to Jesse's house to take a shower. I know it was in the morning. Can someone please remind me the date on which she did this? I think this little detail is going to be important to the timeline. I sincerely believe she did so to wash the "death stench" off, and she didn't want to do so at her boyfriend Tony's place.

my questions regarding this "shower" would be:
1. was anyone home when she did this?
2. did anyone ask her why she had no place else to shower?
3. what was she wearing when she showed up to take a shower? was she wearing the pants that Cindy laundered later?

anyone else curious about this shower thing? or am I totally off-base?

I believe Jesse stated that KC put the same clothes back on, which he thought was odd for her to do after showering. I would think if she was trying to wash the decomp smell off, it would still be in her clothes, and Jesse would have noticed the smell when he let her in.

i think he said he went back to bed after letting her in.

I believe Jesse stated that KC put the same clothes back on, which he thought was odd for her to do after showering. I would think if she was trying to wash the decomp smell off, it would still be in her clothes, and Jesse would have noticed the smell when he let her in.

i think he said he went back to bed after letting her in.

but what was she wearing? was she wearing those pants that Cindy later washed?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back