terminatrixator

All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and
Reaction score
Agent 050 on District Attorney Power

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/blogpost/3949156/
by Agent 050

Posted: Nov. 12, 2008 6:35 p.m.
Updated: Nov. 12, 2008 8:35 p.m.

In Wake County, why would Brad Cooper be charged, but not Jason Young? In Durham County, why would Michael Peterson be charged, but not Raven Abaroa? In Granville County, why has Kelly Morris's husband not been charged?

A simplified answer: The District Attorneys are refusing to move forward in those cases.

A well-respected district attorney once told me: "Prosecutors are the most powerful people in the system. By signing my name, I can dismiss a first-degree murder charge, or I can send the charge to the grand jury."
-------------
snipped - read rest of article at above link.

Agent 050 I think I love you!

My favorite part of the entire article:

"For any smug, narcissistic suspect who thinks he's gotten away with murder, Agent 050 advises you not to get too comfortable."

:behindbar

..yesssssssssssss!!!!!..love the entire article!

..smug, narcisstic----now who could that possibly be ?

..comfortable now raven ?

Agent 050 on District Attorney Power

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/blogpost/3949156/
by Agent 050

Posted: Nov. 12, 2008 6:35 p.m.
Updated: Nov. 12, 2008 8:35 p.m.

In Wake County, why would Brad Cooper be charged, but not Jason Young? In Durham County, why would Michael Peterson be charged, but not Raven Abaroa? In Granville County, why has Kelly Morris's husband not been charged?

A simplified answer: The District Attorneys are refusing to move forward in those cases.

A well-respected district attorney once told me: "Prosecutors are the most powerful people in the system. By signing my name, I can dismiss a first-degree murder charge, or I can send the charge to the grand jury."
-------------
snipped - read rest of article at above link.

Agent 050 I think I love you!
Well it seems that contacting Tracy Kline could prove to be very helpful in getting this case to move forward. This just might be the answer we have been looking for.

Well I'm excited Assistant DA Tracy Kline will be in office as DA in January. I know she's worked a lot of sex crimes, I really am hoping she will be interested in taking the case of a young pregnant Mother that was murdered in her own home!

I am also excited about North Carolina's first Female Governor, Bev Perdue.

There has been such an increase in women being murdered in NC lately that I'm hoping Governor Elect Perdue addresses this issue.

I've always been concerned about contacting a DA's office. It's like there is an quietly spoken yet unwritten rule that a phone call may be cool but two may just put you on their last nerve. It's something many people, especially LE learn the hard way.

I pray that someone in the DA's office knows and cares deeply about this case and they aren't afraid to take this case due to it being a CE case, because there is no witness and no weapon.

My thoughts on that is though, just because there was no witness or weapon doesn't mean that Janet and her unborn child weren't brutally murdered in her home and the murderer should have to pay for his crimes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back