Photos of Benjaman (not comparison thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SieSie

Reaction score
We have a thread for Photo Comparisons that is very long, I would like this thread to be for photos of Benjaman only, that way new people coming here can easily look at just Benjaman's photos.

If you have any screen caps or other photos of Benjaman that aren't included, please post them here. Thanks!

7309271d.jpg

This really sucks - apparently I've "exceeded my bandwidth" at Photobucket, so all the images I had are not showing up. It might, however, be a good thing - I've hosted my images there for years and this is the first time that I've gotten this message - maybe people are checking out Benjaman's pictures!!! :D I don't quite understand the whole bandwidth thing, but according to the FAQ at Photobucket, the images will appear again in a few days when my "month" gets reset.

Woohoo, go SieSie, that has got to be what it is!
Let's hope so!! :D I can't think of any other reason I would've exceeded my bandwidth. Anyway, according to
Photobucket FAQ, my pics will show up again on the 2nd (they "reset" it each month on the anniversary of your signup, and mine was on the 2nd of the month). Only 3 more days. :woohoo:

National Enquirer pics

Article scan by Gina
2 original pieces in another post.
I stitched the pieces together today.

Attachments

• BKEnquirerMerged.jpg
    BKEnquirerMerged.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 152
Photos cropped out of article

Attachments

• BKEnquirerComputerCrop.jpg
    BKEnquirerComputerCrop.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 124
  • BKEnquirerDenimShirt.jpg
    BKEnquirerDenimShirt.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 131
  • EnquirerWindow.jpg
    EnquirerWindow.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 130
  • DumpsterEnquirer.jpg
    DumpsterEnquirer.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 122
Gina's original pieces

Attachments

• BK Enquirer top.jpg
    BK Enquirer top.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 56
  • BK Enquirer bottom.jpg
    BK Enquirer bottom.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 36
hello all,
i have been working on computer "paintings" of bk as he might've looked with long hair, shorter and the beginning of a receding hairline. i used an application on facebook that only let me use solid lines, so take that into account. they do give us a little bit of a blast from the past. i sent them to his facebook page, too. they are in the public photo album i have called bk looks like jimmy buffett

hello all,
i have been working on computer "paintings" of bk as he might've looked with long hair, shorter and the beginning of a receding hairline. i used an application on facebook that only let me use solid lines, so take that into account. they do give us a little bit of a blast from the past. i sent them to his facebook page, too. they are in the public photo album i have called bk looks like jimmy buffett
=================================================

No link on here.
But I took a look at his personal FB page and I like what you have done.
It gives us a fresh eye on how he might have looked.
The second one struck me especially because a lot of men, no matter in what job, had that kind of haircut.
They even wore it a little longer, where you can see it starting to curl on the ends. Maybe two inches longer than what you have on there.
I hope it will bring back a memory for BK also.

Great job!

Fan photos

I've been wanting someone to photoshop different popular hair on his regression pics.

Good job on the hair. To me, he looks like Hudson Brothers.

Fan photos

I've been wanting someone to photoshop different popular hair on his regression pics.

Good job on the hair. To me, he looks like Hudson Brothers.
--------------

I remember the Hudson Brothers. That tells our age, doesn't it? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members