Bag of bones found in Econ river/ Blanchard

Am I the only one wondering why Padilla is telling ANYONE but LE what "they" found in the river???? Isn't that a HUGE "No-No"??

Am I the only one wondering why Padilla is telling ANYONE but LE what "they" found in the river???? Isn't that a HUGE "No-No"??

I don't know that he could have prevented anyone knowing with cameras out there. the FBI is supposedly on the way to the scene.

Dear GOD, I hope they finally found this baby.

I don't know that he could have prevented anyone knowing with cameras out there. the FBI is supposedly on the way to the scene.

Dear GOD, I hope they finally found this baby.

OH ME TOO ~ Please Lord let it be ~

I don't think it is her. Was it reported her toys were missing? Wouldn't she have added the doll and backpack?

This is the first find that has me actually freaking out. I SO hope it's her and she can finally be put to rest.

Cnn is reporting that a Bag has been found - Trying to confirm that they are Human

LIVE on FOX news right now

OCSD is on the scene

Wow. How strange.

Fingers and toes?

This just isn't making sense to me.

Fox reported that a "Layman" may call the bones "Fingers & Toes"

Strange....Where is the Skull?

I don't believe that Casey would have dismembered Caylee

I have no idea what to make of it. But just fingers and toes? Where is the rest? Seems weird to me.

It made me feel sick whether it is her or not.

I haven't been following as closely as I did from the start.

This case consumed me, and I stepped away.

There was also a shamrock in the bag. From the WESH link above:

Inside the bag were two toys and bones the size of fingers and toes, diver David Badalai told WESH 2 News. There also was a shamrock, which Padilla said was a favorite symbol of Casey Anthony.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back