Cindy is Unbelievable

Reaction score
They just interviewed her on WESH about the bones found and she didn't show a bit of emotion. Denied it could be Caylee. Actually insinuated that LP set it up. UNREAL! Anyone else see it! LP was more upset than the child's actual grandmother. Now, this could end up not being Caylee, but how could she not even get the slightest bit upset that this could potentially be her granddaughter.

Unbelieveable.. Maybe it isn't caylee.. but as a grieving relative you would think she would be interested to find out forsure for closure..
ALl I can think of is their confidence stems from knowing the real truth.. ?

Unbelieveable.. Maybe it isn't caylee.. but as a grieving relative you would think she would be interested to find out forsure for closure..
ALl I can think of is their confidence stems from knowing the real truth.. ?

I would want to know and I wouldn't be cocky about anything at this point, but then were talking about CA:crazy:

Sheriffs office just said that the bag was not part of Caylee investigation - Cindy really bothers me - she says she received a tip then wouldn't give the tag number to the news so that anyone else that sees it can call police - it's like they really enjoy whats going on, all the publicity, don't tell anything so anyone can help so that they keep getting on camera - its disgusting

Why is CA getting so much air time ???????????????? Arrrgghhhh! Reporter asked her whether or not she would be visiting KC. She stated that they are communicating the best way she knows how - through letters and that they made an agreement before the last time that KC went back to jail that the focus would be on finding Caylee.

Ohhhhh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I think that I just vommited a little in my mouth!!!

Sheriffs office just said that the bag was not part of Caylee investigation - Cindy really bothers me - she says she received a tip then wouldn't give the tag number to the news so that anyone else that sees it can call police - it's like they really enjoy whats going on, all the publicity, don't tell anything so anyone can help so that they keep getting on camera - its disgusting

Exactly!! It is like they are sticking it to LE and everyone. Isn't this one of those AMBER ALERT moments if it truly was a sighting so folks can spot the vehicle and call 911?

They want to play their cards close to their chest so they do announce the tip but then we'll just find out in a day or so it was nothing. But they got the press.

They just interviewed her on WESH about the bones found and she didn't show a bit of emotion. Denied it could be Caylee. Actually insinuated that LP set it up. UNREAL! Anyone else see it! LP was more upset than the child's actual grandmother. Now, this could end up not being Caylee, but how could she not even get the slightest bit upset that this could potentially be her granddaughter.

Exactly what I expected of her.

If she did get a "tip" why wasn't she there-since she didn't suspect anything with this? They were both abit to smug....can't believe the lack of emotion in this group.....nothing there--nothing...what exactly is in that kool-aide???? think they should bottle it up...I'm back to my wish of locking up CA with KC for a couple weeks and sit back and see who talks first....they also did their little plug at the park saturday with kfn---just keeping it real :bang:

jmo

Why is CA getting so much air time ???????????????? Arrrgghhhh! Reporter asked her whether or not she would be visiting KC. She stated that they are communicating the best way she knows how - through letters and that they made an agreement before the last time that KC went back to jail that the focus would be on finding Caylee.

Ohhhhh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I think that I just vommited a little in my mouth!!!

Let me guess.... Cindy will start that search in 31 days?

No rush.

CA's reaction to the bag of bones is all the more reason why I think she knows more than she's telling.

Another good point is . . . it goes to prove that they have NOTHING from the PI or investigation, no ZFG, no Caylee whereabouts.

If they had anything then they would NOT jump on any and every recent sighting tip that came in randomly.

They know if this sighting was consistent with the PI investigation and known last whereabouts. GA is saying that Caylee is being moved but she does not go from Texas to local like that, they are not flying Caylee around the country.

So which is it? Are they close and Caylee has been moved 9 times or are they clutching at straws?

Even it it isn't Caylee, maybe it will bring closure to somebody.

The tip will get flied in the folder along with all the other ones. All this little girl has been missing, there has not been one positive tip that has been provided that has mounted to anything. OH sorry, silly me, there was one. The 911 call that Cindy made to the cops saying it smelt like a dead body in the trunk of the car.

I believe Cindy, George, and Lee know a lot more and I wish LE could demand that they take a polygraph. The whole family is wasting the resources of LE by not telling what they know.

The Anthony family seems determined to drag this out as long as they can. I think their reasoning is that if they can get through the trial without the body being found, it increases their chances of dodging the death penalty.

If she did get a "tip" why wasn't she there-since she didn't suspect anything with this? They were both abit to smug....can't believe the lack of emotion in this group.....nothing there--nothing...what exactly is in that kool-aide???? think they should bottle it up...I'm back to my wish of locking up CA with KC for a couple weeks and sit back and see who talks first....they also did their little plug at the park saturday with kfn---just keeping it real :bang:

jmo

Ummmm...maybe she's not there because Coral Springs is about 3 hours from Orlando. Since she stated she'd just received the tip about 45 minutes before, she couldn't be there that quickly and doesn't it make sense for her to do just exactly what she did, which was pass the information(including the tag#) onto CS LE and let THEM follow up? Also, if you listened to her entire interview, she stated that she was going to let LE release the tag # if they thought it should be because she didn't know the proper procedure.

As for lack of emotion, I've seen Cindy show plenty. I'm sure you also must realize she's medicated and mood stabilizers can make a person appear flat. Personally, I can't imagine being in Cindy's position and I choose not to judge because no one knows how they will react until they're faced with it.

Is there no way that these grandparents can't be given a break? They are damned if they do and damned if they don't. Why aren't they searching, everyone screams. Then when they do come to the search site, they get harrassed. They can't do anything right in a lot of people's eyes.

I realize just about everyone on this board hates the Anthonys, but I don't and I won't.

Now, back to the Cindy and George bashing. Just ignore me. :blowkiss:

Riiiiight.
CA wouldn't even give tag # to media of supposed car. She says it's LE's responsibility, she doesn't want to "INTERFERE". Now, when has that stopped her BEFORE?! :bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back