2008.11.13 - 11.14 LP J Blanchard Park Search #2

I took a little survey with people I know. The local wairtress, my neighbor who knows the lastes scores of all the teams but who has no idea who Caylee is. My hubby asked some of his co-workers and asked the question if you thought you saw someone who you knew who was missing who would call and we gave them 3 choices. The family, a lawyer or LE.
Guess what everybody said LE Surpirse.

Please someone post what the presser is about.

As far as LE not working with FBI, it happens all the time. 2 different forces with 2 different criteria.

I lost you guys for about 2 hours, so have to catch up now.

OCSD said - "We requested that Mr. Padilla take a Poly-graph"

"We would wish the public would not conduct their own searches"

"it is best left up to proffesionals"

"FBI knows why they requested LP to take a Lie Detector test"

"No Bones were found"

"Leonard is not under arrest"

" We did not have deputies on the scene 24-7"

OCSD "This is an on going investigation involving OCSD & The FBI"

"It is a crime to make a false report to OCSD"

"When we get to a scene that we have been called to & we don't have credible information then you are impeading"

Please bare with me - I'm trying to type this as he says it so some of it may be "paraphrased"

why is murt saying a large bone and small bones taken by forensics and LE is saying no bones...i am so confused!

Wow, you guys are fast!

LE has asked "the public" not to conduct their own searches. Just having divers is not enough.

It was 'very improper' how this all went down.

No bones were found.

FBI will conduct lie detector test at a future date - "They know why".

Officer: LP is and has been in contact with LE and we feel he will continue to be in the future. LP is filling out a report for them and they asked him to take a poly to be conducted by the FBI because anyone that would make a false report about finding something, then it would be a crime, not that they have an evidence that has happened.

OCSO seems to be of the mind that LP called all the media there becasue so many where already at the park when they arrived.
I hope that they checked there source of info because there was a least 1000 people watching Murts live stream and we all saw media there long before LP picked up a phone and called anyone.

Speculation:
someon has called in something to that effect that LP planted evidence or lied about what was found and LE is giving LP the test so they can shut these people down and keep if from happening again. Or. There is something else going on and OCSO is using LP as a diversion. JMO

Well murt just said that forensics was taken and there were some small bones and a larger bone.

Feed went out - Neives would not say why the FBI is requesting that LP take a Polygraph

My Opinion,

They either do not believe something he told them or they want to CONFIRM that he is telling them the truth

I have caught LP in several "Mistruths" in his statements to the media,which is not a crime, but I hope he told LE the truth when they went out to California to Interview him.

Maybe OSCO doesn't want anyone to know that things were taken for forensics?

Have closed Blanchard Park - Murt says still bringing up evidence - lots of
toys - ninja action figure with diaper on it - little toys -
LP made statement in back of car - not arrested
Murt said big debate of if it is evidence or not -

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members