Casey's Attorney Files Counter-Claims Against ZG

My favorite section of that article...

Eyewitness News found out Friday that Casey Anthony's lawyer has filed a counter claim calling Zenaida's "a frivolous lawsuit which was filed for no other reason but to harass and embarrass" Casey Anthony.

I honestly didn't think this whole saga could get any crazier. And it did.

John M will have Jose Baez for (a very filling) dinner.

Granted this is what happens but still - what is so frivolous about this lawsuit? Casey dragged this person into this sad saga where she isn't connected at all - so get ZG's good name back she needs to sue herself out of it - and this is frivolous? Wow - Baez and the A's are really pieces of work

My favorite section of that article...

Eyewitness News found out Friday that Casey Anthony's lawyer has filed a counter claim calling Zenaida's "a frivolous lawsuit which was filed for no other reason but to harass and embarrass" Casey Anthony.

Or this part:
"...and contends John M's firm did it to "generate publicity for their law firm."

I live in the Tampa Bay area and John M is one of the most prominent attorneys in central Florida. He's got a very reputable firm. JB is still wet behind the ears. Does he even know who he's trying to mess with?

This woman is going to burn... how could her lawyer do this?

Oh good grief :doh::loser:

John M will have Jose Baez for (a very filling) dinner.

Agreed. JM is very seasoned and professional. He knows his stuff and is a good attorney. JB is no match. JB is grasping at straws. Instead of worrying about Casey's good name being smeared by ZFG ~snerk~ he should worry about his case with KC. He should really be worried about that.

Those, excuse me, dirtbags!!! KC will never, ever win.

Heck, I should sue her for disrupting my life. I'd probably win because there are thousands of us, lol.

Seriously, this is absolutely ridiculous. John M needing publicity? Hahahaha

Question, if KC is convicted can she still sue ZG and make a profit off her?

This is so ridiculous. Where does it end.

Someone from another board was watching WFTV live and they said Cindy is admitting to writing a book. No link yet.

ROFL!

From the actual document:

"She gave the police information concerning an entirely different ZFG"

Hahahahahaha. Stop it, JB.

Someone from another board was watching WFTV live and they said Cindy is admitting to writing a book. No link yet.

She's writing a book, but not out looking for Caylee? Of course she is. In between tv interviews and harassing LP at Blanchard Park, of course she is.

She's writing a book, but not out looking for Caylee? Of course she is. In between tv interviews and harassing LP at Blanchard Park, of course she is.

We should protest to any publisher who makes an offer.

Those, excuse me, dirtbags!!! KC will never, ever win.

Heck, I should sue her for disrupting my life. I'd probably win because there are thousands of us, lol.

Seriously, this is absolutely ridiculous. John Morgan needing publicity? Hahahaha

Question, if KC is convicted can she still sue ZG and make a profit off her?

You are so right! We should ALL file a Class Action Lawsuit for alienation of affection from our families for all the hundreds of hours we have spent pouring our hearts into sharing our lives into the care of looking for and wondering what happened to our little Caylee...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back