Cindy A is writing a book!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW I thought she would be too busy following up on all the leads to do such a thing..GAG me.

What? I can't find the story. The headline reads: CA is suing a woman writing a book. Never mind, I just got the story. She is thinking about writing a book. Holy moley, that would be the last thing on my mind right now.

Well, she hasn't started writing it yet.but plans too, just like they are out searching for Caylee I imagine........JMO

Casey is countersuing Zenaida for $15,000 and Cindy is writing a book... that is what the screwed up headline means. I think...

I imagine also It will be sold under fiction , because not a darn thing in it will be the truth JMO

"Oh, see. Oh, see George. Funny, funny George."

Found in the Conspiracy section in the library.
:razz:

Big suprise! Not!! I do hope someone else comes out with one before hers comes out, maybe one with a sliver of truth in it.
The other part is how could a grandmother author a book about a "missing" grandchild, that has only been missing since July, before the child is found, dead or alive, what ending is she going to use? I'm apalled at the pure bile that oozes from the very pores of this woman. I realize that KC is charged with Caylee's murder but as time goes on I am also of the mind having CA as a Mother must have been the equivalent of being raised by Satan. KC has no feelings or emotions and from what I see her Mother, CA has sucked them right out of her. I can not for one second imagine being raised by this woman, not a second. I am not excusing KC but some light is being let in and CA is evil. IMHO.

Maybe it's a parenting book.

Big suprise! Not!! I do hope someone else comes out with one before hers comes out, maybe one with a sliver of truth in it.
The other part is how could a grandmother author a book about a "missing" grandchild, that has only been missing since July, before the child is found, dead or alive, what ending is she going to use? I'm apalled at the pure bile that oozes from the very pores of this woman. I realize that KC is charged with Caylee's murder but as time goes on I am also of the mind having CA as a Mother must have been the equivalent of being raised by Satan. KC has no feelings or emotions and from what I see her Mother, CA has sucked them right out of her. I can not for one second imagine being raised by this woman, not a second. I am not excusing KC but some light is being let in and CA is evil. IMHO.

Ohhhhh, I hope someone does come out with one. I can just see the press now...."Anthony's lawyers are trying to stop so and so's book from being printed since they should be 1st" kinda like the BP search.

Oh, I got something CA can put in her book.

It's would have to be an illustration though.

George's would be better: maybe more believable: How I survived: The story of my wife and daughter.

CA- if you can't answer STUPID questions- I can't read STUPID books!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong