Support Thread: Tim Miller & TES

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi All,

The last week has been very stressful but even more so for our friend Tim Miller and the wonderful people of TES.

We have a support LP thread. Now this is a support Tim and TES thread.

Only nice positive messages please. Any negativity and you will be timed-out or banned. There are plenty of other threads where you can express negative thoughts about this situation.

A little birdie told me that Tim and his Team are feeling down. Let's fell up this thread with support and help bring him back up.

I respect Tim and TES tremendously. No matter what has happened it does not change the fact that he is a dedicated man with a big heart who will do whatever he can to help people he has never met.

Not very many people like this on the planet.

To the members of TES and all the volunteers please keep your chins up. Stress is affecting everyone. We want you do know that we are praying for you and are here for you.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Thanks, Tricia!!! :blowkiss:

I first came to know of Tim Miller, TES, and their mission during the Natalie Holloway case. I have always admired Tim and the core team from TES. Since Natalie went missing, I have periodically checked the TES website for happy and not so happy endings that they were involved in. Tim hasn't given up on Natalie, and he won't give up on Caylee.

I, personally, think Tim is a true hero, a rare find. I think he has a HUGE heart, and I admire him for turning an awful, personal tragedy into something positive, that has helped so many.

I became a member of TES this past weekend, and I plan to continue to donate and help in any way I can. I, for one, am HONORED to be able to be a part of an organization as wonderful as TES.

The events of the past week or so go to prove that no good deed goes unpunished. This is not good guy vs. bad guy...or choosing sides. This is about finding CAYLEE!!!

I remember first hearing of TM and TES several years ago, I was instantly impressed by a man who had undergone such pain and tragedy in his peronal life devoting his life to helping others in the search for answers. Not only has TM returned remains to grieving families but his efforts confirm that people continue to care for and search for the lost even when traditional agencies have exhausted their resources and moved on. I have no reservations nor doubts about the intentions that drive TM to pursue his cause. And I can offer nothing but my heartfelt thanks, praise, and hope for continued success for TM, TEQ, and those that they serve.

Tim and TES you have my support and I want to thank you for all your sacrifices, and all the people you have helped and all your efforts in the search for Caylee. I am in Washington state and admire all you have done. My support for you has never waivered.

Oh, thank goodness!! I was wondering when there'd be a support thread for Tim Miller and TES. Tim has proven himself an honorable and compassionate man over the years and has done so much good. He deserves our respect and support. :blowkiss:

Thank you so much for this thread, Tricia!

I have also heard of Tim Miller for several years and know him to be a very compassionate, selfless man! He is genuine and so sincere in his efforts to locate missing children and adults. He has come to the aid of so many heartbroken families, and he will continue to do so. He understands how they feel. The not knowing is the hardest thing for the family of the missing. Tim and TES have brought many loved ones home. You may not have even heard of all of them because he does not care if there is national press coverage about it or not. His satisfaction is in doing the best he can for these families.

I will always support this man and his efforts! Thank you, TES!

Cheers to the man and the organization known for it's professionalism and excellent track record.

There is no comparison to... well, to ahh.... any other "organization".

Never fear, Tim. Time WILL tell the tale.

Hi All,

The last week has been very stressful but even more so for our friend Tim Miller and the wonderful people of TES.

We have a support LP thread. Now this is a support Tim and TES thread.

Only nice positive messages please. Any negativity and you will be timed-out or banned. There are plenty of other threads where you can express negative thoughts about this situation.

A little birdie told me that Tim and his Team are feeling down. Let's fell up this thread with support and help bring him back up.

I respect Tim and TES tremendously. No matter what has happened it does not change the fact that he is a dedicated man with a big heart who will do whatever he can to help people he has never met.

Not very many people like this on the planet.

To the members of TES and all the volunteers please keep your chins up. Stress is affecting everyone. We want you do know that we are praying for you and are here for you.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Tricia, you really are a lovely human being. Thank you for this post and for starting this thread.

What a wonderful thread!

I, too, have only great respect and admiration for this selfless group of loving volunteers. God Bless.:blowkiss:

Tim-
You have suffered the most sorrowful of losses that a man can ever experience in the loss of your child, and I respect you tremendously for turning that grief and sorrow into something positive for others who are going through the same thing. You are a deep well of compassion and I would like for you to know that we are behind you and hope that in whatever search you are involved there will always be a positive outcome. Blessings to you and your entire organization Tim.

Tim:
You and your amazing organization are above reproach. When I look at your eyes I see a man with deep sorrow and deep compassion who has turned his pain into a fight to find answers for others who are suffering. I do not question your decision to move on for now from the search for Caylee. I can see that your organization is not about entertainment or media circuses. You are all about preserving the dignity of victims and their loved ones and I think that the search for Caylee may have become such a spectacle that it began to dishonor the little girl. That was not your doing and you wanted no part of such a thing. I think you made the decision because of that and because you want to preserve the good name of your organization, because finding Caylee became a remote possibility after your searches and because there are so many victims who also need your help. You simply don't have the resources to be in several places at once. Tim, I really admire you and what you do. You know what it feels to be in the shoes of those who have lost a loved one and clearly you do this to help those people and the community, not to profit or become famous. I'm sorry that some people have become so enmeshed in this case and so angry that they are getting confused about who the good guys are. Well, I'm not confused and I know who the good guys are and you are definitely one of them. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for what you do. You could have given up on life. Instead, you turned your life into a tribute to your daughter. God bless you. Thank you.

To Tim & team, THANK YOU for all you have done thru out the years. You have done in quietly and without fan fare.
God Bless each & everyone of you..

Tim Miller, you are wonderful and I love TES.

I am sorry you lost a child to become who you are today.

Tim, thank you for all you're doing for Caylee and countless other missing men, women, and children. Your ability to inspire others to take up your cause and continue to search is inspiring. And your care and compassion is palpable. You are a good man, and you are doing your daughter proud. There is a special place in heaven for you.

Tim, you and your team are heroes. Something like this was bound to happen as no good deed goes unpunished. I never see your face without seeing the pain and honest, earnest concern for victims etched all over it. I know that you have no ulterior motives and sometimes find it hard to deal with all the factions involved in high profile cases that do have motives that are self aggrandizing.

It is unbelievable how people will turn on someone who has done nothing but try to help but never let it stop you. Remember this is all in Laura's memory. Somewhere, somehow, Laura is feeling proud of her daddy.

I think that it is impossible for anyone standing against the Anthony's to come out unscathed by this situation-they have been masterful at manipulating the press and the people. If you take an organization like TES and a person like TM who are decent and driven, they are vulnerable to the vultures in this world who thrive off the negative.

TES, I am one of the few who is a fan of you pulling out and moving on-there comes a time to cut bait and you timed it well.

Please continue to search for those who are lost-please husband your resources and look for those whose families want to find them and bring them home under ANY circumstances. I can think of 10 cases where the families do not command the "star power" that is going on in Orlando-in the end they are the ones who need you more. They have no LP's in their back pocket.

Peace

Tim and Team.

I have also followed your efforts since NH and everything else since Caylee. I was so proud I was able to participate in this past weekend no matter the outcome. When I first arrived at the Command Center and met you...you were so generous meeting us volunteers. When you hugged me and thanked me for being there I could feel all your positive energy and goodwill in your heart. As for your staff surrounding and as supportive as you ............... I was so impressed at the dedication and tiredless effort of your immediate support team and the many volunteers I feel grateful for meeting and working with them.

I was there Monday when you spoke to us about this past weekend and your speech inspired me and reinforced my heart that I will always do what I can as an individual to be apart of your team. And once again, when you hugged me and thanked me for helping, I can not express how moved I was and I will do my best to arrange my schedule so I can assist you and your staff to help bring closure to so many distraught families.

When I got home and I was asked how my full 3 day search went, my only comment was I feel like my life has changed forever, this is bigger than Caylee. Then my next words were "I want a GPS for Christmas".....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back