Refusal to look for a "dead" Caylee?

manatee

Reaction score
I've been struggling to remember if any other families of missing children refuse to look or search for remains of a child.
What I remember is this desperate attempt to find "ANY" evidence of what may have happened. It is extremely odd that they would not even consider the possibility or want resolution either way. This is very telling to me.
Can anyone else find or remember another case where the families were so unwilling to look for a child dead or alive?

I've been struggling to remember if any other families of missing children refuse to look or search for remains of a child.
What I remember is this desperate attempt to find "ANY" evidence of what may have happened. It is extremely odd that they would not even consider the possibility or want resolution either way. This is very telling to me.
Can anyone else find or remember another case where the families were so unwilling to look for a child dead or alive?

I didn't follow the McCann case very closely(so no judgments here), but I do remember the parents of Madeleine McCann taking the same stance.

This may be a denial mechanism in some. Fortunately, for the sake of justice for the child, those closest to the victims aren't the ones who need to find evidence and build a case against the perpetrator. In the Anthonys' case, it seems they may even be working against justice for Caylee (either in denial or protection mode)

I've often thought if there were only one choice: finding Caylee or justice for Caylee, which would be more important? Having followed cases where the child's body was found but there has been no justice--I would choose justice. I just can't bear the thought of the perpetrator/s getting away free.

At least this case is on track for justice.

I have never ever heard of any family not willing to accept the fact that maybe something tragic happen to their love one. I agree with you 100%, this family knows a lot and it covering up a lot "IMO" to save Casey since they already know what really happened to Caylee. George even said it in his statement, that he would question Casey in his way, but Cindy on the other hand being so controlling and having such a strong demeanor would question Casey about what happened once she was released on bond. I think Casey may of told them, the female bounty hunter heard it and that is one reason she is asking for immunity and the reason for Padilla's desperate search.

I have never ever heard of any family not willing to accept the fact that maybe something tragic happen to their love one. I agree with you 100%, this family knows a lot and it covering up a lot "IMO" to save Casey since they already know what really happened to Caylee. George even said it in his statement, that he would question Casey in his way, but Cindy on the other hand being so controlling and having such a strong demeanor would question Casey about what happened once she was released on bond. I think Casey may of told them, the female bounty hunter heard it and that is one reason she is asking for immunity and the reason for Padilla's desperate search.

I had not heard that the female bounty hunter was asking for immunity. Where did you hear that? that would be a significant development in the case that would help to solve it. OMG!

Yup McCanns were another one...

Refusal STILL to give up that Their child is alive

And because they know just like Casey that the child is dead.

I believe in both cases it was accidental due to overdosing on some sleeping meds of some sort to keep the kid quiet whilst they party.......... but they know the child is dead

So what do you do?

DENY DENY DENY

I had not heard that the female bounty hunter was asking for immunity. Where did you hear that? that would be a significant development in the case that would help to solve it. OMG!

I can't find the link, when LE and FBI went to CA Tracy-Female Bounty hunter got an attorney and was talking about immunity... Nothing else was said after that. Here is the video of Padilla talking about why he felt at the time they were going out to CA.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7441693&version=1&locale=EN-US

I believe in both cases it was accidental due to overdosing on some sleeping meds of some sort to keep the kid quiet whilst they party.......... but they know the child is dead

So what do you do?

DENY DENY DENY

Sabrina Eisenberg (sp?)

The thing that really bugs me is that ALL the so called tips of Caylee being seen are ONLY called into to CA.

I just do not buy that. If anyone saw her they would call 911 immediately as with any other child. They deny because they want to save their evil daughter and do not want to admit she is capable of doing such a thing.

So what do you do?

DENY DENY DENY

Er, this isn't the place for this, but. . .I believe Madeleine is probably still alive. I don't quite think the 2 cases compare on all levels. In the McCann case there were pedophile links, police abuse links, here there aren't. I believe the Anthony case is one of a kind.

I can't find the link, when LE and FBI went to CA Tracy-Female Bounty hunter got an attorney and was talking about immunity... Nothing else was said after that. Here is the video of Padilla talking about why he felt at the time they were going out to CA.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7441693&version=1&locale=EN-US

somehow through all this mess, I remember that. The FBG/FBH supposedly did NOT share all important information with the police like she was bound to, but she told LP about it and so when OCSO went out to California she got a lawyer so that she could protect herself from her mess up. I believe nothing was ever shared with the public as to what that information was.

The thing that really bugs me is that ALL the so called tips of Caylee being seen are ONLY called into to CA.

I just do not buy that. If anyone saw her they would call 911 immediately as with any other child. They deny because they want to save their evil daughter and do not want to admit she is capable of doing such a thing.

ITA. Who even knows the Anthony's Hot Line number? I would have to get online and look it up before I could make that call - wasting time.

No - you're right, If someone actually saw Caylee, they'd be dialing 911 only.
And, if you had a license tag number (As CA claimed), you'd be handing it over to the authorities (FBI or LE) immediately.

It appears to be just more bogus from the defense team. And besides, all these alleged sightings will make CA's book more interesting. moo

There is NO DOUBT in my mind that the family knows Casey hid her body and that she is dead. However, I'm pretty sure Casey has told them it was a tragic accident and she panicked, therefore, they are now in protection mode, trying to keep her from the DP or life in prison.

Er, this isn't the place for this, but. . .I believe Madeleine is probably still alive. I don't quite think the 2 cases compare on all levels. In the McCann case there were pedophile links, police abuse links, here there aren't. I believe the Anthony case is one of a kind.

Didn't a cadaver dog "hit" in the hotel room though where little Madeline was sleeping? Or am I confused?

This female bounty hunter bothers me. If she in fact knew something, how can she keep from telling it? Whatever, I'd sing like a canary and then dare them to prosecute me. Caylee needs justice!!

There is NO DOUBT in my mind that the family knows Casey hid her body and that she is dead. However, I'm pretty sure Casey has told them it was a tragic accident and she panicked, therefore, they are now in protection mode, trying to keep her from the DP or life in prison.

I totally agree with this.

Didn't a cadaver dog "hit" in the hotel room though where little Madeline was sleeping? Or am I confused?

There were cadaver dog hits in the trunk of a RENTED car (God knows who rented it before the McCanns). I believe there were hits in the apartment for blood (I think that blood was from someone else), and I think there were hits on Kate's clothing and/or cuddle cat. However, it didn't seem to be as cut and dried as this one is. There was no decomp that I recall, no traceable lies or non-existent jobs and nannies. Also, the crime scene was badly compromised, but all and sundry, including residents of the town.

I don't believe the two cases can really be compared. But, that's only my opinion.

yes, this is pretty much what I'm starting to think. I actually think that KC has not told her parents but that they know or think that it was an accident. knowing KC, this is probably what she has always done to cover her mistakes. Just like losing her job at Universal and lying about for so long. So although they know, or think that an accident took Caylee they also know that KC has tried to cover it up and don't want to confront her lies at this point. But, yes, to save her from jail they are now covering for her.

I think Casey told her parents some bogus story, and Cindy chooses to believe her. It is obvious from all of the documents released that Caylee is dead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back