Henry Lee as a Defense Expert *Merged*

Defense-team spokesman Todd Black gave few details on how Lee became involved, but did say the expert will be around for some time.

"It's not a one-shot deal. Dr. Lee is contracted for the life of the case," Black said.

from the same article -- I thought TB was out?--just give up trying to keep up with the various characters.
"

I did too! Adds to their credibility, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Well little miss thang just keeps winning doesnt she? Sorry I have to say it, cause its the truth, and I unlike Casey speak the truth, I bet if Casey was a poor destitude black male shed hang. This makes me sick!

Where are the Anthonys getting the MONEY to pay for this "over the top"
defense?

Lee lost a lot of credibility with the Peterson case. I'm sure the reporters will bring that up. I wouldn't be too concerned. I'd like to know if Dr. Baden turned them down? I'd be much more concerned it it were him. JMO

Where are the Anthonys getting the MONEY to pay for this "over the top"
defense?

Good question!! Right now, I'm not feeling very confident about the State's case against Casey. I think the expert testimony will make or break this case.

enough said........

Leeandketchup.jpg

Logger, great question! I'd like to know who is paying for these people too. Does anybody know or have a link? Talk about a dog and pony show, Casey has set one up!

Is she paying Lee with that imaginary money she was going to pay jB with?

I really hope it's not taxpayers money. Is it? Who's paying? :behindbar

Dr. Lee what a joke I cannot for the life of me understand why they even let him go to court after him hiding evidence etc.

Well little miss thang just keeps winning doesnt she? Sorry I have to say it, cause its the truth, and I unlike Casey speak the truth, I bet if Casey was a poor destitude black male shed hang. This makes me sick!

No need to bring race issues into this. This case has enough drama.

Isn't this the time in court he drank tomato juice, then spat it out to "prove"/"disprove" blood spatter? The man has become high performance art, and will go anywhere for a price.

The only reason someone has put up whatever money for these "expert" witnesses is to close the door to the prosecution, they think. I, however, believe a new day has dawned and his day is long gone.

She may be winning some battles, but she won't win the war. If by some huggggggh chance, she does not get life, then I am sure she will get a pretty stiff sentence for all the bad check writing, which will be tried after the murder charge. That's a battle she won, but in the long run, it won't be a win that goes in her favor.

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back