Pedophiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Does anyone remember a substantiated link to pedophiles in this case? It was brought up on another thread and I can not remember one instance where there was an actual link to a pedophile. I remember the guy from Switzerland who killed the little girl that had gone swimming, but there was no link to Maddie. The little spanish girl, but still no link to Maddie.

And if I remember correctly, there was no credibility to the claim that Maddie was "ordered" by some high powered pedo from Europe as claimed by some newspaper guy.

What am I missing?

Salem

Does anyone remember a substantiated link to pedophiles in this case? It was brought up on another thread and I can not remember one instance where there was an actual link to a pedophile. I remember the guy from Switzerland who killed the little girl that had gone swimming, but there was no link to Maddie. The little spanish girl, but still no link to Maddie.

And if I remember correctly, there was no credibility to the claim that Maddie was "ordered" by some high powered pedo from Europe as claimed by some newspaper guy.

What am I missing?

Salem

A little girl was murdered by the Swedish guy yes.. Gerry McCann immediately started saying she had been targetted by paedophiles. However there has never been the slightest scrap of evidence of that. I actually wonder if he thought his little girl was with paedophiles he wouldnt be a lot more worried than he is.

Although im not sure it would come under this ...

In the files that were released recently there was a statement by two doctors that had been on a previous holiday with the McCanns and another of that party and he made some comments about one of the friends to the effect that he would not be happy about leaving a child in his company/

I remember in the early days a guy named Antonio Toscano, who said he was a Spanish Journalist, made contact with the PJ and told them he had proof that a guy called "The Frenchman" had ordered a kidnapping. He said he would turn over the details if the McCanns would meet with him. They refused. They may have changed their minds later but I am not sure about that.

Here is a link to the story:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/multimedia/pa/article236973.ece

I remember being very worried about this possibility and I did alot of research on this guy, The Frenchman. His real name is Bernard Alapetite and he denied any connection with the case. I found things online regarding this guy and a bar in Belgium I wish I had never seen. I am permanently changed because of what I read.

I realize that this case has made a HUGE impression on me and changed the way I see people and my world. I guess that God had a reason for me to learn this stuff but I honestly wish I had never become involved. But, then I look at pictures of Maddie and I know in my heart that this is where I am suppose to be.

I remember in the early days a guy named Antonio Toscano, who said he was a Spanish Journalist, made contact with the PJ and told them he had proof that a guy called "The Frenchman" had ordered a kidnapping. He said he would turn over the details if the McCanns would meet with him. They refused. They may have changed their minds later but I am not sure about that.

Here is a link to the story:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/multimedia/pa/article236973.ece

I remember being very worried about this possibility and I did alot of research on this guy, The Frenchman. His real name is Bernard Alapetite and he denied any connection with the case. I found things online regarding this guy and a bar in Belgium I wish I had never seen. I am permanently changed because of what I read.

I realize that this case has made a HUGE impression on me and changed the way I see people and my world. I guess that God had a reason for me to learn this stuff but I honestly wish I had never become involved. But, then I look at pictures of Maddie and I know in my heart that this is where I am suppose to be.

Toscano was pretty much discreditted. He just wanted money :(

And yes I know what you mean about the case making a big impression and changing the way you see things. I feel the same way - and its definetly made a difference in the way I see the government here and also our media.

The Frenchman. I remember now. It seems this Toscano could have collected the reward if his information had been trustworthy and would have resulted in the return of Maddie. And if you could find his name colomom, I'm sure Toscano could have. After all Toscano apparently knew him. Strange.

I'm sorry your research took you to such dark places. (((((colomom)))))

And Isabella, I'm sorry that this case has shaken your view of your government and media. (((((Isabella)))))

Salem

A little girl was murdered by the Swedish guy yes.. Gerry McCann immediately started saying she had been targetted by paedophiles. However there has never been the slightest scrap of evidence of that. I actually wonder if he thought his little girl was with paedophiles he wouldnt be a lot more worried than he is.

Although im not sure it would come under this ...

In the files that were released recently there was a statement by two doctors that had been on a previous holiday with the McCanns and another of that party and he made some comments about one of the friends to the effect that he would not be happy about leaving a child in his company/

What evidence would you expect there to be of that? A child has gone missing and the person who took her left no evidence. Doesn't that sound like a clever and therefore well organised criminal?

You also made a judgement about how worried you think Gerry McCann is. How can you POSSIBLY know what he is feeling or how worried he is? Why do you deem youself qualified to judge this?

What evidence would you expect there to be of that? A child has gone missing and the person who took her left no evidence. Doesn't that sound like a clever and therefore well organised criminal?

You also made a judgement about how worried you think Gerry McCann is. How can you POSSIBLY know what he is feeling or how worried he is? Why do you deem youself qualified to judge this?

Unless your a McCann you have no way of knowing either.

No..it doesnt sound like a clever and well organised criminal to me. It sounds more like the alleged "kidnapping" didnt happen.

Unless your a McCann you have no way of knowing either.

No..it doesnt sound like a clever and well organised criminal to me. It sounds more like the alleged "kidnapping" didnt happen.

Instead of making these wild statements that you tend to make, how about explaining how they did it?

A few sources would be good too. I've asked you several times for sources and I've yet to see you produce one. I believe you are obliged to do so under the TOS.

Instead of making these wild statements that you tend to make, how about explaining how they did it?

A few sources would be good too. I've asked you several times for sources and I've yet to see you produce one. I believe you are obliged to do so under the TOS.

I have told you several times what i believe happened. Yet you choose not to see it every time and then ask yet again what i believe happened.

Oh and for the record there no wilder than your allegations of a kidnap that has simply no basis whatosever. MOO

I have told you several times what i believe happened. Yet you choose not to see it every time and then ask yet again what i believe happened.

Oh and for the record there no wilder than your allegations of a kidnap that has simply no basis whatosever. MOO

Once again, I ask you to justify your statements instead of just making them. And to provide sources.

Please point me to where you mapped out your theory. I have clearly missed it. I am looking for a proper theory which accounts for all of the facts and evidence and which fits the time frame and which explains why they did it and why they dug her up aghain and moved her.

If you have already done this, please link to it or tell me where to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie