Votes: 81 29.0%
  • KC had someone else dispose of the body for her

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • KC dumped her in the woods and covered her with leaves

Votes: 19 6.8%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 56 20.1%

• Total voters
I'm sorta torn between dumped her in the water or someone else helped her.

Thanks you two. :)

IF I have to choose only one, I think I'll pick DUMPSTER because it's fast & easy & I think Casey is in a rush to go hang out with her friends and HAVE FUN.

IMO, it's either the dumpster or some location where she figures a gator can finish off the job for her.

I do not believe she'd waste her precious time or energy burying the child.... she's too freakin' lazy.

Thanks you two. :)

IF I have to choose only one, I think I'll pick DUMPSTER because it's fast & easy & I think Casey is in a rush to go hang out with her friends and HAVE FUN.

IMO, it's either the dumpster or some location where she figures a gator can finish off the job for her.

I do not believe she'd waste her precious time or energy burying the child.... she's too freakin' lazy.

I agree with this. I don't believe Casey had a plan for disposing of the body, she grabbed at the first and easiest opportunity that presented itself. Statistics say that most murdering mothers (is that an oxymoron?) will not throw their child into a dumpster but there's not much I'd put past Casey.

I see no reason to believe that she had any assistance or that she drove around with Caylee's body in the trunk for any longer than she absolutely had to.

WAter - it's the easiest and Casey is lazy. Can't see her dirtying her nails digging anywhere.

I vote dumpster. I believe there is a reason she parked the car next to the dumpster. I also think she is way to lazy to go far into the woods. KC was wanting to start over, I think she wanted what she viewed as things she no longer needed to be thrown out.

I'm not sure yet how she disposed of the body, but I don't think she had any help because she only trusted herself.

Guys , I keep sayin'.......KC is NOT LAZY!!! I completely disregard that in any theory I might consider. It isn't that she is "lazy" because she apparently could be a "ball of fire" when it was something she wanted / needed to do ...when it would benefit her intended goal of the moment...
JMHO
( I voted "not sure yet", but lean toward the water)

Since I believe there was premeditation, I still say burial in a shallower grave in a woody area with some sort of quick growing bush or bamboo transplanted on top. I don't believe dumpster or water because there was dirt in the trunk. First in dirt in the yard or out back, then into the trunk for some reason, then back to the dirt.

I think KC lived a "throw away" life. This bff has no further use? Toss her. This boyfriend is causing too much grief? Move along. The car stinks? Abandon it. . . and the smell that caused the odor? Throw it in the dumpster.

Gives me the creeps even typing it -- but it soooo goes with her whole life style.

I voted dump . Specifically the one over by Curry Ford Rd. that was mentioned in the stmt. by Chris S.

Since I don't think Casey would be able to pick a dead Caylee up and handle her body. I think as soon as she returned to the trunk and found Caylee dead she immediately put the body in an air tight container such as a storage container, cooler on wheels, or other similar container. I don't think it was a trash bag as a three year olds body in a glad trash bag would be heavy and difficult to handle. We experimented with our own 3 year old (playing of course) she climbed in the trash bag and laid down like she was sleeping. First I tried to dead lift the bag, much too heavy and I worried if I lifted her very far off the ground the bag would bust and she would tumble to the floor. Then I tried just bending over and scooping her up in my arms. Again she was heavy, the bag was slick and I would not have been able to carry her any further than her bedroom about 20-30 feet.
Our little one laughed and giggled throughout the entire experiment but as I thought about the possibility of Caylee being in a trash bag my heart hurt. I really don't think she was in a trash bag. I'm really leaning toward a cooler on wheels or a plastic storage container with a lid.
I'm still thinking that maybe Casey put Caylee's body in a rented storage unit. She could have paid it up for a year. I'm wondering if LE has even considered this and if it would even be possible to search local storage units. There are several within the area of her cell phone pings.
I'm 5'4 110lbs and my little one is 38" tall and 37 lbs

kc had $400 cash she stole from amy, she had another $80 that she borrowed for towing she had a jc penney credit card and she was about to have amy's checks she took the gas cans for a reason.and she also bought the trgt cans for a reason. I wonder if there vid of her at various gas stations, probably long gone. and she was making her own chloroform, she is not afraid of chemicals and gas .....

Since I don't think Casey would be able to pick a dead Caylee up and handle her body. I think as soon as she returned to the trunk and found Caylee dead she immediately put the body in an air tight container such as a storage container, cooler on wheels, or other similar container. I don't think it was a trash bag as a three year olds body in a glad trash bag would be heavy and difficult to handle. We experimented with our own 3 year old (playing of course) she climbed in the trash bag and laid down like she was sleeping. First I tried to dead lift the bag, much too heavy and I worried if I lifted her very far off the ground the bag would bust and she would tumble to the floor. Then I tried just bending over and scooping her up in my arms. Again she was heavy, the bag was slick and I would not have been able to carry her any further than her bedroom about 20-30 feet.
Our little one laughed and giggled throughout the entire experiment but as I thought about the possibility of Caylee being in a trash bag my heart hurt. I really don't think she was in a trash bag. I'm really leaning toward a cooler on wheels or a plastic storage container with a lid.
I'm still thinking that maybe Casey put Caylee's body in a rented storage unit. She could have paid it up for a year. I'm wondering if LE has even considered this and if it would even be possible to search local storage units. There are several within the area of her cell phone pings.
I'm 5'4 110lbs and my little one is 38" tall and 37 lbs

I mentioned a storage unit last night.

I think it's a very high risk though.... easily traceable if there's video of the comings & goings & if the body starts stinking..... bad news.

I don't think she'd want to PRESERVE Caylee.... she wants to be free of responsibility.

But I did wonder if she considered a storage unit as a cheap place to 'live' with Caylee.... & it could be a safe place to leave a sleeping kid while you party.

Guys , I keep sayin'.......KC is NOT LAZY!!! I completely disregard that in any theory I might consider. It isn't that she is "lazy" because she apparently could be a "ball of fire" when it was something she wanted / needed to do ...when it would benefit her intended goal of the moment...
JMHO
( I voted "not sure yet", but lean toward the water)

I agree. It takes a lot of work to maintain lies. I think she burned the remains though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back