2008.11.24 Globe Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

DollyPardonMe

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Ricardo Morales told "The Globe" issue Nov 24, 2008 that KC plotted a new pregnancy to beat murder rap.

Morales,24, who was KC's lover from Feb to April this year tells Globe "Getting pregnant could've won her freedom. She could tell a jury that she loves kids so much she was having another. And so how could she have murdered Caylee?" Caseys former best pal Kristina Chester tells Globe in an exclusive interview she believes the man hungry monster mom was indeed deliberately planning to have a baby to help beat the murder rap. Meanwhile, Morales says he is breathing a sigh of relief that KC isn't about to become a mother again.

What do you think? Would it have helped her in her trial or hurt?

Ricardo Morales told "The Globe" issue Nov 24, 2008 that KC plotted a new pregnancy to beat murder rap.

Morales,24, who was KC's lover from Feb to April this year tells Globe "Getting pregnant could've won her freedom. She could tell a jury that she loves kids so much she was having another. And so how could she have murdered Caylee?" Caseys former best pal Kristina Chester tells Globe in an exclusive interview she believes the man hungry monster mom was indeed deliberately planning to have a baby to help beat the murder rap. Meanwhile, Morales says he is breathing a sigh of relief that KC isn't about to become a mother again.

Not a bit. There are plenty of pregnant women in prison right now.

With friends like these, who needs enemies? Why are all her so-called friends blabbing to the press? If they truly cared, they would have assisted in the searches. DISGUSTING!!

it didnt help diane downs - she was very pregnant during her trial .........

It would have hurt. No rational person facing capital murder charges would want to get pregnant. It would have underscored her pathetic excuse for good judgement. If convicted, she has the baby in prison and then it is placed with family or with the governmental welfare agency. Being pregnant and facing charges is no longer an E-ticket out of there.

The Globe is hitting up Ricardo and Kristina again, huh. Or is it the other way around. Either way, cha-ching...:furious:

She IS truly diabolical.

Just another chapter in this never ending soap opera ......

smiley_sick_green.jpg

The jury would put her in jail so she didn't lose the 2d baby too.

Seriously, being pregnant has never kept anyone out of jail. Babies are born in jail and there are some institutions which allow the mothers to keep the babies for some period of time, raising them in the jail.

Baby #1 kept her from having to work or get an education and Baby #2 would save her from prison. In KC Land this makes sense. If she actually thought this, she really is as dumb as I have thought all along.

How would RM know 1) that KC was trying to get PG and 2) that is was intended to keep her out of jail, when he had no clue that Caylee was missing until July15th? This must have been a hypothetical question posed to him and hypothetically, knowing KC as he does, this seemed plausible to him.

Being pregnant and facing charges is no longer an E-ticket out of there.

I love that you said "E-Ticket". Is that a reference to the old days of Disney World (when I was a kid) when my grandmother would save E tickets from various places so we could ride the good rides and not just the "Hall of Presidents"?? Ha! Sorry... OT... Couldn't resist!

With friends like these, who needs enemies? Why are all her so-called friends blabbing to the press? If they truly cared, they would have assisted in the searches. DISGUSTING!!

You gotta be kidding me? Who do you think Casey was truly friends with? She had no qualms about stabbing any one of her "supposed" friends in the back.

Personally, I don't believe a word the Globe reports unless it's verified elsewhere, but it's still absurd to even insinuate that HER friends are the disgusting ones here.

The Globe is hitting up Ricardo and Kristina again, huh. Or is it the other way around. Either way, cha-ching...:furious:

Yeah, And I just contributed $3.49 to the cha-ching! They also have another story regarding a family member of KC's that does'nt want to be identified, blasting CA and GA for swallowing her baloney all these years and refusing to reveal Caseys real face to the world all these years. Must be on CA side of the family because she talks about Cindys mom (80 yrs old) crying herself to sleep every night). Poor thing!

While I don't rely on the Globe for my news, all I have to say about this is :curses:

You gotta be kidding me? Who do you think Casey was truly friends with? She had no qualms about stabbing any one of her "supposed" friends in the back.
Personally, I don't believe a word the Globe reports unless it's verified elsewhere, but it's still absurd to even insinuate that HER friends are the disgusting ones here.

Or stealing their money.

Gotta love the Globe. Casey has not had contact or spoken to either of them since her arrest, how could they possibly know what she was "plotting" to beat the murder rap. Am I missing something here?

Keep in mind people that this is the GLOBE,its a tabloid for goodness sake!!

These "friends" are running to that trash mag, to make MONEY. Nothing more than that. Next thing you there will be an article saying, KC told me that aliens abducted Caylee...........geesh!

Gotta love the Globe. Casey has not had contact or spoken to either of them since her arrest, how could they possibly know what she was "plotting" to beat the murder rap. Am I missing something here?

Maybe they had conversations with her during her home confinement?
IF this is true, who would have been the guy that she would have picked to be her baby-daddy??? And how could she have pulled off getting pregnant under the noses of CA, GA and the female bodyguard, since it would have had to have occured in the house (ankle bracelet)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo