John Morgan to depose Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaJo

Reaction score
This should be good and really put Casey in the hot seat. I hope they'll release the transcripts of the deposition when they're done with her. This guy's going to have much more freedom to question Casey than the police, right?....and she'll have to answer him?

http://www.wftv.com/video/18000824/index.html

He says he's going to video-tape the deposition so everyone can watch it.

This should be good and really put Casey in the hot seat. I hope they'll release the transcripts of the deposition when they're done with her. This guy's going to have much more freedom to question Casey than the police, right?....and she'll have to answer him?

http://www.wftv.com/video/18000824/index.html

He says he's going to video-tape the deposition so everyone can watch it.

Gonna buy me a big bucket of popcorn for this one! :woohoo:
Do we know the date yet?

Yes, it sounded like JB made a big mistake in filing the counter-suit.

Do you ever think this whole ordeal is about money and not about Caylee? Everyone seems to have lost the focus here. IMO

Ha ha ha. My guess is that he will now try to put this one off too...He'll beg time (again) due to the murder trial.

Awwww How nice for Casey. I'm sure she's bored & looking forward to making another new friend. lol

Can she just plead the 5th or will she be forced to...... lie?

Awwww How nice for Casey. I'm sure she's bored & looking forward to making another new friend. lol

Can she just plead the 5th or will she be forced to...... lie?

You're good.:clap: :woohoo:

Casey is going to have to win or there goes all that book/movie deal money, heck till JB takes his cut, she would have to hand the rest over to ZG.....nothing left for Casey, poor girl and she's that one that did all the work for it.

Oh my word, talk about a 3-ring circus! LOL

Cindy will be next if she doesn't shut that trap of hers.[/QUOTE]

And we know the odds of that happening. :rolleyes:

Casey is going to have to win or there goes all that book/movie deal money, heck till JB takes his cut, she would have to hand the rest over to ZG.....nothing left for Casey, poor girl and she's that one that did all the work for it.

I think Morgan's got his eye on those book/movie deals. LOL!

She can plead the fifth, claim that answering in a civil case could incriminate her in the criminal case, and avoid responding to questions in a deposition or in interrogatories. However, there can be consequences in a civil case for doing that, unlike the protections a criminal defendant has in a criminal case. In my state, the fact that you don't answer can allow inferences to be drawn against you, or maybe other remedies (like striking the answer, etc.). You could end up having a judgement entered against you. Time for some Baez strategy, I guess.

She can plead the fifth, claim that answering in a civil case could incriminate her in the criminal case, and avoid responding to questions in a deposition or in interrogatories. However, there can be consequences in a civil case for doing that, unlike the protections a criminal defendant has in a criminal case. In my state, the fact that you don't answer can allow inferences to be drawn against you, or maybe other remedies (like striking the answer, etc.). You could end up having a judgement entered against you. Time for some Baez strategy, I guess.
Did you say Bozo strategy?

Although I don't often post, I had to come out of "lurking" to respond to this news! I have to admit, with this case, I have become apprehensive in getting overly excited whenever there are any breaks or the possibility of the "A" family being seriously challanged and confronted about their inconsistancies and outright lies for fear - like too many times already in this case - they somehow manage to wiggle their way out of it. With that said, I was wondering if anyone thinks that JB was aware beforehand that by filing a counter-sue claim in response to ZG, it would open KC up to a disposition by JM? Does anyone think that KC & CA knew this also? Thank you WS's! (I'll go back to lurking)

Yes, it sounded like JB made a big mistake in filing the counter-suit.

Do you ever think this whole ordeal is about money and not about Caylee? Everyone seems to have lost the focus here. IMO
Yes this is going to back fire and bite Jose Baez and Casey! Just what in the heck was Baez thinking whenher counter sued, anyway!???
And yes the focus of this case was lost months ago!

This would be a good time for Casey to remember the REAL Zenaida's phone number & address. Poor girl could use a character witness about now. lol

I know.... Jose!!!! Just dress up like Zenaida, get a wig... a little makeup & become a surprise witness. I'm sure that would work!!!

I do not believe that where there is a death involved or a baby missing at the negligence of the family that they should be allowed to make any money off it.
SO IMHO when a movie comes out: I do not think she should get a dime. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member