Could "Zanni" be someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace1984

Reaction score
Sorry if this question has been asked before, or it doesn't make much sense.
I was lying in bed this morning thinking about this...

Is it possible that "Zanni" could be someone else? We all know that there was noone by the name of Zenaida watching Caylee but could KC be referring to someone else and just using that name?
For example, I dropped Caylee off with Zanni, could she really be saying, I dropped Caylee off with ______, whoever her accomplice may be?

Sorry if this question has been asked before, or it doesn't make much sense.
I was lying in bed this morning thinking about this...

Is it possible that "Zanni" could be someone else? We all know that there was no one by the name of Zenaida watching Caylee but could KC be referring to someone else and just using that name?
For example, I dropped Caylee off with Zanni, could she really be saying, I dropped Caylee off with ______, whoever her accomplice may be?

IMO absolutely not

Welcome, Grace. :)

Some speculate Zanny might have been Xanex... Caylee was drugged so Casey could party without being bothered.

Wasn't there a search done on the Anthony's computer on 6/12 for a Zenaida? I was just reading this morning through the evidence from the computers/cameras taken from the Anthony's house and I'm almost sure the date on that search read 6/12.

Zanny was nobody and everybody. Like Cindy said, Zanny was whoever was watching Caylee at the time. Zanny was the excuse Casey gave when she didn't want to do something and the cover she used when she did want to do something.

Wasn't there a search done on the Anthony's computer on 6/12 for a Zenaida? I was just reading this morning through the evidence from the computers/cameras taken from the Anthony's house and I'm almost sure the date on that search read 6/12.

The 6/12 is when the file was created. The search was actually in July, after KC was arrested.

Welcome, Grace. :)

Some speculate Zanny might have been Xanex... Caylee was drugged so Casey could party without being bothered.

I can believe this. Others had heard Casey mention the name "Zanny" before Caylee went missing, but had never seen this person.

"Zanny the Nanny", her sick little nickname for the drug she fed to her baby. :eek::curses::sick:

Zanny was nobody and everybody. Like Cindy said, Zanny was whoever was watching Caylee at the time. Zanny was the excuse Casey gave when she didn't want to do something and the cover she used when she did want to do something.

Exactly!! Zanny was a code word for KC's excuses, whether she wasn't going to be home that night, couldn't go party -- whatever the need of the day.

It was a natural evolution for this to become attached to 'Zenaida' as a real person name but fictitious person, since KC drew from school friend names and stars.

Remember she had a collection of convenient as-needed fictitious people, such as Juliette Lewis, Raquel, Samantha, etc........ as covers. Not just ZFG.

Zani is either (1) CA, more often than not, and (2) Xanax, when she HAS to get out of the house quickly and (3) imaginary person for any reason she needs.

Kc and to a great extent CA and LA do not communicate as normal people do. I do not like to have to use my brain till it hurts to understand what someone is saying. They are crazy-making people. :crazy:

I can believe this. Others had heard Casey mention the name "Zanny" before Caylee went missing, but had never seen this person.

"Zanny the Nanny", her sick little nickname for the drug she fed to her baby. :eek::curses::sick:

I am afraid that I have to agree with you..........she kept Caylee drugged when she had her and that was the 'nanny'..........it's a wonder Caylee didn't have brain damage or learning problems............poor baby......IMO:furious:

Hi guys. there are so many Zani threads, please search for one and bump it. I would put any spelling of zani zanni zanny in a search titles only and voila! you will find one. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46