Email From Lee To Lois Which She has Given Cocoamom Permission To Post On WS.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This will be the only warning given this will not and we repete will not turn into a lois bashing thread. Keep any extreme negitive thoughts to yourself.
This is for information only you are welcome to discuss the email it's self so please stay on topic....
Thank you
windchime

Lois was kind enough to forward this email to me to post for you all to view. Please be kind in return - discuss the email and issue only!

Thank you,
Cocoamom
----------------------------------------------------------------

Lois wrote:

Here's what I got in email today form Lee Anthony this has been sent out of the clear blue sky after having no contact with him whatsoever since Sept. Please pass it on Lois~~

--- On Mon, 11/17/08, Lee Anthony <leeaanthony@gmail.com> wrote:
[cc email addresses withheld]
If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice, you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" and anyone else of their ilk. Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time. Don't even get me started on the bounty hunter.

On behalf of Caylee's entire family, show her some respect and put your attention or any efforts on how you can spread the word to help find her because she is alive and missing. If you can't come to terms with that, then she, nor anyone else, doesn't need your help!

Don't get me wrong, I have tons of respect for people's kind hearts and wanting to do what they feel. However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion. Of course, you can enjoy your opinion as well.

Take care.

-Lee
This below email was at the end of Lee&#8217;s email as well from an independent individual (name withheld)
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 3:02 PM, wrote:[email withheld]
There was a beautiful prayer service for Beautiful little Caylee Marie Anthony. I have included pictures of all the beautiful flowers and balloons that people left. It was very peaceful. Rev. Grund read some scriptures it was very comforting. It was just wonderful that people can come together and pray for a little girl they have never met.

Sadly all these beautiful flowers that people set out for Caylee were stolen. Dennis Milstead the found of Kidfinders also a convicted felon figures. Well anyway he took all the flowers and balloons. So a nice gesture by so many that have fallen in love with this beautiful little girl has be destroyed.

Up until I heard this I would of walked with Cindy and George to the end of the world to find Caylee. They had my support 120%. But now I am so saddened by this horrible act. I will still pray for Caylee everyday. I will do whatever I can to help Leonard and Rob. Tim Miller also has my support.

[Name withheld]The name withheld is a KF member...

I'm confused..did Lois send him that email below his?

ok-- I'm really behind.
Who is Lois and why is Lee writing this to her? Is Lois the grandmother of the little girl Casey corresponded with?? I'm confused. If anyone can break it down, I'd appreciate ! :)

No, the email below his was within the email he sent her. Like he hit "forward" then typed his own email. Kinda dumb if you ask me since it makes the A's treatment of the memorial/vigil/candlelight/ whatever look bad!

Lois has not communicated with the A's since September. (and has no intention of doing so). They just keep on..andon....andon....

so Lee thinks Tim Miller is disgusting? what? WHAT?
and is he admitting to taking the flowers left at the prayer service?

I noticed that the email address for Lee is the same as the one that was used from him to send out that mass email to TES supporters trying to stop donations. I guess all the people that insisted then that the email address could have come from "anyone" besides Lee now have their answer. He's a lot like dear old mom. IMO.

Unbelievable! No, wait. Coming from a mbr of the A family, it's totally believable. Why would he write something like that to a nice grandma like Lois? That's just mean and cruel.

This case almost seems out of control.

Lois was kind enough to forward this email to me to post for you all to view. Please be kind in return - discuss the email and issue only!

Thank you,
Cocoamom
----------------------------------------------------------------

Lois wrote:

Here's what I got in email today form Lee Anthony this has been sent out of the clear blue sky after having no contact with him whatsoever since Sept. Please pass it on Lois~~

--- On Mon, 11/17/08, Lee Anthony <leeaanthony@gmail.com> wrote:
[cc email addresses withheld]
If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice,
Snipped Okay folks I'm feeling a little dense tonight and I don't speak "Anthony"............anyone know what this is suppose to mean?

If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice, you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" and anyone else of their ilk. Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time.

WHAT IS LEE ATTEMPTING TO SAY??
Is he talking about the memorial flowers?

*So is Lee implying that one of the A's took the flowers? :confused:

*If they have dirt on TM :rolleyes: why wait? There's no time like the present...

*Why didn't he address the accusations against KFN/DM? Do they already knw all this and are turning the other cheek?

* I love how they play the "family" card when the only people respecting Caylee are complete strangers.

* "Tons of respect"? "No basis in reality"? "Foolish"? How many times can a person contradict himself IN ONE EMAIL?! :confused:

There is more I could say, but I like it here at WS. :D

I am still trying to get past the run-on sentences.

And I thought Henry Lee had trouble with the English language.....

So is Lee saying that of course he/his family had the memorial balloons & gifts removed?

Because they want NO support from people who won't believe that Caylee is alive?

And THIS is the ungrateful family who Tim practically destroyed his own reputation over????

This letter is SO disgusting, I don't even know where to begin.

Poor Caylee. I hope LP finds her FAST.... before the trial & conviction OR I hope she's never found.

Oh and I hope Lois makes sure Casey NEVER has any kind of contact with her granddaughter EVER, EVER AGAIN. I'd be scared because you really never know how the Anthony's anger & hatred might move them to retaliate against someone who still HAS a granddaughter.

He's talking about that poster board of Caylee that George snatched off Murt's truck.

Snipped Okay folks I'm feeling a little dense tonight and I don't speak "Anthony"............anyone know what this is suppose to mean?

I think he's talking about the flowers/balloons left at JBP. NOW, I wonder if it was DM who took them, at the direction of the A's...of if one of the A's did it themselves...:confused:

I think he was responding to the email at the end of the page, in reference to the missing flowers and balloons.

Lois is Dakota's grandmother. Dakota is the little girl that did the vigil for Caylee before her birthday.

I am confused about the second email too. I am thinking that the second email was sent to Lee and he sent it along like a forward maybe? I am confused about that though. Anyone???

I am proud to say that I do not speak Anthony! I'm with you here!!

He's talking about that poster board of Caylee that George snatched off Murt's truck.

Ohhhhhh...thanks. :)
The veiled comments were too much for me...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back