Lake Underhill

charo

Reaction score
Can someone help me out here- On nancys show when they showed clips of Caseys interview with LE, Casey mentions Caylee loved to go to the park and run around Lake Underhill at the park. Is this a separate lake there or is this where Econ River runs into or whats the story on this? Wahtever the case, was this lake searched if its another body of water at the park?

Can someone help me out here- On nancys show when they showed clips of Caseys interview with LE, Casey mentions Caylee loved to go to the park and run around Lake Underhill at the park. Is this a separate lake there or is this where Econ River runs into or whats the story on this? Wahtever the case, was this lake searched if its another body of water at the park?

A separate lake that runs along the south side of the Orlando Executive Airport, that has a wide sidewalk that goes around it for walking. A bit of a distance 5 miles or so from the Econ Trail and JBP.

I caught that, too, and it peaked my interest. I think it should also be searched.

I have been saying for awhile this lake needs to be completely searched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the LE interview KC says several times she likes to run around lake underhill, sounding as if she was setting up the excuse when the body was found that zanny took her there and something tragic happened!

PLEASE someone tell LP to search this!

I believe this was discussed on the NG show. LP is sending more divers this week. Hopefully they will address this area.

I know the park and surrounding area have been searched at least twice. I've also been all around it myself twice. As for the lake itself, not sure about that but I would think Casey would need some type of boat to get out far enough to dispose of a body. It's very popular with jet skiers and there are also some who fish there. The far side of the lake borders an airport. The walkway has no where to park along it...the only parking on that side of 408 are the spaces at the park and the entire area on the park side is very visible from the road and residences across the street. Now, if she could gain access to the airport side, that would be more secluded. I've never been back in that area as it's a small airport and I'm not sure if there is even public access over that way. Not saying it isn't possible, but I just can't see this as isolated enough for Casey to have felt comfortable off loading a body and then tossing it off the shore. Nor can I see her wading out far enough to do so. Lake Underhill isn't the cleanest body of water around...just doesn't make sense to me that she would take a chance with Caylee here when there are lots of much more secluded areas she could have visited at night without detection. JMO.

My first thought with Lake Underhill is no way would she have put Caylee there. Its way too busy! But, after thinking about it some more, it doesn't sound that unlikely any more. Casey did a lot of things that don't make much sense. And, Lake Underhill is only about a mile from where AH and RM live. Granted there is alot of traffic around the lake, and over it, but I'm not too sure that people driving by would be paying too close of attention to what a person would be doing at the lake, especially if she did the disposing at night.

I remember Casey saying Caylee liked to try to "attempt" to run around the lake. What does that even mean? Im guessing its more of her throwing words in her sentences that dont belong or makes sense, but it just makes me scratch my head whenever I hear that recording.

We have tossed around Lake Underhill before on this forum. It's under HEAVY construction and has been. Not only is it totally open to traffic on one side there is an expressway that runs over it. The construction at the time of Caylee's disappearance was making the former two-lane road by Orlando Executive into a four lane road (which is now complete). The little park (Colonel Kittinger) there is totally being used as a command center for construction vehicles. The expressway is being worked on now and there are people everywhere at all hours of the day and night. The lake has construction buoys in it as well. If she threw Caylee in here (of all the choice lakes) THIS would be the one she would be found since they are essentially moving stuff around in the water here (in other words, they keep moving the big plastic orange sections around in the lake).

I thought when it was originally brought up that there was no way Caylee was in this lake because of the high exposure (on a normal day) and the construction site (as it was then and now). But as time progresses and we haven't found Caylee I won't rule out any spot!

The one thing that has always stood out to me with KC is she knows Orlando like the back of her hand. Whenever locations/directions/street names came up she always had the answers. I don't think it's going to be in an open common area like JBP or LU.

I drive this area everyday and there are lots of places along Goldenrod out to the airport that seem much more likely. JJ told me he searched it and another local group also searched it. I just don't see Casey wading out in a dirty lake, at night by herself in an area full of cosntruction and traffic on both sides when there are so many other places that would be more readily accessable to her and with less exposure. I'd still guess somewhere out Goldenrod, Lake Nona area. She could get on 15, a straight shot from all the keys points pretty much, and be in the middle of secluded areas in no time. Ever since this started I've been considering areas I pass by on the way to customer's homes throughout this area and there are just so many places that could be accessed at night with little detection and very little effort on her part.

I seriously doubt Casey put her anywhere based on Caylee's favorite places. Casey is all about Casey. I don't think she would risk being seen. If she was loving laying her daughter to rest because she accidentally died.....her favorite stuff would have been with her......not left in the back of the car she abandoned.

Casey is lazy, I can't see he putting much effort into disposal. I think the reason she hasn't been found...is pure luck. I still think she just stuffed her in the dumpster and casually walked away.

remember KC said 'dad she is close very close'......is that 'close'.........of course with flooding Caylees little body even weighted down may of moved alittle..........body gases
release her like it did Laci?????

I too took note when hearing KC mention Lake underhill twice
cause her lies seem to pull in some truths
like saying her father had a stroke, which he didn't but the grandfather did etc
is it possible that she could have stopped her car and tossed something over that overpass ? or is it too crowded to do that even late at night

I too took note when hearing KC mention Lake underhill twice
cause her lies seem to pull in some truths
like saying her father had a stroke, which he didn't but the grandfather did etc
is it possible that she could have stopped her car and tossed something over that overpass ? or is it too crowded to do that even late at night

I drive on that road sometimes, I really dont recall many places to pull over on. So I am not too sure she would be able to just stop. Also, no matter what time of day or night, there is always people driving on that overpass.

I know the park and surrounding area have been searched at least twice. I've also been all around it myself twice. As for the lake itself, not sure about that but I would think Casey would need some type of boat to get out far enough to dispose of a body. It's very popular with jet skiers and there are also some who fish there. The far side of the lake borders an airport. The walkway has no where to park along it...the only parking on that side of 408 are the spaces at the park and the entire area on the park side is very visible from the road and residences across the street. Now, if she could gain access to the airport side, that would be more secluded. I've never been back in that area as it's a small airport and I'm not sure if there is even public access over that way. Not saying it isn't possible, but I just can't see this as isolated enough for Casey to have felt comfortable off loading a body and then tossing it off the shore. Nor can I see her wading out far enough to do so. Lake Underhill isn't the cleanest body of water around...just doesn't make sense to me that she would take a chance with Caylee here when there are lots of much more secluded areas she could have visited at night without detection. JMO.

ITA! I used to live in Orlando and there used to be a fitness trail around this lake and it was always busy. Major roadway passes right over/beside it, little parking, homes and apartments all around - very busy. I'd be scared to even try to successfully dump a body here - but then again, she doesn't seem like she's scared of much - including the death penalty!!!

ITA! I used to live in Orlando and there used to be a fitness trail around this lake and it was always busy. Major roadway passes right over/beside it, little parking, homes and apartments all around - very busy. I'd be scared to even try to successfully dump a body here - but then again, she doesn't seem like she's scared of much - including the death penalty!!!

It is also a quick way to get to the Fashion Square Mall. Many people go there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back