'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG is she implying she knows what Caylee was wearing when the she went missing?

:furious: :mad: :furious: :mad: Yep, that pretty much sums it up. Casey is such a creep!!!!! I can't wait to hear the other things the female bodyguard heard.

OMG! why wouldn't they assume the clothes were on her BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why doesn't she shut up?????????? She's made it impossible to defend her

Did someone take a screen shot of this?

OMG! why wouldn't they assume the clothes were on her BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why doesn't she shut up?????????? She's made it impossible to defend her

Good, let's hope so!!!

I can't find the article.

That makes 2 of us. I've been to that page about 6-7 times through the link posted.......and I haven't found that story yet :waitasec: :waitasec:

So they did talk to Tracy while out in cali, thank god.

I didn't think I could hate her anymore...well until about 5 seconds ago when I read this. GRRRRR!

Holy Moly, so this would mean that the clothes and Caylee were in two different locations! I know I am stating the obvious, but this is kind of an important fact to me. I wonder why anyone would have put her clothes in one location and Caylee in another.

Why would she even make that statement given her stories of kidnapping? Do kidnappers usually change the child's clothing and throw the other clothes out?
Very odd thing to say!

Why would Casey have undressed Caylee before 'desposing' of her??? To try and remove anything that would identify her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie