New Time Line - Smell in the car?

WillenFan21

Reaction score
(MODS I hope this is OK)

OK so on Nancy Grace she had a ME on her show that explained why the car would still smell 4 months later. The medical examiner man that she had on there said that he thinks the body was in the car for two weeks.

Could this mean that there is a different time line then of when she disposed of the body? Maybe we should look over the pings and see if we can get a different location that Casey may have been at since the time line could be changed. I agree with the ME that her body would have been in there for a long time. If Caylee was killed on the 16th then that means two weeks later it would have been June 30th or around that time that Caylees body was gone. She could have disposed of the body in July even.

The car was parked at the Amscott starting on the night of the 26th, late night. It was towed from the Amscott on the 30th and was on the tow yard lot from then on until George and Cindy collected it. Casey would have had to have had the body out of the car by the 30th at the latest, unless, as I saw over in another thread, Caylee was in the car when George and Cindy picked it up, but not visible, and was UNDER the carpet and the trunk liner in the spare tire space and they found her when THEY got home...which I doubt simply because of Cindy's "It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" statement on the 911 call. The body could have been in there, though, from the 16th up until the car was abandoned and that would have been close to 2 weeks...so it is worth looking into.

I personally believe she could have been in the car when she ran out of gas and she tossed her into the dumpster there or near there, as she had no choice and could not just leave her there...

I think IF G&C found Caylee's body AFTER the cops left due to their the 911 call, they would NOT have been spending time on MySpace.... they would have been covering up... Caylee's body & Casey's MURDER! lol

No, I am convinced Casey killed AND dumped the baby with NOBODY'S help. And that NOBODY even knew Caylee was missing until Cindy tracked her down with an angry Amy's help.

I believe this is true. I believe the reason why the report only shows 2.6 days is due to the fluids being mostly leaked in maybe the backyard. The decomp was not over with and when she transferred her the rest came out. KC couldn't have came up with the final resting spot that quick, IMO.

Casey pinged in these two areas which are wooded. Could these mean anything?

On June 23rd she was around this area which is wooded and looks to have a pond as well:

jucme0.jpg

June 29th Casey pinged in this area too and I noticed that she pinged on this area on July 23rd too.

2j0clg8.jpg

Casey pinged in these two areas which are wooded. Could these mean anything?

On June 23rd she was around this area which is wooded and looks to have a pond as well:

jucme0.jpg

June 29th Casey pinged in this area too and I noticed that she pinged on this area on July 23rd too.

2j0clg8.jpg

Willen~ Do you know what these areas consist of? Or major rd names?

No. I didn't know how to tell.

If the map is still accessible through google maps then you can zoom out on the - symbol on the left side of picture in the middle. If the picture is already saved as a tiny pic just like you posted it then you can't.

Okay, I think the top picture is near TonE apt b/c those roads are showing up in Winter Park. The bottom picture is off of Colonial and Old Cheney, I'm assuming near Amscot?

Isnt the major road name down the bottom there ? University Boulevard ? if you can pm me the link to that map I can probably find some more major names via the buttons
But I don't know how you guys do "pings"

Here is a wider view of the bottom map.

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 436
Okay, I think the top picture is near TonE apt b/c those roads are showing up in Winter Park. The bottom picture is off of Colonial and Old Cheney, I'm assuming near Amscot?

Zoom in on Ping 1 on this map for the June 23rd ping around wooded area and then Ping 2 is where it looks like boats are where she also pinged on June 30:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...052,-81.324234&spn=0.269653,0.432587&t=h&z=11

June 29th zoom in on ping 14 and you will see that same are where it appears boats are:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...449,-81.318741&spn=0.269654,0.432587&t=h&z=11

Here is the top map:

Attachments

• map 2.jpg
    map 2.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 431
You sure have a Lot of Lakes out there in the one area !

We have to remember a lot of these places are probably built up now. These are older maps.

Does anyone know off the top of their heads the date that KC texted AH something to the effect of "she got rid of the dead squirrels" .. I always thought that date was when she disposed of little Caylee.

Does anyone know off the top of their heads the date that KC texted AH something to the effect of "she got rid of the dead squirrels" .. I always thought that date was when she disposed of little Caylee.

June 27th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back