Police think George, Lee, and Cindy know more than they are telling!

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Did anyone see this?

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

(snipped)

"Meanwhile, investigators are still trying to get more information out of George and Cindy with little success," D'Onofrio said. "They believe they have a lot of information they're keeping from them. Detectives still want to talk to Cindy about the smelly clothes in Casey's car she washed. They also believe George and Lee know more than they're willing to share."

I think they 'absolutley' know more than they are telling.

Of course they do! This isnt news to anyone....not on this board, anyways.

WESH just reported that the news conference will be on Friday. And the reporter, Jim Payne, used the words "news conference", not statement. Hmmm....we shall see, eh?

Of course they do! This isnt news to anyone....not on this board, anyways.

I know that everyene has thought it but was news to me that the police think it as well. Its always been to me anyway that they didn't think they were involved.

I know that everyene has thought it but was news to me that the police think it as well. Its always been to me anyway that they didn't think they were involved.

Actually, me too!!! I am saying Duh, because I know as does the rest of us that they know farrr more than what they are telling, especially Cindy. Remember she sent George to work for awhile also so she had ample time alone with both Casey and the car. The fact that she washed the pants still bugs the crap out of me. I know if my grandaughter was missing and both the car and pants that belong to my daughter smelled like a dead body I sure as heck wouldn't go wash them. I would bag them up and give them to the police!!! I just do not understand them at all!!

They should have kept up with us here at WS! :)

I dont think LE just had this idea hit them recently....they've probably suspected the A's of witholding information for quite some time. But, the A's wont take a polygraph, so at this point they cant eliminate them nor can they slap them with obstruction. Its a nice little dichotomy.

Hmmmmm..... you think maybe they will toss in a "Meet & Greet" while they are at it ?????

YOU THINK? :eek:

Because.. all of them had access to the car for a long time...
Because.. none of them herded LE to the car when LE arrived...
Because.. one or some of them cleaned the car.
Because.. one washed, removed and destroyed evidence in the car.
Because.. one possibly removed a body from the car. :rolleyes:

Did anyone see this?

(snipped)

"Meanwhile, investigators are still trying to get more information out of George and Cindy with little success," D'Onofrio said. "They believe they have a lot of information they're keeping from them. Detectives still want to talk to Cindy about the smelly clothes in Casey's car she washed. They also believe George and Lee know more than they're willing to share."

Well, yeah - we knew this when Cindy made the decision not to share charge card bills - Cindy has made many decisions telling LE that they don't need certain things and what should be evidence or not

They know way more than they are telling - and it should come out in trial - I wonder if we'll see Cindy in contempt of court and led away by deputies to jail herself (might be something I would want to see)

Did anyone see this?

(snipped)

"With little success" or NO SUCCESS? lol

I'm sure LE doesn't expect any useful info at this point. But at least they'll be able to testify in front of the jury about the level of cooperation they got from the victim's family.

YOU THINK? :eek:

Because all of them had access to the car for a long time...
Because none of them herded LE to the car when LE arrived...
Because one or some of them cleaned the car.
Because one washed, removed and destroyed evidence in the car.
Because one possibly removed a body from car. :rolleyes:

It is a Duh moment, isn't it.

I'm glad LE is finally saying that they think GA, LA, and CA know more.

Oh I think the police knew they were withholding info from the beginning. I knew it and most people here did. That did not take a rocket scientist.

The Anthony's can twist it any way they want. They are liars and fools and everyone knows it. The more they say the worse they sound....they are fooling no one.

Sure they do. That's why LA "lawyered up" real quick. I'm surprised CA & GA waited so long to do the same. When you have a dad who is an ex detective who says to LE "I don't like the smell in the trunk", and a mom who is a nurse that knows the smell of death and she takes the clothes and washes them straight away, well, that says it all to me.

I'm betting they do. That's a given. But nice to see they are putting some pressure on them, or saying it out loud I guess is more correct.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back