"NEW Facts to Know About Caylee Marie!"

imnotheonlyone

Reaction score
Posted on the Anthony family MySpace today:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=450183929

Caylee: Things to Know About Her!

NEW Facts to Know about Caylee Marie!
Caylee is more left handed than right, but she can throw with either hand.
She knows her full name.
She loves dogs and cats.
She loves balloons!
She can count to 45 in spanish.
She loves dancing and music.

Name: Caylee Marie Anthony
Missing since: June 16, 2008</B>

Characteristics
Hair-light brown hair
Eyes-Dark hazel
Height- Aprrox. 3.5 to 4 feet tall
Weight- Approx. 35 – 45 lbs.
Birth mark on left shoulder/arm

Caylee's Favorite Things!
Color: purple and pink
Food & Drink: green beans and apple juice
Sweets: iced animal cookies & chocolate ice cream

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=450183929

She knows her full name.
She loves dogs and cats.
She loves balloons!

Characteristics
Hair-light brown hair
Eyes-Dark hazel

AND ALMOST IDENTICAL TO EVERY OTHER 3 YEAR OLD FEMALE IN 52 STATES.

I can think of about 20 little girls that I know alone which would fit that description. Geeshhhhhhhhhhhh

New facts? Why didn't they release those new facts 22 weeks ago?

Maybe she also like chicken mcnuggets since she's been seen at McD's so many times.

She knows her full name.
She loves dogs and cats.
She loves balloons!

Characteristics
Hair-light brown hair
Eyes-Dark hazel

Okay, I seriously doubt she counts to 45 in Spanish or English for that matter. My daughter is about a month older than Caylee and we have had the same nanny from Mexico since she was born. She speaks fluent and almost perfect grammatically correct Spanish and I tell you this...she can NOT count to 45 or anywhere close.

I see they STILL have Casey listed as Caylee's Hero

They sure have a weird definition of HERO.

The person who 'loses' a child & tells NOBODY for 31 days & then LIES about everything is NOT A HERO.

The person is a MONSTER who hates her daughter & hates her whole family!

Some hero. :furious:

Except they left out that this particular 2 year old never made it to her 3rd birthday. She was murdered by her mother. She has been left in an unknown area after steadily decomposing in the trunk of her mother's car.

Okay, I seriously doubt she counts to 45 in Spanish or English for that matter. My daughter is about a month older than Caylee and we have had the same nanny from Mexico since she was born. She speaks fluent and almost perfect grammatically correct Spanish and I tell you this...she can NOT count to 45 or anywhere close.

I totally agree, and I was just thinking the same thing. It would be really unusual for a 2-3 year old to be able to count to 45, even in their native language. I think the counting to 45 in Spanish thing is something the Anthonys just made up, and maybe something Casey liked to brag to her friends about, even though it wasn't true.

Here is the ONLY fact people need to know about Caylee:

A sheriff's spokesman said Caylee is dead and they're moving on.

Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said they are confident that FBI lab tests on evidence found in Casey Anthony's car prove Caylee is dead. He said that is backed up by the grand jury's murder indictment of Casey Anthony.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html (Bolded by me)

She knows her full name.
She loves dogs and cats.
She loves balloons!

Characteristics
Hair-light brown hair
Eyes-Dark hazel

How about they should have put:

These were Caylee's favorite things....

and now she is 10 lbs heavier than what KC told dispatcher (IIRC)

Caylee WAS more left handed than right, but she COULD throw with either hand.
She KNEW her full name.
She LOVED dogs and cats.
She LOVED balloons!
She COULD count to 45 in spanish.
She LOVED dancing and music

More lies....Really sad.

I totally agree, and I was just thinking the same thing. It would be really unusual for a 2-3 year old to be able to count to 45, even in their native language. I think the counting to 45 in Spanish thing is something the Anthonys just made up, and maybe something Casey liked to brag to her friends about, even though it wasn't true.

I think it was made up. I have never seen a child that age count to 45 in any language. I have a son who was very gifted as a child (still is actually) but he could only count to 20 at age 2 and that was considered very unusual.

She told it was from Dora the Explorer she learned it..........Unless she was in front of the TV watching that show 24/7, there would be no way at her age to learn that. I don't know much about cartoons anymore, but I even wonder if Dora show counts that high.

I also agree with this. Also, she is 2 years old (forever) as I don't believe she made it to age 3 (so sad.) If Caylee were even 35 lbs and 42 inches (the low end of what is stated) that would have put her in the 75th - 90th percentile for weight and 95th percentile for height. Hard to tell from photos but she seemed to be more petite than stated.

ETA: But I suppose it is futile to analyze as (sadly) she is no longer alive.

I see they STILL have Casey listed as Caylee's Hero

They sure have a weird definition of HERO.

The person who 'loses' a child & tells NOBODY for 31 days & then LIES about everything is NOT A HERO.

The person is a MONSTER who hates her daughter & hates her whole family!

Some hero. :furious:

In Anthonyesse code, I believe this means "Her Zero", not hero.

I agree. CA supposedly was racist towards hispanics so I seriously doubt that she would be none to thrilled of hearing this. I could maybe see knowing 1-10 (if that), I mean she was not even 3 when she went "missing". My little boy is around the same age and he just learned 1-20...in english. Are they saying this because they either A) trying to get the hispanic community on their side B) she is still in Puerto Rico or C) trying to make the ZFG story more believable?

Except they left out that this particular 2 year old never made it to her 3rd birthday. She was murdered by her mother. She has been left in an unknown area after steadily decomposing in the trunk of her mother's car.

And NO ONE in the family wants her little body to bury.........that is the sad part now. There is nothing they can do to help her now, but they could give her a Christian burial.

I think it was made up. I have never seen a child that age count to 45 in any language. I have a son who was very gifted as a child (still is actually) but he could only count to 20 at age 2 and that was considered very unusual.

She told it was from Dora the Explorer she learned it..........Unless she was in front of the TV watching that show 24/7, there would be no way at her age to learn that. I don't know much about cartoons anymore, but I even wonder if Dora show counts that high.

IIRC, my son has a Dora and Diego CD for the car that plays most of the songs from the TV show and I have only heard them count to 10 maybe 20 at the most.

Are they sending subliminal messages to the "kidnapper" on what she likes or is the donation cup a little empty?

I am so afraid that Casey will get away with this.. her family are all blind. They actually believe all her lies even when they are thrown in their face. She steals from them, lies and lies. Her mother is so in denial about what she is dealing with and will not admit that Caylee, very probably, is dead at the hands of her daughter. Hero, I want to cry when read that... some hero. :mad:

So...is this what we are gonna hear in the BIG press conference? These people are so lame (wow, haven't said that word in forever).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back