Timer55 and Cays234

karenz

Reaction score
1:55 p.m. Cindy Anthony told FBI agents on Aug. 7 that Casey revealed to her brother, Lee, that the person who possibly took Caylee was "teaching her a lesson."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...cindy-anthony-112108,0,371314.story?track=rss

I cannot believe we now have 31 days, 30 day script, now a 55 day script.
I believe that the A's are playing the "hide the ball" shell game where they spew and move it all so fast you cannot keep up. Or in a more vulgar way, "

But since there is usually a grain of truth in somethings KC says, any thoughts?

P.S Love that she admitted LA knows more than he is telling

think perhaps gangsta kitty needs a meet and great...wonder if we will ever truly know what is up or just whatever fits the purpose...don't even think they live in our realm of reality anymore..
know the fbi said CA had on "rose colored glasses" think its a bit more...
jmo

Found a website called Time55.com that sets custom countdowns. Would love to look at hard drive to see if she created one.

I am so trying to be crass but many google searches show that timer 55 has a sexual connotation. I so am trying to be delicate here but do you think it may indicate her sexual partners?

What a bunch of crap!! Can these people come up with anything more ridiculous?? They have the cajones to critisize everyone but come out with these goofy excuses.. I want to puke.

Found a website called Time55.com that sets custom countdowns. Would love to look at hard drive to see if she created one.

I am so trying to be crass but many google searches show that timer 55 has a sexual connotation. I so am trying to be delicate here but do you think it may indicate her sexual partners?

WIth Casey, that seems worth considering.

I cannot believe we now have 31 days, 30 day script, now a 55 day script.
I believe that the A's are playing the "hide the ball" shell game where they spew and move it all so fast you cannot keep up. Or in a more vulgar way, "Throwing against the wall to see if it sticks".

But since there is usually a grain of truth in somethings KC says, any thoughts?

P.S Love that she admitted LA knows more than he is telling

I keep asking this and no one ever answers. I don't believe Casey peppers her lies with grains of truth. I can't think of any instance of truth in her web of lies. Can you?

Did Casey think she'd be able to conceal little Caylee's absence until her birthday, when the family would naturally expect to celebrate?

ETA: She almost succeeded. If Cindy had not found Amy's phone number in the car, Casey could have continued to elude having to face her family.

Hang on, karenz, would you mind either pm'ing me if you don't feel comfortable posting it or would you be willing to try and say that another way? I'm confused. Are you hinting that she may have had 55 partners or is there more to the sexual connotation of timer55? I'm at work and really don't want to do that google search if I can help it, thanks!

Sorry! I just don't want to get in trouble. I was thinking it was the number of partners she had.

She should have changed it to lifer55..it would be more fitting IMO.

ETA..Didn't CA have Caylee on 15th? What does the 14th have to do with anything?

Did Lee share that about the 55 password, etc, with LE?

So, that would mean that for a cerrtain amount of time, according to what CA said, KC was the onlyone with the password to that account? That could be very damning if the chlor. & other searches were during that time.

I keep asking this and no one ever answers. I don't believe Casey peppers her lies with grains of truth. I can't think instance of truth in her web of lies. Can you?

Good question. I guess I am just basing it on personal experience. I work with addicts and generally all their lies have a grain of truth and then they build WAY off that.

Yes, I googled Timer 55 Orlando, FL and came up with some odd pages.. a myspace page, and the person had a ton of models (if you want to call them that) on their friends list.

So, that would mean that for a cerrtain amount of time, according to what CA said, KC was the onlyone with the password to that account? That could be very damning if the chlor. & other searches were during that time.

Ooooh! Good point. :clap:

Yes, I googled Timer 55 Orlando, FL and came up with some odd pages.. a myspace page, and the person had a ton of models (if you want to call them that) on their friends list.

I was thinking it sounds like a user name...

I am not good at Facebook/MySpace. Anyone up to searching?

Google led me here (attempting a screenshot)

If that dosen't work, the link below was listed as Timer55's homepage from a place called Webmaster Forum.

http://adventure55.blogspot.com

A "work from home" pyramid looking deal ...

I keep asking this and no one ever answers. I don't believe Casey peppers her lies with grains of truth. I can't think instance of truth in her web of lies. Can you?

Right, maybe sometimes somethings in her lies are actually true, but I don't think every sentence she says has a truth in it. I think that belief sends people off on wild goose chases.

I didn't see that, can you post a link ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back