Oh, no! Man romances coworker's water bottle

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
"A Jackson (Wyoming) man faces three misdemeanor charges after police matched his DNA to semen in a co-worker’s water bottle.

Brandon Raz, 38, was issued a summons Wednesday to appear Nov. 20 in 9th Circuit Court. He is charged with two counts of battery and one count of stalking after authorities say he ejaculated into a woman’s water bottle.

The woman told police Oct. 9 that she picked up her water bottle once in September and drank from it before she realized it tasted and smelled like semen. She rinsed it out and didn’t say anything about it to co-workers, according to an affidavit filed in circuit court, and she started taking her water bottle home with her.

Between August and September, she also found rolled up tape on her bike seat on four occasions. She left her water bottle on her desk over the weekend in early October and came in Oct. 9 to find that the water again smelled of semen. She reported the incidents to police."

http://www.jhnews.com/article.php?art_id=3875

I wonder how large the opening of the water bottle was?

Think the pain medication has me loopy for when the page came up to 'The Jackson Hole Daily' I near split a gut. LOL

It really is disgusting. I do feel for the woman as it is a violation of her body.

Oh my GOSH! She drank it!!!!!!!!!!!!! That makes me want to throw up.

UGH.

Water bottle: $3
Lab processing: $2,500
Fine: $750

Announcing to the world you know what semen tastes like: Priceless

Better yet having your name splashed all over the paper as having done this to a co-worker. I hope he was fired and I hope she sues the *advertiser censored*.

Ugh. I gagged when I read that she drank some. What a disgusting creep, I hope she sues him.

I've got to be honest here...I didn't know semen had a distinct SMELL!! :O

Taste I can understand, but from what I hear from some of my female friends, all men taste different.

Maybe instead of DNA testing, they could have done a taste te....no, never mind...I'll stop there...

carusocside9.jpg

Ewwwww.... ack... gag.... OH, come on you guys! I just woke up! Bla..

what a !
this sounds like a very sick and twisted co-worker, I wonder how many others he did something similar to?
When I go to work I take my own water bottle with me, not really water, usually tea or crystal light, but I am careful to not leave it laying anywere where someone could tamper with it.
Years ago at a place I worked at, there was a nurse who was really quite mental and finally she was let go, after she left she told another co-worker that she had taken the coffee cups of the other nurses and peed in them!
You just never know what someone might do.

This man worked for the city, I bet there is a lawyer already getting in touch with the woman to bring a lawsuit. Since she was finding the rolled up tape on her bike also it sounds like there were other signs someone was doing something, I wonder if she'd ever reported any problems before? I hope he has to answer seperatly for each charge, that could be 1 1/2 years of being locked up.
Can you imagine if he has a family what this has done to them?

VB

Man Romances her water bottle:confused:
I would think he really hated her; and that he is sick in the head :crazy:
that is not a romantic thought :bang:

Enough of this thread it is gross....

It's not like most of us have never tasted it... but I don't think I'd recognize it in an unlikely location such as my bottle of water.... unless... I was already familiar with that PARTICULAR man.

Being a complete CSI nut (no pun intended) this photo made me literally LOL
I've got to be honest here...I didn't know semen had a distinct SMELL!! :O

Taste I can understand, but from what I hear from some of my female friends, all men taste different.

Maybe instead of DNA testing, they could have done a taste te....no, never mind...I'll stop there...

carusocside9.jpg

Off topic but I havea friend who hated her husband, prior to their seperation, she went to her horses paddock and collected rabbit droppings, which she dried out and put in his favourite pepper grinder, she took enormous pleasure for several weeks watching him grinding rabbit poop all over his meals
He doesn't know to this day:crazy:

On the other hand, my adoptive mother started adding wafarin to adoptive dad's tea (in the 60s it was rat poison) but I will save "My unusual childhood" for a more appropriate time and place:boohoo::boohoo:

perfect, and was my first thought. I was just writing the same when I saw your post. thanks for saying it since no one else did lol

That is d-i-s-g-u-s-t-i-n-g. I hope they make him take HIV/STD tests. I'd sue his butt!!! That is such a violation!!!!

O my goodness... I just about pee'd from laughing at the CSI thingie... you are evil hroark!!!!!! LoL

Back to the article... yikes... HIV and STD threat level in this day and time is high... how horrible for the lady. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back