New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 8 was just released as well. I wonder how many more there are? But here it is, go to the link to hear part 8. George talk about Jesse calling and mentioned that Casey was in route to the hospital in 2007 because she had a grandma sezior. George also claims that it bothers him that Jesse is so quick to contact the police department... Claims that Jesse kept showing up where ever Casey was uninvited and that bothers him. He claims that Jesse in Oct or Nov 2007 around midnight, that Casey is with him and that Casey has suffered grandma sezior , George states this has never happen to Casey and that Casey calls him papa Jo... Casey had said she had drank 4 or 5 energy drink and the next thing she knows she was in the hospital. But Jesse said that she was foaming in the mouth and that he gave Casey CPR.. Casey was in the hospital for 2 days but nothing showed up. He keeps talking about body fluid. George talks about he has worked in murder investigation and that it was hard on Cindy to call 911 on Casey. He also claims that Casey was a good mother, until she came across her new friends. He can't figure out why Casey has been going out every night since Caylee has been missing. He claims that Fusion is a bad place, they have a lot of fights, drugs and so forth. He is not sure of what to say about Casey's involvement in that. It this case goes to where he feels where it's going it is going to kill Cindy and Lee. He has not told them yet about her involvement with Fusion. Hmmmm The tape ends, but there is more.... not sure when that will be released.

George Anthony Interview 1, Part 8 http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/21/anthonys_think_caylee_spotted_in_orlando.html

All of the interviews are mixed up from each of the media. That one was released Friday from WFTV Part 4. Somehow I will try to stay sane as I go over all of them from each media sites & put them each in a correct order. I hope I'm not found legally insane later today!:crazy:

CA's I know there is one more to come yet. I'm pretty sure if you listen to WFTV's set of GA's interview it's all there. But they (FBI & GA) talk @ the meeting they had from the day before @ his theories. Where are those tapes??? LA's & the rest of CA's after where FOX's left off?

Brought over from part#1

Soooo, no one is saying anything about what CA said that LA said that KC said about not taking them to see Caylee on 7/15 because it would disrupt her and that her life as she knew it would never be the same or words to that effect.

What does that mean? Again, to me it sounds like adoption or some sort of trade or way of paying back her debt to someone. I still don't think she acts like a mother who knows her child is dead, psychopath, sociopath, narcissist or whatever . . . if she knew that she was guilty, wouldn't she be "acting as if"?

My gut reaction was that KC was telling Lee that Caylee was dead. The bolded part was about KC. 'HER' (KC) life would never be the same. No kidding she will be in jail for the rest of her life. JMO

It was reported that there were 5 CDs from the SA's office with 9 hours of video. Since these videos are numbered (ex: GA #1), I'm thinking there are MORE!

Also, I haven't seen the thunder video with CA but now I can't wait. Got a good laugh from you folks this morning!

Brought over from part#1

My gut reaction was that KC was telling Lee that Caylee was dead. The bolded part was about KC. 'HER' (KC) life would never be the same. No kidding she will be in jail for the rest of her life. JMO

That was my impression as well. But I think KC was acknowledging to herself (maybe for the 1st time) that there is no reason to ever tell anyone where she put Caylee's body. I think KC was introspectively telling LA that there is no need to "disrupt" where Caylee rests now, "her life will never be the same" regardless of whether KC leaves her out there or not: Caylee's gone.

KC is going to just move on and let the cards fall where they may. Her only card left is Caylee's location, and it's a losing hand. All KC can do at this point is possibly bluff her way out of a conviction.

Lee's interviews have to be in there somewhere! I guess that they can hold back certain types of information despite the Sunshine Law, can't they? They never released GA's 45 minute conversation with KC when she was in jail the first time...

Lee's interviews have to be in there somewhere! I guess that they can hold back certain types of information despite the Sunshine Law, can't they? They never released GA's 45 minute conversation with KC when she was in jail the first time...

My feeling is it's the news media holding back on the rest, so they have new updates to air today, tomorrow r ? Maybe after they air snips of them will get the rest..?? Just thinking out-loud..:rolleyes:

a grand mal seizure, could be caused by using or withdrawing from drugs or alcohol, tumor, or head trauma.

If I hear CA say "Theres got to be a clue in there somewhere" I'm going to hurl! The ONLY person with the clue is KC!!! Your own daughter! No one else has the clues. Everything your daughter has told you is a LIE. Quit grasping at straws and quit trying to place blame on everyone but KC!

Other than CA being totally irritating in these reports I've got to give Kudos to the FBI. Very professional questioning and basically letting both CA & GA ramble on and hopefully hang their daughter or themselves with all their contradictions.

If they are still investigating those areas or they are going to be used in trial...YES!

I really feel for GA. It seems he either really loves CA or is controlled to think that he needs her, as he is helpless. He tries so hard to hide the truth from her either out of love or because he is scared of her reaction. Because of this, CA is just completely clueless to things. Why didn't she know about FUSIAN or Casey's use of drugs and the 1000+ discriminating pictures. GA also hid a lot of the stealing that went on from CA. It seemed everybody in that family lied out of FEAR for CA's WRATH. They knew they could feed her half truths as long as the blame was elsewhere.

Also, How could CA be so mad that they didn't follow up on all the Zenaidas in the world yet also says that she knows that Zanny is just a general term for nanny and could be Amy or n e one else.
When CA breaks it will NOT be good. I hope the media catches that moment though because I think it's something we ALL are waiting for and will be relieved that she finally has seen the LIGHT.

a grand mal seizure, could be caused by using or withdrawing from drugs or alcohol, tumor, or head trauma.
The whole seizure incident is very strange. It sounds to me as though, whatever happened, KC found a way to ensure that the hospital did not share any information with her parents. It also sounds like they, as usual, just accepted everything without ever questioning or understanding what really happened. I guess we'll find out more about this incident later. Without question, something very strange happened.

That was my impression as well. But I think KC was acknowledging to herself (maybe for the 1st time) that there is no reason to ever tell anyone where she put Caylee's body. I think KC was introspectively telling LA that there is no need to "disrupt" where Caylee rests now, "her life will never be the same" regardless of whether KC leaves her out there or not: Caylee's gone.

snipped

I think that statement is as close as we are going to get as far as KC admitting Caylee is gone.
The one thing that made me think she was talking about herself is that she used the word 'life'. I thought if she would be discussing Caylee she would have just said 'she will never be the same'. This statement along with what she said to Kristen (jail house call) that all they are worried about is finding Caylee...What about me?? KC is foremost in KC's mind.
As I was typing this am I remembering correctly that at one point KC did say, 'she will never be the same'?

My mind is mush. The men in white coats are coming to take me away, he he ha ha!!!!!!!

Since finding this site and the awesome people here, I have wondered why there is so much info released to the media. This being my first experience following anything like this, is it due to the Sunshine Law? Is Florida the only state that has it? In most states the public is given minimal info. Just wondering... :)

CA is talking about the car being abandoned at Amscot and how she would have seen it on her way to work. Just thinking out loud, but maybe KC was hoping CA would see it, have GA help her drive it home and then try to pin the disappearance/death of Caylee on dear old mom & dad???

CA is talking about the car being abandoned at Amscot and how she would have seen it on her way to work. Just thinking out loud, but maybe KC was hoping CA would see it, have GA help her drive it home and then try to pin the disappearance/death of Caylee on dear old mom & dad???

What you have to remember about the car is it was left on the 27th (Friday)it sat there over the weekend. Casey tried to get the car on the 29th (Sunday) but Amy was busy. Casey got Amy to get gas cans on the 30th (Monday) and stayed with Amy until she had to go to work. Amy said that Casey left when she did with the gas cans in Tony's Jeep. So on Monday the 30th by the time Casey got to Amscot, the car had been towed. So Cindy did not have a chance to see it on her way to or from work.

Since finding this site and the awesome people here, I have wondered why there is so much info released to the media. This being my first experience following anything like this, is it due to the Sunshine Law? Is Florida the only state that has it? In most states the public is given minimal info. Just wondering... :)
No one has ever seen this much information being released before and it is directly because of the Sunshine Law in Florida (which I think after this case will be reviewed and changed, imo).

My opinion on the whole seizure incident is that is was a giant FAKE, just like all of the other stunts she pulled to get attention. That is why the hospital didn't find ANY medical reason for a Gran Mal seizure to have occurred in a otherwise healthy young lady.

If I had to hazard a guess as to why Casey faked a seizure for Jesse, I would assume that Casey in all of her infinite wisdom thought that if she had a sudden life threatening medical event it would bring her and Jesse closer together. Or Jesse was unhappy with something he had found out about Casey, and the only way to wiggle out of it was to fake a convulsion. Either way, the whole scenario is right up Casey's creepy alley.

For the record, seizures aren't hard to fake. Sadly I had a "friend" years ago who pretended to have Cancer so she could con our group out of money for medical bills. She dropped down on the floor one night and flopped around like a fish on a sharp hook and scared the carp out of all us. Of course we rushed her to the hospital, and lo and behold the truth came out. She was healthy as could be, and the seizure was faked for our benefit. If we hadn't heard all of this from her parents we never would have believed it because she was so convincing. Not to mention the fact that it never occurred to us that ANYONE would fake a convulsion to get attention.

Boy were we wrong!!

So knowing what we all already know about Miss Casey, I personally think this was what happened last year. And if this is accurate, it demonstrates just how far Casey is capable of going to manipulate those around her.

Pretty chilling..

The whole seizure incident is very strange. It sounds to me as though, whatever happened, KC found a way to ensure that the hospital did not share any information with her parents. It also sounds like they, as usual, just accepted everything without ever questioning or understanding what really happened. I guess we'll find out more about this incident later. Without question, something very strange happened.
well if she is over 21 ,which I think she would have been, there is no way the hospital could reveal this info to her parental units. ( this may apply after 18? not sure)
Some seizures are just random and out of the blue and a one shot deal. I think we have discovered that FL doctors do not have to report this info to the DMV.

well if she is over 21 ,which I think she would have been, there is no way the hospital could reveal this info to her parental units. ( this may apply after 18? not sure)

It's 18. My son hit 18 in July and his doctors will no longer talk to me about what's being shared because he's now an "adult" even though he's on my insurance and I pay the bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak