New Spokes Person For Anthonys???

From the Helping Heroes Myspace...

About our founder: Michelle was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and has lived in Los Angeles County over fifteen years. Known to many in Southern California as the founder of the Foothill Arthritis Connection, Michelle has over 20 years experience in event production, fundraising, non-profit management, and media communications. Michelle holds a communication’s degree and has applied her education and expertise to helping businesses and organizations obtain visibility through the media, community relations, and the Internet. Michelle’s talents, creativity, and an eye for detail have captured the attention of community leaders, politicians, and the Hollywood elite throughout the United States.

I wonder where that 'degree" is from? Has anyone checked out her background at all?

Maybe she's more effective & believable when she's working with clients whose needs & goals are based in REALITY? I sure hope she is anyway.

LOL.

Well, ok. Don't know where her degree is from. Know the Foothill area. <<this is me laughing>>> Nothing against the good people of the Foothill area, but it has gone downhill and isn't what it once was.

Perhaps her next class should be in the area of personal hygiene and appearance?

I'm sorry, but the woman didn't look like she'd even washed her face, much less bathed and combed her hair.

If anyone would have presented her, or had she presented herself to me, as my "spokesperson/spokeswoman" I'd have run the other direction.

That is a woman who is in it for the money and doesn't believe a word of what she's spewing. Either that or she has serious issues. Body language and eyes say a lot.

Not only that, but she isn't even well-spoken.

That's one that needs to hire someone to type script for her. And teach her how to bathe and present herself on behalf of someone else.

Did I happen to say "NOT IMPRESSED!"?

She is also a spokesperson for KidFinders. I bet if we do the Background check we will find her involved in all the same groups that all the other players seem to be involved in.
"Birds of a feather, stick together"...and all that! LOL

For two people who appear to worry about appearances I'm quite surprised the A's didn't have their spokeswoman spiff up a bit. Her tired, disinterested look does'nt seem to match such public accomplishments.

For two people who appear to worry about appearances I'm quite surprised the A's didn't have their spokeswoman spiff up a bit. Her tired, disinterested look does'nt seem to match such public accomplishments.

She "matches" Dennis & Sheri M. from KFN appearance wise, maybe this is all a new way to try to look "appealing" to the kidnapper(s), in a round about sort of way. :waitasec:

She "matches" Dennis & Sheri M. from KFN appearance wise, maybe this is all a new way to try to look "appealing" to the kidnapper(s), in a round about sort of way. :waitasec:

TeeHee that's funny :clap:

"Michelle has over 20 years experience in event production, fundraising, non-profit management, and media communications."

In front of the camera or behind it? :confused: Seems to me Michelle somehow earned a "communications degree" while managing to skip any class bearing the word "speech" or "professional" in it's course description.

This woman is a joke. Her job is to handle PR for the Anthony's? CA has been doing a much better job than this horrific "spokesperson." Seriously.

She has a communications degree?? And experience IN FRONT of a camera?

"Michelle has over 20 years experience in event production, fundraising, non-profit management, and media communications."

In front of the camera or behind it? :confused: Seems to me Michelle somehow earned a "communications degree" while managing to skip any class bearing the word "speech" or "professional" in it's course description.

LOL. Exactly. She is beyond awful.

Maybe she spent the whole day before this interview searching for Caylee's body. Only possible excuse for her appearance.

LOL.

Well, ok. Don't know where her degree is from. Know the Foothill area. <<this is me laughing>>> Nothing against the good people of the Foothill area, but it has gone downhill and isn't what it once was.

Perhaps her next class should be in the area of personal hygiene and appearance?

I'm sorry, but the woman didn't look like she'd even washed her face, much less bathed and combed her hair.

If anyone would have presented her, or had she presented herself to me, as my "spokesperson/spokeswoman" I'd have run the other direction.

That is a woman who is in it for the money and doesn't believe a word of what she's spewing. Either that or she has serious issues. Body language and eyes say a lot.

Not only that, but she isn't even well-spoken.

That's one that needs to hire someone to type script for her. And teach her how to bathe and present herself on behalf of someone else.

Did I happen to say "NOT IMPRESSED!"?

Ditto on all points!

LOL. Exactly. She is beyond awful.

Maybe she spent the whole day before this interview searching for Caylee's body. Only possible excuse for her appearance.

OMG! If she did that.... she'd be fired for sure!!! lol

Reality must have set in, Caylee's death, finally. The Anthony's never needed anyone to speak up for them, especially Cindy, who held a commanding presence, in front of the camera & LE. For her to be silent during their last press conference was very telling & spoke volumns. Maybe the loss of their attorney also swayed them a bit. I find it sad to see people self destruct, before my eyes, their judgement is impaired. I feel MB is leeching off their noteriety to launch herself & Kidfinder's into the spotlight, not to mention any profits to be made. Everything boils down to money.

Ummm, CA would have been a little up on her appearance too. lol She wasn't looking to spiffy herself, either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back