New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21 #3

Cindy was quite chatty and willing to fill in the minutiae ad nausem. Once she'd filled out the questionnaire, the FBI guy started asking her the other questions. She was happily snacking on her granola bar, sipping her water, verbally vomiting all over, comfortable body posture...when suddenly, she was asked a question:
(what follows is the god's honest truth, or may my computer fail me)

FBI: Was there any of the following abuse issues in the household: physical, mental, sexual or substance abuse in the household?

Cindy...arms crossed in front of her and with a quiet whisper, says "no."

That was it. A one word answer in a defensive posture.<~~true story.

getting up courage to watch some of the ca tapes....do have a quick question..

in any of the tapes does she say that she wants Caylee back & if kc is invovled oh well -- the reason I ask is in the beginning she said it and I don't recall hearing that anymore...seems like every since kc lawyered up and they have a new family friend (JB) you just hear about the wonderful world of kc and less about a beautiful baby...
jmo

Cindy was quite chatty and willing to fill in the minutiae ad nausem. Once she'd filled out the questionnaire, the FBI guy started asking her the other questions. She was happily snacking on her granola bar, sipping her water, verbally vomiting all over, comfortable body posture...when suddenly, she was asked a question:

FBI: Was there any of the following abuse issues in the household: physical, mental, sexual or substance abuse in the household?

AGREED! I watched the Cindy interview #1 and I am amazed at the complete lack of any emotion and at the DETAIL she has "rehearsed" ... her demeanor is not like anyone who is RELATED to the suspect and the victim! She is trying to be cute, clever, etc. etc. every single word coming out of her mouth sounds like bull and like she is trying to drag in every other person and is talking WAYYYY too much. I am stunned. Those officer did an AMAZING job of not laughing in her face. I can only imagine what they said after these interviews.

I noticed that - it was so out of character. Wouldn't you think she would have said something like "oh no of course not" or "no...and I don't believe in spanking at all because blah blah blah in my mothers time blah blah blah Dr. Spock..........."
Your computer is safe. I heard it too. It was a child-like tiny voice.

and another thing... in the interview, there seem to be no boundaries between Cindy and Casey from Cindy's perspective. It's as if Casey is one of Cindy's "personalities" -- For example (one of many), Officer asked: "who does she turn to when she has a problem?" Cindy said "me, then Lee, and and then she would turn to a couple of friends and reach out to them." Not "I ASSUME" she reaches out to friends." And saying that Casey liked to write her thoughts down and never wanted to "hide" them, would leave them in a drawer and didn't care if anyone else found them. (yeah, right... i have never met ONE person who wasn't protective of their private writings/musings on paper.)

IMO after watching GA's & CA's interviews with the FBI, they have, even more so, lost any basis upon which they can claim that the investigation from day 1 has been about building a case against KC and not about finding K-lee - even in OCSD's interviews, I never once heard them make any sort of overt accusation against KC, anything that would have put GA & CA on the defensive, especially with CA, its even more striking in the FBI interview with her because the agents don't say a whole lot. They let CA go on and on and yet every piece of information that she provides to them (FBI) is freely provided with the sole purpose of directing any responsibility in this toward JG, RM, AH, anyone but KC.

I haven't found that yet. I saw the article today where they go back to discuss the sighting in Gainesville and that one was identified with those things. Are you sure they were talking about the latest photo?!
Yes, you're right SS, they were speaking of the child in Gainesville!

O/T the little girl that has been the subject of controversy since thurs or fri has benn identified, the parents had to produce the birth certificate, and show baby album photos. This is just ridiculous what parents have to go through now, when some one thinks they saw Caylee. back on subject.
Just had to reply

It is also ridiculous the time and money LE spend because of this false sightings too.

That person would took the picture of the little girl probably did not have much confidence that it was Caylee either. Otherwise she would have called 911 or at least hung around and took a picture of the adult that the little girl left with or followed them to the parking lot and got a tag #. I mean we could be talking a child's life here and all they did was take a picture with their cell.

I noticed that, too. There were a couple of more questions later on in that segment she answered pretty quickly, but that first one made me sit up and take notice.
Lanie

getting up courage to watch some of the ca tapes....do have a quick question..

in any of the tapes does she say that she wants Caylee back & if kc is invovled oh well -- the reason I ask is in the beginning she said it and I don't recall hearing that anymore...seems like every since kc lawyered up and they have a new family friend (JB) you just hear about the wonderful world of kc and less about a beautiful baby...
jmo

I didn't hear anything along those lines and that was basically my point in my previous post, its all about painting KC in a perfect light and every1 else as "red flags" or "suspect"

CA, :crazy:your so obvious!

From what I read in both articles (links by What'sThatClue) they are referring to the sighting at the Winn Dixie in Gainsville, not the little girl in the pic at the Florida mall..? Can someone help me, am I missing something, are they the same girl? :crazy:

for anyone who wants to see it, go to 13:47:30 Cindy says that Casey had the most conflict w/ George and the next question is about abuse. you can barely hear Cindy's answer. it is the only one word answer she says in the entire interview.

I find it interesting also that CA STILL wanted to believe that KC was working, let alone as an event planner! Sheesh! GA has thought for how long, and talked to CA about it (per him) that KC hasn't worked.

The whole famdamily needs a clue by 4!

From what I read in both articles (links by What'sThatClue) they are referring to the sighting at the Winn Dixie in Gainsville, not the little girl in the pic at the Florida mall..? Can someone help me, am I missing something, are they the same girl? :crazy:

I made a mistake and have deleted my post and have pm'd two posters suggesting they delete their post, but it hasn't worked yet LOL someone post in the daily updates today in Saturdays updates and it confused me, I don't know what else to do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back