FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
WFTV just obtained a email between the A's old spokesperson LG and CA in which LG asked CA why she gave FBI the wrong brush. She gave the FBI KC's brush not the one Caylee uses. IF FBI finds that CA did tamper with evidence she could be in trouble and her credibilty just went out the door. There is no link yet but I will post one ASAP.

:eek::eek::eek: I wonder what else they will obtain from LG.

I was waiting for this. He wasn't going to go out of this quietly.

WFTV just obtained a email between the A's old spokesperson LG and CA in which LG asked CA why she gave FBI the wrong brush. She gave the FBI KC's brush not the one Caylee uses. IF FBI finds that CA did tamper with evidence she could be in trouble and her credibilty just went out the door. There is no link yet but I will post one ASAP.

ou my god this woman is unreal
i wish they'd press charges, its obvious what shes doing

:bang:

Well, well, well....

Not surprised. Dismayed, but not surprised.

Sadly, this is not surprising. CA knows sooo much more than she is telling. Poor Caylee has no advocate from her own family. So sad...

Yes this is very sad. The poor baby does not matter at all. It seems they are only worried about KC. If she gave the wrong brush then she needs to be arrested.

"I never lied I just never went to my bathroom to get the hairbrush that I used only for Caylee."

WOW

thats why he quit i guess
so this woman is more interested in saving KC then finding out what really happened to Calee
now they have her on cnn -when i look at her ic her as an older KC
yuk

"I never lied I just never went to my bathroom to get the hairbrush that I used only for Caylee."

WOW

george lies
cindy lies
lee probably does too
therefore KC lies

a celebral and malignant narsisists created a sociopath
thats who this family is

WFTV just obtained a email between the A's old spokesperson LG and CA in which LG asked CA why she gave FBI the wrong brush. She gave the FBI KC's brush not the one Caylee uses. IF FBI finds that CA did tamper with evidence she could be in trouble and her credibilty just went out the door.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html

I just went to the store and look what happens, every time I leave the house there's a BOMBSHELL! LOL
Big surprise, we knew she was hampering the investigation.

Wow. :eek:

I vaguely recall reading somewhere that it was stated that KC and Caylee shared the same brush. That may be true to a point but I bet that Caylee did have her own little brush. Most little girls do, esp a baby brush.
Me, I even saved both my son's baby hair, lol. Hmmmm.... :waitasec:

I like the fact he will say more in the future and can't wait to see in what capacity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10