Shamrock in photo.....

RevCrim

Reaction score
I recall Murt stating that he personally saw the divers at JB Park bring up a shamrock- Murt described it as silver, but tarnish, about the size of a thumbnail, plain with some minor carving in it.
I don't know how to bring the site over here, but her is the site-
On the thread- Tattoo... go to www.docstoc.com/1678887/...obucket-photos

The 6th photo down- KC is a pink sweater, Kaylee next to her in a red top-

Zoom in on the shamrock- looks just like what Murt describe the day at the park. Murt said it looked like a charm off of something.

Has anyone else seen this or did you hear what Murt said that day?

Everyone was thinking the Gumby was a shamrock.
If KC was feeding Kaylee pizza in the trunk, it stands to reason she may have also fed her happy meals, and the little toys found at the park would make sense.

Sorry... on the Tattoo thread - go to page 11, Coley's comments have the website- If someone can bring it over here- I would appreaciate it----Thanks

Oh, and I did hear Murt say that. Not only that I talked to Murt on the phone about it. He said he didn't get too close but that's what he thinks it looked like from what he could see.

I could call him again and ask him more about it if you'd like?

I recall Murt stating that he personally saw the divers at JB Park bring up a shamrock- Murt described it as silver, but tarnish, about the size of a thumbnail, plain with some minor carving in it.
I don't know how to bring the site over here, but her is the site-
On the thread- Tattoo... go to www.docstoc.com/1678887/...obucket-photos

The 6th photo down- KC is a pink sweater, Kaylee next to her in a red top-

Zoom in on the shamrock- looks just like what Murt describe the day at the park. Murt said it looked like a charm off of something.

Has anyone else seen this or did you hear what Murt said that day?

Everyone was thinking the Gumby was a shamrock.
If KC was feeding Kaylee pizza in the trunk, it stands to reason she may have also fed her happy meals, and the little toys found at the park would make sense.

Yes, I do remember that day. And then it all went hush?

shamrock.jpg

This????

Figured I would make it easier on everone since some people were saying the link wasn't working....:)

Thanks. That was very nice. Just hopped on and was glad to see this thread. My apologies for not reading back before posting.

There was also one hanging from her rearview mirror of her car. I think that one was maybe the lanyard reported missing by Cindy.

At the doc stock site the pic w/caylee in yellow dress & scarf - it looks like she may be wearing a necklace. could it be a shamrock as well? The chain doesn't look as large as the chain on kc in pink though.

There was also one hanging from her rearview mirror of her car. I think that one was maybe the lanyard reported missing by Cindy.

I remember that also being said that day. But what changed Murt's mind not to talk about it & distance himself? He saw something I am pretty sure. The chat log would show it? Not trying to accuse anyone of anything, it's just bothered me for an answer. Did I miss something? If you talk to Murt, can you ask him? Did he hear someone say "shammrock or see it"? That would explain it for me.

I know!! I'm looking for that one now...It was on a peach colered lanyard type thing and was clearly visible in one of her self portraits in her car with a friend, I believe.

Oh, and I did hear Murt say that. Not only that I talked to Murt on the phone about it. He said he didn't get too close but that's what he thinks it looked like from what he could see.

I could call him again and ask him more about it if you'd like?

Please do! And let him know we have appreciated all his efforts!:)

Thanks to all of you for helping me out here with the pictures,

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood