Lip Reading Analysis: George's Silent Comments at 11/25/08 Hearing

I dont think he was mouthing....i think he was talking to cindy quietly. I couldnt make out all of it, but I think I got "..thats right" out of it.

I couldn't get the long mumble but then it's like he says "okay, right, okay..." ??? Not a pro here...

I watched carefully but I couldn't make it out. I didn't think (at the time) that he was talking to CA because she was completely ignoring him but he couldn't have been talking with anyone else unless he was talking to himself. In fact, at first I thought he had an earpiece on and was talking into it. Dang, I wish I could lip-read!

I couldn't read his lips, but I got the impression he was advising her on the best moment to speak up. She was getting antsy and starting to fidget, and I think he was either telling her to raise her hand when the judge finished speaking or telling her to settle down.

Can you tell me if you have this video in a large version? I might be able to make out what he is saying if the video is enlarged.

It looked like "tomorrow we need to......" but the vid is just too small to be sure.

Maybe he is trying to calm her from ripping her skin off....She seemed very antsy, and he was probably telling her to cool it.

I think he said "Don't do it" It is obvious when you watch this that she is thinking of raising her hand, she puts it to her throat, she then puts her hand on her hair and then back on her throat. He has been married to her long enough to know what her "triggers" are. IMHO

Looked to me like he was in an oblivious to surroundings state speaking his thoughts out loud. Cindy gave him a quick glance, seemed to know he was talking to himself so continued with what she was doing. Looked like he jolted out of it when Cindy moved to stand. It didn't look to me like he was aware she'd been leaning forward & raising her hand prior to standing.

I don't respect how they have dealt with many aspects of this case but.......that skeletal side view of Cindy is sad to see........as is George's battle with his brain.

I think he is counting how many times he is chewing his gum..... 25...... something else ... then 4-7-8-9..... idk i cant read lips either....prob saying afterwards... man this gum is losing it's flavor i need to spit it out somewhere. He does seem to me like he really doesnt want to be there..

This is all I can make out for sure, the other stuff looks like he is probably saying see we have until tomorrow, blah blah....

1:22-1:23-------After saying alot of something to CA, She is getting antsy and is about to stand up or is raising her hand, you can see GA mouth the words Oh My God.

I caught "...this over with." and then the nod, but I am not a pro either, so I do't know for sure either.

It looks like he's getting some sort of a signal from Cindy. She's got her left hand extended onto his lap. He looks down...raises his eyebrows, (a nervous gesture?) he seems to be counting or gesturing the order of something...at this point he says something, and then she raises her hand. Maybe they had rehearsed ahead of time what point in the proceedings Cindy would ask this question and George gave her the go ahead that it was the right time.

George was whispering "Please God let her be doing the pee pee dance, and not getting ready to stand up and speak out in a courtroom with all the cameras here. Amen."

George was whispering "Please God let her be doing the pee pee dance, and not getting ready to stand up and speak out in a courtroom with all the cameras here. Amen."

:clap::clap::clap:

LOL Mystery solved.

From now on BeanE gets to do the voice-overs! That is great.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I am not a proffesional lip reader, however because I have a slight hearing impairment I tend to look at lips often.

What I got is that George says "no" then he says "that's right... my baby Caylee is alive... my baby... that's right"

Again, I'm sure I may be wrong! But it seems like he was talking to himself in response to the people who were speaking in the court room.

I am not a proffesional lip reader, however because I have a slight hearing impairment I tend to look at lips often.

What I got is that George says "no" then he says "that's right... my baby Caylee is alive... my baby... that's right"

Again, I'm sure I may be wrong! But it seems like he was talking to himself in response to the people who were speaking in the court room.

Uh oh, he has been brainwashed. Now he is repeating Cindy. :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back