Kenady's Criminal History

Misty

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
www.misty.angelcities.com
I got this information back in February when I heard about the forthcoming documentary and knew the Ramseys needed another scapegoat. Nothing like a DEAD scapegoat -- one who can't sue.

They are relying on information from John Kenady who has an extensive criminal history and had some permanent damage from a head injury from a car accident.

Helgoth killed himself on VALENTINE'S DAY.

Match Name Party Case County
JOHN KENADY BirthDate: 07/15/1953 Defendant Status: CLSD Num: 1990M 002513 Type: Other Boulder County
JOHN KENADY Plaintiff
Type: Personal Injury Boulder County Details 3 JOHN KENADY Defendant
Type: Other Boulder County Details 4 JOHN KENADY Defendant
Type: Money Boulder County Details 5 JOHN KENADY Defendant
Type: Other Boulder County Details 6 JOHN KENADY Defendant
Type: Money Boulder County Details 7 JOHN KENADY Defendant
Type: Money Larimer County Details 8 JOHN A KENADY Plaintiff
Type: Money Boulder County Details 9 JOHN E KENADY
BirthDate: 07/15/1953 Defendant
Type: Motor Vehicle Boulder County Details 10 JOHN E KENADY
Type: Motor Vehicle Boulder County Details 11 JOHN E KENADY
Type: Motor Vehicle Boulder County Details 12 JOHN E KENADY
Type: Motor Vehicle Larimer County Details 13 JOHN E KENADY
BirthDate: 07/15/1952 Defendant
Type: Sex Offenses Boulder County Details 14 JOHN E KENADY Plaintiff
Type: Restraining Order Boulder County Details 15 JOHN E KENADY Plaintiff
Type: Restraining Order Boulder County Details 16 JOHN E KENADY Plaintiff
Type: Negligence Boulder County Details 17 JOHN E KENADY Plaintiff
Type: Money Boulder County Details 18 JOHN E KENADY Plaintiff
Type: Money Boulder County Details 19 JOHN EDWARD KENADY
Type: Motor Vehicle Boulder County Details 20 JOHN EDWARD KENADY
Type: Motor Vehicle Boulder County Details 21 JOHN EDWARD KENADY
Type: Burglary Boulder County Details 22 JOHN EDWARD KENADY
Type: Motor Vehicle Boulder County Details 23 JOHN EDWARD KENADY
Type: Motor Vehicle Boulder County Details 24 JOHN EDWARD KENADY Defendant
Type: Forcible Entry and Detainer Boulder County Details 25 JOHN EDWARD KENADY Defendant
Type: Money
Details 26 JOHN EDWARD KENADY Defendant
Type: Money Boulder County

However, there was one charge that I felt was worth looking into a little more. A charge that occurred in 1979:

At or about the 26th of May 1979 at said county of Boulder in the State of Colorado did commit the crime of sexual assault on a child, in that John Edward Kenady, not the spouse of the victim, (blacked out), did unlawfully and feloniously subject said victim to sexual contact when the victim was at (blacked out) and the actor was at least four years older than the victim, contrary to C.R.S. 1973, 18-3-405, as amended.

Hunter was the DA and signed this affidavit.

He was given 3 years supervised probation and court costs were waived because he was unemployed.

Arrested on 6/10/79 arrest warrant # 51897, bond 10,000 -- by J. Jean Kenady and as a condition shall not have contact with victim in this case or witnesses, entered a plea.

Copyright Misty 2004.

So who is Helgoth? What does Kenady have to do w/this? So "sorry" I've been in/out for awhile tending to family issues(kids)...I appreciate your understanding/support/sympathy(sp?). THANKS! :clap: :cool:

On a child no less? That got my attention.....and Kenady was "helpful" in going to the police (another red flag?).

It's difficult to tell what Kenady is "in this for",but ,I suspect the reward.
He seems to be a career two bit criminal,and we can only expect his associations would be with the same type of cons,this suggests Helgoth was one ,as well.
The sexual offense doesn't read ,imo,as a child victim,it was 1979,he was 26 and likely was having a fling with a 17 yr old girl.The rest ,since he spent more time out of jail than in,suggests he was into petty crap.
There is doubt cast on whether or not Helgoth committed suicide,which would in some remote way suggest he was murdered because he was getting sloppy with drugs and ready to talk. If he was murdered it would seem logical that he knew the murderer. Perhaps his little group should be thoroughly investigated and the killer will be found among them??
IMO JMO

sissi said:
Perhaps his little group should be thoroughly investigated and the killer will be found among them??

sissi,

One of the three Ramseys left alive in the house that night either sexually assaulted and killed JonBenet or they know who did it. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a need for all of the lies and coverup being perpetrated by the Ramseys.

However, I agree it wouldn't hurt to do some networking on Helgoth and Kenady. You never know where it could lead. Even though a Ramsey is involved, there's some evidence of a fifth person in the house on the night of the murder (DNA, missing crime scene evidence, etc.).

JMO

sissi said:
There is doubt cast on whether or not Helgoth committed suicide,which would in some remote way suggest he was murdered because he was getting sloppy with drugs and ready to talk. If he was murdered it would seem logical that he knew the murderer. Perhaps his little group should be thoroughly investigated and the killer will be found among them??
Possibly. What about a drug smuggling operation with the Ramseys? Maybe JonBenet wandered into the wrong place at the wrong time, like say a meeting of these operators at the Ramseys' on Xmas night. Maybe it was only Helgoth and the Ramsey(s), and Helgoth's untimely demise helped simplify things for the Ramseys. Maybe the sexual abuse wasn't really related to the murder, but had to be taken into account in the staging to prevent pesky questions from LE about it. Too bad Helgoth's DNA didn't match... that certainly complicated things, didn't it?

BC, are you saying you think Burke might have let Helgoth or Kenady into the house that night? (I hope your reply with be something like, "Ivy, where did you get that ridiculous idea? Are you crazy? OF COURSE I don't think Burke let Helgoth or Kenady into the house that night!")

imo

Ivy said:
BC, are you saying you think Burke might have let Helgoth or Kenady into the house that night? (I hope your reply with be something like, "Ivy, where did you get that ridiculous idea? Are you crazy? OF COURSE I don't think Burke let Helgoth or Kenady into the house that night!")

imo

Ivy,

By networking I mean that by checking out one suspicious person such as Helgoth or Kenady it leads to another name to check out, and another name, and another name. If lucky, it can lead to a connection worth investigating. IOW, you gotta dig where the worms are.

JMO

Did Kenady and Krebs get married yet? - And if not, why not!

"Birds of a feather fly into glass windows and damage their brains together..."

Britt said:
Possibly. What about a drug smuggling operation with the Ramseys? Maybe JonBenet wandered into the wrong place at the wrong time, like say a meeting of these operators at the Ramseys' on Xmas night. Maybe it was only Helgoth and the Ramsey(s), and Helgoth's untimely demise helped simplify things for the Ramseys. Maybe the sexual abuse wasn't really related to the murder, but had to be taken into account in the staging to prevent pesky questions from LE about it. Too bad Helgoth's DNA didn't match... that certainly complicated things, didn't it?

I don't believe the Ramsey parents have a clue what happened to their daughter,they sound "dumb on the subject" because they really are!
Small planes,drugs,I can't say it isn't possible,however,if it is ,I don't think the Ramseys knew.Maybe there was a package slipped in for transport,but I believe Ramsey is an honorable man and would be not aware nor involved. If drugs were involved then I would suggest looking into Access employees not Helgoth.
I do not believe Helgoth killed Jonbenet, because I do believe the dna will solve this case,and if it's not his,he's not the killer.
JMO

Misty,thank you for the info on Kenady,it surely does paint a picture of a "con".
Your idea concerning identity theft may be correct,he certainly ,at age 50,appears to be the kind that would take any open door leading to a fast buck. I ,at this point,think he's after a reward, however, if he is to be taken seriously I would expect him to have some knowledge of this crime that has been known only to the killer. Lord I am rambling,trying to sort this out is difficult,but if his information has a hint of credibility ,it would follow (with my brand of logic) that he does know the killer of Jonbenet,but it's not necessarily Helgoth.
IMO

sissi said:
Misty,thank you for the info on Kenady,it surely does paint a picture of a "con".
Your idea concerning identity theft may be correct,he certainly ,at age 50,appears to be the kind that would take any open door leading to a fast buck. I ,at this point,think he's after a reward, however, if he is to be taken seriously I would expect him to have some knowledge of this crime that has been known only to the killer. Lord I am rambling,trying to sort this out is difficult,but if his information has a hint of credibility ,it would follow (with my brand of logic) that he does know the killer of Jonbenet,but it's not necessarily Helgoth.
IMO

I think Kenady gave everyone what they wanted. He got paid to give "interviews and information". True or not, he gave them information and the Enquirer can legally report it. The information doesn't have to be credible for the tabloids. Kenady doesn't know the killer any more than any of us do.

The RST got some publicity for the Ramsey Innocence Project, Kenady made a few much needed dollars and Mills/Tracey will make money on the crocumentary.

It's so blatant!

In response to the RST's claims that Kenady has not profited from this story

BULL*HIT!

The NE paid HANDSOMELY for this story!

Everyone wants to make a buck from JonBenet's story

I are confuseled. In many of those cases cited above, Kenady was the plaintiff. Doesn't that mean that he was the one making the complaint, ie the victim? Only in those that he was the defendant was he charged with anything. Am I correct here or am I missing something?

Barbara said:
In response to the RST's claims that Kenady has not profited from this story

BULL*HIT!
Is that what they think? Do they believe this is a credible informant who, what, just wants to help? lol

What would they be saying if Kenady were implicating a Ramsey? :) The RST better be careful about legitimizing Kenady... this type of character could just as likely involve a Ramsey in his fantasies. (Uh oh, Kenady's not dead, is he?)

Misty, thanks for posting that.

There are many details that may have been left off in copying,I guess?
I am interested in this one.......Type: Forcible Entry and Detainer Boulder County Details 25 JOHN EDWARD KENADY Defendant

Does this refer to 1996,a forcible entry in Boulder? I would love more details ,Misty, if you have them.
JMO

sissi, even though the article isn't from '96, could this be the info you're interested in?

10/25/2000 Rocky Mountain News article:

Purported Ramsey investigator accused of burglary
Lafayette man charged with entering house to snatch pair of boots

Associated Press

BOULDER — The man who provided the parents of JonBenet Ramsey with purported evidence in their daughter's death has been arrested on burglary charges.

John Edward Kenady, 47, told officers who arrested him that he was investigating the Ramsey case.

Kenady, of Lafayette, last summer provided detectives working for John and Patsy Ramsey with a pair of boots he believed may have left a partial print inside the family's home, possibly by the killer.

Police do not believe the boots are connected to the Ramsey case, but sent them to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation for examination.

Police Chief Mark Beckner said the boots belonged to a former resident of the house Kenady is accused of burglarizing Oct. 10.

Kenady, when arrested, said Boulder police had authorized him to break into the home. Boulder detectives denied the claim.

Kenady also said he feared evidence would be lost because the house was supposed to be demolished. Police suspect Kenady of kicking in a rear door to the home and taking with him three "drafting quality drawings," a $54,000 check and legal papers including a deed of trust.

Diamond jewelry, several watches and money in one bedroom were untouched, according to police reports.

The home is owned by the family of a deceased man, whom the Ramseys' investigators have said may have been involved with the beating and strangulation death of their daughter.

http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/extra/ramsey/1025burg3.shtml

imo

sissi said:
There are many details that may have been left off in copying,I guess?
I am interested in this one.......Type: Forcible Entry and Detainer Boulder County Details 25 JOHN EDWARD KENADY Defendant

Does this refer to 1996,a forcible entry in Boulder? I would love more details ,Misty, if you have them.
JMO

Hi Sissi,
Sorry, I don't have any further details on that one. The restraining orders were issued against members of the "angell" family. I think that's the burglary that Ivy pasted the newspaper blurb on.

Misty said:
I got this information back in February when I heard about the forthcoming documentary and knew the Ramseys needed another scapegoat. Nothing like a DEAD scapegoat -- one who can't sue.

They are relying on information from John Kenady who has an extensive criminal history and had some permanent damage from a head injury from a car accident.

Helgoth killed himself on VALENTINE'S DAY.

At or about the 26th of May 1979 at said county of Boulder in the State of Colorado did commit the crime of sexual assault on a child, in that John Edward Kenady, not the spouse of the victim, (blacked out), did unlawfully and feloniously subject said victim to sexual contact when the victim was at (blacked out) and the actor was at least four years older than the victim, contrary to C.R.S. 1973, 18-3-405, as amended.

Hunter was the DA and signed this affidavit.

He was given 3 years supervised probation and court costs were waived because he was unemployed.

Arrested on 6/10/79 arrest warrant # 51897, bond 10,000 -- by J. Jean Kenady and as a condition shall not have contact with victim in this case or witnesses, entered a plea.
*** Copyright Misty 2004
Thats some good research job and this is all well and good as far as establishing a persons capability and willingness to commit a crime the one in question but can you place him at the scene or show he had some oppurtunity to have committed this crime? It doesnt do a spitwads worth of good to show he "would of" if you can't show he "could of". Just my opinion and thanks for the reseach information. It must have taken you some time. I have spent some serious time in just finding some of these players last names.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back