Caylee Is Not Findable - FACT?

Meagain

Reaction score
“She's going to be one of them that's unfortunately not going to be findable."

Given repeated comments such as this when Caylee is brought up.... i.e.; Caylee was a cold case when LE was called (just 30 days), and now MORE of a cold case. And MANY statements even about a month ago that she won't be found....... Why are these adamant/definitive/repetitive statements being made constantly? Do some, for instance, TES, know something we don't know?

Because Laura Miller's body was found about 1-1/2 YEARS after she went missing. I'm sure many involved also thought she was unfindable after all that time.

Is there a real reason behind the disheartening comments? Inside info? Or is this just too much of a PITA or 'not good' publicity? What is going on here?

I am still hoping this will turn out like the Nina-Hans Reiser trial/case did.

:rose:

Good question. I don't believe that Caylee can't be found. I just believe they haven't looked in the right place to find her. Keep searching...

Yep,I agree,keep searching,you never know....

Giving up is not an option. LP will keep searching and others will join him.

I am disappointed in TM, but not surprised as he has said this before many times in reference to Caylee.

"Not findable" is interesting wording, esp. coming from a man whose daughter was found over a year after missing. We know TM has great sympathy for the victims' families, in general, since he has been there himself. I would think, he would not say "not findable" easily, or without some knowledge that the general public doesn't have. What that could be, I don't know. Is he talking decomposition time (but even with that, at least teeth would be left), or some sort of heinous disposable of a body, that is beyond where I want to let my mind go at this point?

The other thing I can think of is a landfill (where she would be now for 5 months, virtually NO hope of finding her), or digested by an alligator.
In either of those scenarios, TM is correct.
However, in the second instance, there is hope of finding some clothing or something of the sort.
If we remember the case of Lori Hacking, they had GREAT trouble finding any remains of her in the landfill, and she hadn't been in there very long.

There was a similar situation here, of a woman who killed her daughter and put her in a dumpster....she finally confessed some 3 years after the landfill the daughter was taken to was taken out of service (full). There is no way to ever find the body, and the only reason she was convicted was the confession.

I am disappointed in TM, but not surprised as he has said this before many times in reference to Caylee.

I'm not surprised either. :(
I am a HUGE supporter of TES but I have heard too many times that she can't be found and then weeks later that they would search until she was found. I've never understood the back and forth statements about that.

Maybe TM or LE received some info in the last weeks that lets them know
that her body truly is unrecoverable (is that a word??)

I don't know, I hope not.

Guess it's up to LP. I think, no matter what his reasons, that LP is doing an honorable thing. Looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack. Godspeed, LP. :prayer: That sweet baby surely deserves a proper resting place.

I think she is in a landfill and so I agree that she is not findable.

She could be in the landfill. However, she could be in the A fam's literal backyard (behind the home in that wooded area off Suburban Drive).

I think Casey may have thrown little Caylee in a dumpster.

If she did, I hope it was at Amscot and I hope it was caught on camera. That building has multiple surveillance cameras, and we've never seen anything in the docs about them which makes me think they may be a source of sensitive evidence being withheld from the public.

“She's going to be one of them that's unfortunately not going to be findable."

Given repeated comments such as this when Caylee is brought up.... i.e.; Caylee was a cold case when LE was called (just 30 days), and now MORE of a cold case. And MANY statements even about a month ago that she won't be found....... Why are these adamant/definitive/repetitive statements being made constantly? Do some, for instance, TES, know something we don't know?

Because Laura Miller's body was found about 1-1/2 YEARS after she went missing. I'm sure many involved also thought she was unfindable after all that time.

Is there a real reason behind the disheartening comments? Inside info? Or is this just too much of a PITA or 'not good' publicity? What is going on here?

It's hard to hear a comment like that coming from Tim Miller. Who knows what he is thinking, or what he knows.

But...

From what I understand, Tim had no/very little help from LE regarding his daughter's disappearance. They insisted she had run away, when he knew better.

I have always wished that someone like Tone would visit KC and act like he still cares and talk to KC and get her to give him some information. She might do it for him I think if he lays it on thick and leads her to believe that he still cares. I think it makes more sense to try to get her to tell the truth - JB will never let her tell the truth but maybe Tone could get it out of her?:waitasec:

She could be in the landfill. However, she could be in the A fam's literal backyard (behind the home in that wooded area off Suburban Drive).

I have been assured that area has been searched, I really hope so, because it would certainly fit the criteria.... and then the 5 statements, somethings going on there.....

I think Casey may have thrown little Caylee in a dumpster.

If she did, I hope it was at Amscot and I hope it was caught on camera. That building has multiple surveillance cameras, and we've never seen anything in the docs about them which makes me think they may be a source of sensitive evidence being withheld from the public.

I agree....have they checked the apt complex where Tone lived? She did have one of his trash bags in her trunk.....I think she threw Caylee out with the trash....

"Not findable" is interesting wording, esp. coming from a man whose daughter was found over a year after missing. We know TM has great sympathy for the victims' families, in general, since he has been there himself. I would think, he would not say "not findable" easily, or without some knowledge that the general public doesn't have. What that could be, I don't know. Is he talking decomposition time (but even with that, at least teeth would be left), or some sort of heinous disposable of a body, that is beyond where I want to let my mind go at this point?

I think that is extremely interesting wording! I feel TM and MN learned something either from the A's or LE. If it was something they gleaned from the A's I'm sure it wasn't intentional on the A's part. But, that might explain why MN got the heck out as fast as he did! Whatever happened, MN seems to think the world of TM and TES. I'm sure MN saw CA as controlling and uncontrollable. I'm sure he could see the future and it ain't good. I hope and pray we find Caylee and that we (those who have grown to love her after her death) are able to give her the proper "release" she deserves.:praying:

I just don't understand WHY TM would say that. I know he has a lot of other cases he is probably working on and I'm certain more cooperative families, but why say she isn't findable? I guess what I'm saying is, what does he know that we don't know?

I think the term "not findable" is simply lack of a better wording for "unlikely positive outcome from blind searches". TES and other search groups usually work with a much tighter set of circumstances. The dates, areas, and information will point to one specific area of interest. Trying to come up with such a small target from such a grand scale (weeks of "pings", acres of swamps-woods-garbage dumps, and zero credible info from the last person who saw the baby) makes findability highly unlikely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back