MA - Brian Racine for child molestation, Ayer, 2008

believe09

Reaction score
This guy met absolutely every condition of his prior sentences as well as current federal probation. He was just weeks past the end of his federal probation when he assaulted not just a single 8 year old boy, but possibly two other children as well. He was left alone for short periods of time with the children, WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF HIS OWN FAMILY MEMBERS of his history as an SO. He has been through sex offender counseling-

OK WSER's, what is the next step for this guy? He is compulsive. Period. Clearly unable to be cured...what shall we do with him? Clearly release is not an option, although his DA stated that "if it weren't for his record, there would be no reason not to release him on 500.00 bond and a monitoring anklet." (paraphrase) :eek:

http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/ci_11136135?source=rss

This guy met absolutely every condition of his prior sentences as well as current federal probation. He was just weeks past the end of his federal probation when he assaulted not just a single 8 year old boy, but possibly two other children as well. He was left alone for short periods of time with the children, WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF HIS OWN FAMILY MEMBERS of his history as an SO. He has been through sex offender counseling-

OK WSER's, what is the next step for this guy? He is compulsive. Period. Clearly unable to be cured...what shall we do with him? Clearly release is not an option, although his DA stated that "if it weren't for his record, there would be no reason not to release him on 500.00 bond and a monitoring anklet." (paraphrase) :eek:

LWOP and his dumba$$ family members should be charged with facilitating!

Well, I'm of the firm belief that child molesters deserve death the FIRST time they offend....so.....:)

Well, I'm of the firm belief that child molesters deserve death the FIRST time they offend....so.....:)

Amen to that! We should just kill them so they don't reoffend is right; there is no cure for their sickness.
Use a firing squad; it's cheaper than lethal injection..

There seems to be no treatment for these people. I am not a proponent of the death penalty. I do believe that sexual deviants need to be removed from society after thier first conviction.

I think it's too bad that lobotomies don't work in about half the cases because that's what I think should be done to them along with castration.

I have no sympathy for their rights.

In Washington state we can hold them in a "mental facility" for further treatment, or just detention if they refuse treatment, until the experts feel they are not a threat to the public. It has been challenged to our supreme court and upheld at that level. They don't use it often but they do use it. It definitely helps get some of our offenders in treatment as they know if they refuse active treatment during their original sentence they may not ever get out.

I don't personally believe treatment works and would support euthanization honestly, but it is a start.

There seems to be no treatment for these people. I am not a proponent of the death penalty. I do believe that sexual deviants need to be removed from society after thier first conviction.

I think it's too bad that lobotomies don't work in about half the cases because that's what I think should be done to them along with castration.

I have no sympathy for their rights.

From what I've read, there is no cure for these people; therefore, it is up to society to protect our children. Since we cannot afford to warehouse all these offenders, I believe they should be euthanized after the second offense. We cannot, as a society, allow these deviants to continue preying on our children.

Thus far, all any of us (meaning us as a nation) have done is incarcerate and try to treat them. It doesn't work. We need to DO something besides talk. Do any WSers have an idea how that can be done?

Hmm...how about the electric chair with that DA sitting on his lap?
How many more children have to be victimized and slaughtered before it sinks in that predatory sex offenders cannot be reintergrated into society?

"Racine assaulted a 10-year-old boy at the Fitchburg YMCA"

"Racine pleaded guilty in 2003 to possession of child *advertiser censored* and was sentenced to 41 months in a federal prison and another three years probation"

"Dillon received a report on Nov. 19 that a boy told his parents he was abused while the family stayed at Racine's house, Dillon said."

"The boy told the interviewer Racine allegedly abused him several times over a two-week period, starting in early November, Dillon said."

"Racine's adult family members later told Dillon there were a few brief instances during which Racine was alone with the child."
http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com...135?source=rss

They need to start charging parents/guardians for putting their children at risk. Even if homelessness gave them no choice but to live in Racine's home, it doesn't excuse leaving a 9 yo boy alone with a convicted rapist of young boys.

IMO Racine's not the only one in that family with child *advertiser censored* issues. Someone was pretty darn enabling.

I cannot find this individual in the State of Massachusetts DOC site or on RSO site.

I cannot find this individual in the State of Massachusetts DOC site or on RSO site.
That’s concerning. I actually know this family, and unfortunately this is the ”norm” for them. The whole vicious circle and all...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back