2008.07.30 Discuss Jail Visit with George & Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey nancy can we just start them as people want to discuss rather than all at once?

Way too chipper. And when they show her the shirts that Annie had made, she's just like "Oh, tell her thank you." and "Cool." So nonchalant.

DUDE. SHE IS TRYING TO FIND YOUR "KIDNAPPED" child. She took the initiative, even MORE initiative than you have taken, to find your child. It's more than "COOL."

I don't know if I can keep watching these. It's so...disgusting.

Hey nancy can we just start them as people want to discuss rather than all at once?

I'm starting this video now-- I have to plow thru all of these in succession!!-- it's of course cool to close them until you feel they will get traffic :) I just thought I'd put the threads out there for people who are watching them now.

When George first takes the phone to greet Casey, he tries to underscore how much he cares about her and how quiet the house is without Caylee and Casey. Casey says “trust me, I know! What ...has it been— 2 weeks?”

Because she clearly is only thinking about how long it’s been since SHE has been at home. She seems unwilling or unable to understand that George is talking about the void which exists because CAYLEE is gone and Casey is in jail because it’s her fault.

Casey, IMO, enjoys her new status as the "only child" of the house. She loves that she gets Cindy and George to herself now and seems quietly annoyed and anxious to change the subject when Caylee is brought up.

Way too chipper. And when they show her the shirts that Annie had made, she's just like "Oh, tell her thank you." and "Cool." So nonchalant.

DUDE. SHE IS TRYING TO FIND YOUR "KIDNAPPED" child. She took the initiative, even MORE initiative than you have taken, to find your child. It's more than "COOL."

I just clicked off, between the faking and the sloppy sugary dialogue.:sick:

When George first takes the phone to greet Casey, he tries to underscore how much he cares about her and how quiet the house is without Caylee and Casey. Casey says “trust me, I know! What ...has it been— 2 weeks?”

Because she clearly is only thinking about how long it’s been since SHE has been at home. She seems unwilling or unable to understand that George is talking about the void which exists because CAYLEE is gone and Casey is in jail because it’s her fault.

Casey, IMO, enjoys her new status as the "only child" of the house. She loves that she gets Cindy and George to herself now and seems quietly annoyed and anxious to change the subject when Caylee is brought up.

GOOD point.

Okay, Casey says she has had no time to write "the letters" then in the EXACT same conversation she is like yeah, come visit me...because all I'm doing is sitting around, reading, napping"

OMG this is even worse than the previous visit. Casey prattles ON AND ON about her sleep hygiene and all the "uplifting" and "enlightening" experiences she's been having lately.:razz: She sounds like a 9 year old who just returned from her first stay at sleep away camp!!! :razz:George, ps, appears super annoyed and keeps looking away.

George's tactic of guilt tripping KC by continually mentioning Caylee just pisses KC off. He doesn't get it. It's about HER not Caylee!!

Hello! George!! She doesnt care how much you hurt. Or how quiet the house is. All you need to do for her is get her out.

Thats the problem. Until she does stuff for KC, she won't get any props!!

Yeah! And as George stands to model the shirt, Cindy implores Casey "Can you see her???" (meaning CAYLEE) and Casey says nothing about the picture of Caylee or Caylee and instead only answers with "Oh wow-- that's good." and asks Cindy to thank Annie.

It's really quite bothersome to Casey to have to keep talking about Caylee. That pesky topic sure keeps just getting in the way! If these tapes are admitted as evidence at trial, I don't believe there's ANYTHING Baez can do or say to try to convince the jury that Casey loved Caylee.

Oh how WONDERFUL!

She sits around LAUGHING and SMILING and telling little stories for DISTRACTION with the minister, I am just so damn HAPPY for her!!! Isnt that just f'n PEACHY.

I am not coping well with this interview...

And I too am giddy about the opportunity for SHOWERS that court appearances bring! YAAAAY for KC! Showers! YIPPEEEEEEEEE.

If I hear "God, *deep sigh*" followed by a promise that day after day, more and more, KC feels Caylee is getting closer, (wtih more sighing and GIGGLING), I am going to EXPLODE.

Oh how WONDERFUL!

She sits around LAUGHING and SMILING and telling little stories for DISTRACTION with the minister, I am just so damn HAPPY for her!!! Isnt that just f'n PEACHY.

I am not coping well with this interview...

Yeah Casey is REALLY sickening. I'm actually talking to my computer. I think I've said "no one cares" at least 18 times now and I'm only 1/2 -way thru.

Near the end:
Casey: "My face is wet and I can't even wipe myself." *giggles*

wtf.

Yeah Casey is REALLY sickening. I'm actually talking to my computer. I think I've said "no one cares" at least 18 times now and I'm only 1/2 -way thru.

So much has happened. Things keep coming out and I keep saying "it can't get any more INSANE than this."

Well, it has. This TAKES THE CAKE.

It actually takes the ENTIRE BAKERY.

It is like she is at a freakin party that is being thrown for her. She is literally OVERJOYED that people are supporting her and that she has everything she needs, and THIS IS THE STRONGEST SHE HAS EVER BEEN.

The tears are coming across as TEARS OF JOY. Seriously! HAPPY TEARS!!!

The giggling and the laughing and the FOCUS on being happy is just ABSOLUTELY F'D UP and totally beyond anything I could have imagined these interviews would be...

I stupidly thought that she might put on some sort act of sadness and missing Caylee. But no, its all about laughter and joy and turning away the fans from the door.

I am shaken to my core. I now believe she may have somehow dismembered Caylee or something equally as horrible. She is totally, 100% capable.

So much has happened. Things keep coming out and I keep saying "it can get any more INSANE than this."

Well, this TAKES THE CAKE.

It actually takes the ENTIRE BAKERY.

It is like she is at a freakin party that is being thrown for her. She is literally OVERJOYED that people are supporting her and that she has everything she needs, and THIS IS THE STRONGEST SHE HAS EVER BEEN.

The tears are coming across as TEARS OF JOY. Seriously! HAPPY TEARS!!!

The giggling and the laughing and the FOCUS on being happy is just ABSOLUTELY F'D UP and totally beyond anything I could have imagined these interviews would be...

I stupidly thought that she might put on some sort act of sadness and missing Caylee. But no, its all about laughter and joy and turning away the fans from the door.

I am shaken to my core. I now believe she may have somehow dismembered Caylee or something equally as horrible. She is totally, 100% capable.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
I completely agree. I tended to imagine this is how she would act, but I also believed she would at least be smart enough to pretend to have somewhat normal emotions. Casey is a total psychopath (IMO of course). If I were Cindy and George, I would have started vomiting right there. George looks like he's about to.

funny when GA says it gets harder everyday, kc says "trust me, I know, it's weds, it's been 2 weeks" ..........no *advertiser censored*, its been 6 weeks, oh i forgot it is all about kc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak