Ping Map for June 7, 2008 - Discuss that day only

From the Calendar

June 7 Casey is at Ricardo’s almost 100% certain [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1036 Lines 24-25 & Page 1037 Lines 1-5 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf

June 7 Amy H. moves in Ricardo M. sleeps on couch.
Page 1036 Lines 22-25 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf

KC and AH Text Messages 6/7/08

First initials are who received the text message; second initials are who sent the text message

KC AH I heart you.

AH KC 06/07 5:19 AM You know I’m here.. always!

KC AH I hit a guardrail. Thank god I’m OK and I didn’t get a DUI. My car is *advertiser censored**ed. I’ll find out how bad in the morning. I think my nose bleed from the air bag. This bites.

AH KC 06/07 5:19 AM Hunny I’m glad you’re ok! Jesus. That message scared the crap out of me.

AH KC 06/07 5:19 AM Hunny I’m glad you’re ok! Jesus. That message scared the crap out me me. [sent twice]

KC AH Please call and wake me up when you get up. I need to talk. I messed up real bad. I need my friend.

KC AH I love you.

AH KC 06/07 5:20 AM I love you too! I'm glad you’re ok!
KC AH Thanks. Go back to sleep. I’ll talk to you tom. I’m pretty sure I’m fine. I’ll know when I wake up. Hopefully I can fix this tom.

Casey's Online Presence

June 7 Casey's facebook comments to Amy

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 9:04am on June 7th, 2008
i'm so glad you're ok! seriously, you scared the life right out of me! i love you girl.

Cindy at beach

Cindy interview pt 1

June 7 Casey came over to Ricardo M.’s at 11:00PM with Caylee [232 N Glenwood Ave
Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1288 Lines 9-10 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Caylee and Casey stay at Ricardo's (LE interview with Ricardo pg 10 lines 6-18). Ricardo states that they left early morning on the 8th.

I've found this thread for June 7 ping maps, but can't find any more detailed analysis of KC's likely movements on this day. Does anyone know if there's been any further work on tracking her locations for June 7? I'm particularly interested in PM movements. TIA. :)

Is Ping 6 accurate?
Ping 6 at 5:06 am just north of the airport and in the immediate vicinity of the Amerisuites Hotel where a tipster said her say Casey on the June15-18 in the early morning hours pacing in the hotel parking lot and is on the June15-18 thread.

I've found this thread for June 7 ping maps, but can't find any more detailed analysis of KC's likely movements on this day. Does anyone know if there's been any further work on tracking her locations for June 7? I'm particularly interested in PM movements. TIA. :)

Did you look at Georgia PI's ping map in the first post of this thread? That should give you all you need to see where Casey was that day/evening.

Georgia PI did an incredible amount of work plotting all the pings! As did BJB, JWG and everyone else who pulled together all the statistics!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you both, nyvictoria and JBean for your responses. :)

I was thinking more on the lines of the sort of further in-depth analysis that I've seen for some of the other key dates, e.g. tying together the phone calls and texts/travelling times between cell towers/ping data/info. from testimony in the case etc. to get a clearer picture of events. I just hoped that someone very clever had had a go at this date as well, 'cos I'm a big dumbo with anything remotely technical! :eek:

Thank you both, nyvictoria and JBean for your responses. :)

I was thinking more on the lines of the sort of further in-depth analysis that I've seen for some of the other key dates, e.g. tying together the phone calls and texts/travelling times between cell towers/ping data/info. from testimony in the case etc. to get a clearer picture of events. I just hoped that someone very clever had had a go at this date as well, 'cos I'm a big dumbo with anything remotely technical! :eek:
Just plug anything you know for sure into the calendar.

Is Ping 6 accurate?
Ping 6 at 5:06 am just north of the airport and in the immediate vicinity of the Amerisuites Hotel where a tipster said her say Casey on the June15-18 in the early morning hours pacing in the hotel parking lot and is on the June15-18 thread.

As far as the 5AM pings being just north of the airport being accurate...yes...they are.

Casey was out all night. First @ Fusian....then, back to Tony's apt. 'til ~4:30AM.

She took a curious route home going going by the airport as described above.

She slept for ~3 hrs that morning @ G&C's.

...spent the day @ G&C's until ~2:30PM, when she went back to Tony's apt. until ~8:40PM.

After ~8:40PM she headed toward Ric & Amy's and was in that area for the balance of the evening.

Stayed @ Ric & Amy's until ~Noon the following day, 6/8.

Sooo....if Casey had Caylee with her when she showed up @ Ric's...it was after she'd been @ Tony's for ~6hrs. IIRC, Tony indicated he'd seen Caylee on ~6/2 @ the pool party. I don't recall him commenting on this 6/7 date...perhaps the date of the possible-cell-phone-photo of Caylee in which she appears to be watching a computer monitor or something similar. :confused:

Of course, one could speculate 'bout Ric stating they 'showed up' 'round 11pm and it being 'cause Casey had done something nefarious w/ Caylee and recovery time was necessary in order to make an acceptable appearance upon arrival. :confused:

As far as the 5AM pings being just north of the airport being accurate...yes...they are.

Casey was out all night. First @ Fusian....then, back to Tony's apt. 'til ~4:30AM.

...spent the day @ G&C's until ~2:30PM, when she went back to Tony's apt. until ~8:40PM.

After ~8:40PM she headed toward Ric & Amy's and was in that area for the balance of the evening.

Sooo....if Casey had Caylee with her when she showed up @ Ric's...it was after she'd been @ Tony's for ~6hrs. IIRC, Tony indicated he'd seen Caylee on ~6/2 @ the pool party. I don't recall him commenting on this 6/7 date...perhaps the date of the possible-cell-phone-photo of Caylee in which she appears to be watching a computer monitor or something similar. :confused:

Of course, one could speculate 'bout Ric stating they 'showed up' 'round 11pm and it being 'cause Casey had done something nefarious w/ Caylee and recovery time was necessary in order to make an acceptable appearance upon arrival. :confused:

Thanks BJB, for making sense of it all for us, as always! :)

So....there's no indication that KC returned home between being at TL's and then RM's?

Also, what's your thinking behind your last paragraph? I'm curious! :waitasec:

Thanks BJB, for making sense of it all for us, as always! :)

So....there's no indication that KC returned home between being at TL's and then RM's?

Also, what's your thinking behind your last paragraph? I'm curious! :waitasec:

...always on the look-out for any signs that Casey may have developed an m.o. of sedating Caylee. One could consider this as a candidate...:waitasec:...albeit w/o much evidence...just a situation to scrutinize a bit.

...always on the look-out for any signs that Casey may have developed an m.o. of sedating Caylee. One could consider this as a candidate...:waitasec:...albeit w/o much evidence...just a situation to scrutinize a bit.

Got you! :sleuth:

Thanks Bond
Yes, I did notice the curious route.
There are many hotels, more than a dozen in the immediate vicinity of the cell tower/Ping 5, at first I thought did she drop someone off at a hotel.

I think she was also texting Amy around 5am.

Yes, I also found it curious about showing up with Caylee at 11pm?
Was this the sleepover that RM said he woke up and Caylee was gone with Casey saying she took her home?

I'm copying this over from the potential fight thread at Bond's wise suggestion. The original can be deleted if it is just taking up space there.

Casey has to wind down at some point even though she can drive with only 4 hours of sleep on most nights. She wouldn't take the long way home without a reason after being up this many hours, IMO. Assuming she is half way between Colonial and Lake Underhill on Semoran at 4:30 am, I think she may have been headed to Conway and went to Sawgrass. If she went straight home, after leaving Sawgrass she would have taken Gatlin, Dixie Belle, Pershing, Goldenrod, Quail Pond, jogging around, hitting Anthony Lane (probably one of her favorites) along the way, to get home. but she wouldn't have hit that tower at 5:04am. So far she is only about 11 minutes from the last ping.

There is a McDonalds on the corner of Conway and Hoffner, hours 5am-2am. If she went there after, she would likely take Hoffner home and would ping this tower at 5:04. There is a 24/7 McDonald's at 1505 S Semoran too but if she was headed to Sawgrass she might wait till after to pick up food. She potentially has until 5:19 to get past Hoffner and Semoran where the next tower will pick up her phone. This is 49 minutes total. This is much to much time to simply stop by McDonalds. It would take maybe 6 minutes to make the short trip from Sawgrass to Mcdonalds because she'd have to head north, then Uturn. It takes 16 minutes to drive from McD to home, taking Gatlin, jogging back, hitting Anthony lane (likely her favorite road) on the way.

I'm speculating that she went to Sawgrass, then McD's at Hoffner where the cell pinged at the Semoran-Beechline tower at 5:04 while waiting for her biscuits, fresh out of the oven. 35 minutes- 11 for the drive to Sawgrass leaves 24 minutes to kill, too much to simply be thinking of going to Rico's then changing her mind, wasting gas. I think she brought breakfast home for the family after doing something at Sawgrass. If she was setting at the drive thru at 5:04 she still had more than enough time to get home or near for the next ping. She would likely take the route mentioned above and the trip takes 16 minutes, the next ping being at 5:19, 15 minutes later. Ok, I have to give her credit for speeding enough over Google Earth's timing to shorten the trip by one minute, not unreasonable.

Again, she had communications with her mother or father earlier and I think there is a good chance she is bringing them breakfast which doesn't fit with a fight on the 7th, probably even the 8th. Both parents were off from work and if she wanted to dump her daughter on them she could have just stayed away. Maybe right after Casey uploaded the flag party pics is a more likely time.

My final point that ties in here is that Conway is the plaza she got busted for going through without paying a toll on June 8 at 7:02pm. She was headed East bound and got off at Conway. This is the Sawgrass road and only goes South, toward Sawgrass, from the toll road. She was texting at the same moment she ran this toll. It's apparently hard for her to do three things at once well. IF she was again headed to Sawgrass, about the time she would have gotten there she stops her texts to Tony and Amy to direct her attention to Rico. This again brings to mind the fact that he has a Zan, Jennifer, Jen, etc in his cell memory. No, I'm not trying to put anyone under the bus, just get to the facts. Something interests her on Conway and she isn't texting or calling her Sawgrass friends or fighting with her mom at this point.

There is something on Conway that has her attention before June 16.

Drug Dealer? Cant wait to find out the results of her drug test that Im hoping they did right off the bat when she was arrested!!

FWIW...

In brief, it appears to me

@ 4:25AM..as soon as Casey left Tony's she was looking for options NOT to go home.

@ 4:28-4:29AM...after some parting texts w/ Tony, first she called Jesse, but, was unsuccessful. Given the unsettled relationship w/ Ricardo...Jesse was a preferred option IMHO, hence, the first calls.

@ 4:30AM she called Ricardo as she passed Amscot (goes from one corner of the tower to another in the direction of G&C's) and had a 13minute conversation w/ him.

...perhaps as they talked Casey soooo wanted to go anywhere but home that she turned west onto Pershing or Hoffner in order to head toward Rics. It does appear that Casey stalled in this area...stopping for breakfast @ the drive-through seems perfectly normal after a night out. Whatever the conversation w/ Ricardo was, it ended with Casey heading back toward G&C's after just a few minutes ~10-15mins of stall...enough time to eat...sure.

@5:06AM Casey is essentially @ G&C's.

Doing the math:
Typical trip from Tony's to G&C's ~23mins
This trip ~41mins
Stall of ~18mins​

Casey's movements between the towers stall at the time of her 13minute conversation w/ Ricardo. Since it appears she may have been negotiating about whether or not she could come over...it would make sense for her to stop before going too far from G&C's since she had already headed that way.

She could have wanted something from Ric or one of his friends ? And he didnt have anything and it was so late so she went home...IDK..I know her friends all said she never did use drugs and I dont think she did until maybe recently with the newer crowd,Ric or TL..IDK...but that can explain her behavior leading up to all this..Trust me when people are up that late,,they most likely arent drinking they are doing a whole lot of other "stuff"..Sometimes things get low and you run out to get more etcc...I think all her friends are totally innocent as far as Caylee is concerned,however I cant believe with all this clubbing etc,,there was NO drug use among the entire crowd..LE asked about ex, etc..I always wondered if that was because she tested positive for something other than weed.

June 9th she was texting with Amy @ 5am, how does she function on so little sleep.What is she doing to stay up all night?

FWIW...

In brief, it appears to me

@ 4:25AM..as soon as Casey left Tony's she was looking for options NOT to go home.

@ 4:28-4:29AM...after some parting texts w/ Tony, first she called Jesse, but, was unsuccessful. Given the unsettled relationship w/ Ricardo...Jesse was a preferred option IMHO, hence, the first calls.

@ 4:30AM she called Ricardo as she passed Amscot (goes from one corner of the tower to another in the direction of G&C's) and had a 13minute conversation w/ him.

...perhaps as they talked Casey soooo wanted to go anywhere but home that she turned west onto Pershing or Hoffner in order to head toward Rics. It does appear that Casey stalled in this area...stopping for breakfast @ the drive-through seems perfectly normal after a night out. Whatever the conversation w/ Ricardo was, it ended with Casey heading back toward G&C's after just a few minutes ~10-15mins of stall...enough time to eat...sure.

@5:06AM Casey is essentially @ G&C's.

Doing the math:
Typical trip from Tony's to G&C's ~23mins
This trip ~41mins
Stall of ~18mins​

Casey's movements between the towers stall at the time of her 13minute conversation w/ Ricardo. Since it appears she may have been negotiating about whether or not she could come over...it would make sense for her to stop before going too far from G&C's since she had already headed that way.

There's only one problem with this scenario, Bond. Rico wanted her whether she was dating Tony or not, quite common, actually, for a guy. He wouldn't turn her away for any reason. Now, this could work if Casey knew going there would require intimacy and she wanted to avoid that, becoming interested in Tony and not being comfortable being actively involved with two men, intimately, at the same time.

Isn't this the night that ID (Exit13) says he saw KC and met TL at the UFC fight? (Exit13 thread, Post 180, 9/21/08).

If so, how does that fit with everything else? Why isn't this activity listed here?

I thought Fusion was Friday nights. Did they have Fusion Saturdays too?

This was the day GA and CA went to the beach w/o Caylee they say.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back