George/Lexus & Casey's Contact Pattern

BondJamesBond

Blunt Instrument
Reaction score
Mods: This will ultimately end up in the Sticky forum. Please let it remain in the main forum for some broad feedback before moving. TIA!

OK...I started to post a thread asking for help to definitively nail down who Casey was contacting @ Lexus. It has been widely speculated that it was George. So, before launching a new thread to simply confirm it, I thought I'd look one more time to see if there was anything in the pattern to help...

For the entire period of 6/1 through 7/16 the following represents all of the Casey<=>George cell contact (see note below) IF George, in fact, was who Casey was contacting @ Lexus.

What I noticed for the first time has me falling off my chair...

Date DOW Time Type From: To: Dur (min)
6/16/08 MON 3:04:06 PM INCOMING CALL George A. (Cell) Casey A. 0.4
6/16/08 MON 4:10:41 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 0.6
6/16/08 MON 4:14:48 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 1.6
6/17/08 TUE 2:12:56 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 2.5
6/18/08 WED 12:33:17 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 0.9
6/18/08 WED 12:36:08 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. George A. (Cell) 0.0
6/18/08 WED 12:36:31 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. George A. (Cell) 0.1
6/18/08 WED 4:13:26 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 1.4
6/19/08 THU 4:20:20 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 2.1
6/20/08 FRI 1:51:19 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 0.2
6/20/08 FRI 2:54:38 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 5.4
6/24/08 TUE 11:20:01 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 6.2
6/24/08 TUE 2:48:20 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 0.6
6/25/08 WED 12:52:46 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 0.9
6/25/08 WED 1:36:41 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 0.8
6/25/08 WED 2:13:01 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 4.8
6/25/08 WED 2:18:03 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 0.0
7/8/08 TUE 9:05:31 AM INCOMING CALL George A. (Cell) Casey A. 5.5

Also note that the Lexus Dealership is located 1.2 miles from Tony's Apt.

Note: Since calls from the Anthony home cannot be directly attributed to George or Cindy, they are not shown here. To be clear, since it appears George was home during the day when Cindy would be @ work, the primary contact between Casey & George may have been via the Anthony home phone or direct contact when Casey was @ home. A closer look @ calls to the Anthony home during Cindy's normal working hours may shed more light. Still, I couldn't sit on this observation...

Can anyone confirm the Lexus Dealership connection w/ George? If anyone else looking @ the cell information can find errors in mine I would humbly accept the correction

6/24 falling off your chair?

Because that would be right around the same time that Casey was having the confrontation with George on the Anthony driveway about gas cans.

If someone familiar w/ Cindy's vacation dates posts them, I will filter out those dates and look @ the contact pattern Anthony Home<=>Casey's Cell between, say, 9AM-3PM, which should be attributable to George<=>Casey.

What about the idea she was just calling the dealership to see if he was at work or not, so she could sneak into the house?

Because that would be right around the same time that Casey was having the confrontation with George on the Anthony driveway about gas cans.

That was the first date my eyes went to. Ditto :eek:

I think the info about George's employment MAY be retrieved from that first bond hearing. I got the distinct impression, he was emplyed there also. I will try to track this down.

We really don't know if this has to do anything about GA, IMO. It's funny these calls start right when Caylee was last seen. Maybe since all of KC car trouble she was trying to get a new, nicer car so she could drive out to Cali and never come back. It would have been easy for her to scam the money for a down payment and then leave and then she would basically have the car and no one could find her.

Bond,

What are you trying to get at?

What about the idea she was just calling the dealership to see if he was at work or not, so she could sneak into the house?

So...first...can we establish that George, indeed, was who she was contacting (or attempting to) @ Lexus.

I thought that the calls to the Lexus dealership were to one of her friends that worked there. Was George the security guard there? If so, I can't see the Lexus dealership allowing a security guard from a company that they pay to provide security to receive private phone calls on the dealership phone line. Also, I thought that George was unemployed until the day that KC was found by her mother at TA's.

I thought that the calls to the Lexus dealership were to one of her friends that worked there. Was George the security guard there? If so, I can't see the Lexus dealership allowing a security guard from a company that they pay to provide security to receive private phone calls on the dealership phone line.

they may have a phone line that goes directly to security and is not used for the whole dealership.

How far is the dealership from the Anthony home? That should tell something. That may give a clue for the 24th.

I think she was checking up to see if he was home or not. GA may have got suspicious, drove home..put his car in the garage closed to make it appear no one home.... BHAM, kc shows up and gets caught by GA.

So are you thinking GA was doing security at the Lexus dealership? I have never, personally, seen any security officers at a Lexus dealership or any dealership. Also, CA drives a Toyota which anyone with a Toyota can take their vehicle to a Lexus dealership for maintenance and vice versa. I was told that when I purchased my '08 Camry last X-mas. Maybe CA car was used in some part of the crime and KC didn't want it to go to the Toyota dealership in case someone called her parents so she took it there.

MOO

I thought that the calls to the Lexus dealership were to one of her friends that worked there. Was George the security guard there? If so, I can't see the Lexus dealership allowing a security guard from a company that they pay to provide security to receive private phone calls on the dealership phone line.

I was just going to say that too - maybe he was selling Lexus'? I worked for a car dealership (actually the regional office) tho with the dealerships you could check out a car for a weekend or week, drive it and return it - we did that at the regional office - family could use that priviledge also - If George was employed with Lexus, Casey could have been trying to get a car - drive it to CA be done with it and disappear - if he was a security guard, I agree why was he using the dealership phones? The security guards aren't usually stationed inside, they are in service or in a seperate building next door - the guards usually are in a few of the dealerships at a time (like dealership rows)

There were no calls from June 1 through June 15. There were no calls after July 8. All of the calls were made in one week. On the 18th she seems desparate to get a hold of him.??????

Annie D, who kc used to visit at her work...was working at Don Reid Ford. Now, there is a possibility that she changed jobs.

But I think GA was who she was callilng, based on the flurry of calls made at 3:00 on June 16th. "Flurry" was.... mom work mom cell, dad worrk (?)...., dad cell. There appears to be a pattern on the 16th

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back