WFTV Live Coverage - Link and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laneymae

The truth will set you free - oops not in this cas
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mods, can we keep this thread here for today only to discuss what is happening live? Live feeds and updated info as it happens, and covers more than just the skeletal remains being found.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18252959/index.html

Channel 9 is covering this live.

Talking now about Casey and her access to this info. Casey knew before Baez arrived at the jail today.

I have the Fox Orlando live feed on. They just reported that Cindy and George have retained a new attorney, they have landed and are reported to be on their way to the sheriff's department.

They reported they have no information leading them to believe the As are to be charged with anything but were speculating a bit because of the new attorney and the report they were going to the SD.

Thank you for this thread. I have 4 feeds.

Michelle B. has told the Fox reporter the A's won't be allowed back into their home for at least 48 hours because of the search warrants being executed.

Judge N. is saying the government has the right to keep the family out of the home, but 48 hours is a bit long.

Don't know if this is new - haven't been able to follow much today. Reporter says the duct tape on the skull was around the mouth area. My God.

He's also speculating that the body was put there by someone other than Casey because it wasn't found when the area was searched. (I know one of the written news reports said it would have been easy to miss the bag in earlier searches.)

Reporter says the man who found the bag said the duct tape was around the mouth area of the skull. My God. :>(

TM says the bag wasn't buried, was washed to where it was found by flooding in that area.

Belich says clothes found also? I keep gleaning there is other evidence in the bag. A lot?

Oy, I've been watching the live feed also. I couldn't get on here earlier, so I was glad to have that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong