"G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand?

Guilty V Not Guilty & What Level

• Guilty 1st Degree Murder - Totally Premeditated

Votes: 530 79.3%
  • Guilty 2cnd Degree Murder

Votes: 58 8.7%
  • Guilty Manslaughter - Not premeditated but during a Rage attack or a snapped moment

Votes: 61 9.1%
  • Not Guilty - Complete Accident

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • Completely Innocent

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mermaid

Reaction score
There are a few similarities between this case and the Scott Peterson case. Number one that comes to mind is Scott making "flirtinis" and laughing at the vigil, then we have Casey partying her hot little buns off just days after her daughter is "kidnapped" by a nanny. Notice the difference between Casey and Natalee Holloway's mom. :mad:

But my question is, remember in the Peterson days, there were tumultuous online riots between the "Guilties" and the "Not Guilties"; (I myself was a "G"). Do we have that here in this case?

Anyone here an "NG", or do we all believe that Casey did it?

I think there will be plenty of NG's.

LOL I thought the title of this thread referred to Greta vs Nancy G. duh!

I'm a G myself, but the NG's are well represented here.

LOL I thought the title of this thread referred to Greta vs Nancy G. duh!

I'm a G myself, but the NG's are well represented here.

Bessie, don't feel alone there..lol I thought that too when I first read the thread.

Not Guilty. The presumption of innocence prevails. Moreover, assuming the body is Caylee, without a cause of death or mechanics of death, we know of no new evidence that would support either manslaughter or premeditated murder.

GRETA...I mean GUILTY...100% ...Slam Dunk - "Put a fork in her, she's DONE!"

Not Guilty. The presumption of innocence prevails. Moreover, assuming the body is Caylee, without a cause of death or mechanics of death, we know of no new evidence that would support either manslaughter or premeditated murder.

I think the slightest possibility that Caylee could be alive would have influenced some jurors. Removing that element from the prosecutions burden is huge.
In a way, I think the playing field has been leveled in that the prosecution will now only have to argue what happened,not IF it happened.
The case will not be involve whether Caylee is dead or not and if KC killed her, but only IF KC killed her.
I will be curious to see if Dr G can come up with any clues that will give us a cause of death. the duct tape on the mouth really bothers me.

G G G G G G G - no question, no doubts. Premeditated.

All I can think of is the controversy surrounding the tape on Baby Conner's neck in the Laci case. i wonder if this duct tape will provide similar controversy.

Duct tape over her mouth could be post mordem, perhaps to contain fluids. Or to maintain some stupid kidnapping theory.

Guilty.

I think computer forensics will prove Casey plotted out her dirty deed months in advance online.

Phyical evidence will tie Casey in with disposing of the body. (fingerprints, lint from the Anthony home, lint from Tony's apartment, one of Casey's hairs, dirt from the Ant backyard?????)

Since Casey didn't make a deal, I think there is a possibility Caylee's body has evidence of trauma (cracked skull, broken bones) that will help establish the cause of death.

She was so lazy and careless, she may have thrown the duct tape into her car trunk and left it there. I think the evidence will be overwhelming. Casey wasn't a good liar or criminal.

The only thing Casey had going for her is that some people find it hard to believe a mom could deliberately kill her child. But if the prosecutors prove this "mom" dumped Caylee naked wrapped in a trashbag, I think Casey loses even the "mother" advantage.

IMO

I'll reserve judgment until I hear all the evidence.

But in my gut...my gut tells me she's guilty lol Absolutely. lol

All I can think of is the controversy surrounding the tape on Baby Conner's neck in the Laci case. i wonder if this duct tape will provide similar controversy.

Important differences between the two Beanie. With Conner, it was simply ocean debris that tangle around him. This duck tape was intentional and probably holds some strong evidence.

I think she is very guilty of this and I think the evidence is going to prove it.

imoo

Important differences between the two Beanie. With Conner, it was simply ocean debris that tangle around him. This duck tape was intentional and probably holds some strong evidence.
Hahaha that's what I mean. there are those that do not think that was debris and that it was intentional.
I don;t think the controversy will be so much if it was intentional as much as what was it's intended purpose.

I have yet to see any evidence that would convince me (if I were a juror) that KC is guilty of the actual charges laid against her, i.e. 1st degree murder or aggravated manslaughter. Until I do, I will reserve judgement.

One thing I am sure of, is that it is a good job that civilised societies such as ours have a legal system that affords a presumption of innocence and a right to a fair trial. The lynch mob mentality I have witnessed on various blogs and forums (including this one) is truly frightening, IMO!

I do not deny for one minute that any unnecessary loss of life is a tragedy, particularly when it is an innocent child, but I am still appalled at the sheer number of people who appear to have already decided KC is deserving of the death penalty before she has been proven guilty of any crime that would warrant it!

If she has wilfully or recklessly caused the death of her child then she will deserve the punishment she receives. At the moment however, she is, and should be, presumed innocent of those acts.

GUILTY.......especially when KC NEEDED a sedative when she heard the news before JB could be with her!!

I'll never forget Dobber the search dog tracking Laci all the way out to the end of the pier and staring out into the water. I wish some dog like this had been used to track Caylee. I think there is going to be so much evidence that everyone will know how she died and there won't be any NG's in this case. I can only remember one or two NG's in the Peterson case though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend