All things Meter Reader UPDATE: No Reward

Balthazar

Reaction score
I just want to recognize the individual who found the remains that are most likely Caylee's and express my appreciation to him for making this find and reporting it. I'm sure he is feeling shaken and sad tonight, but I want him to know that he is a real American hero.

Dear Sir:

I am very thankful that you had to pee. And I hope your name is no Sheppard because that would just be too weird.

Seriously though. You handled it fabulously calling 911 right off and not contacting media.

Yes sir! Thank you for having to pee!!!!

and I am so sorry that you had to experience what must have been an absolutely horrible realization. I am sorry for how it will haunt you but be sure that millions of grateful Americans and Websleuthers will have their thoughts with you. Bless you sir.

Dear Sir:

I am very thankful that you had to pee. And I hope your name is no Sheppard because that would just be too weird.

Seriously though. You handled it fabulously calling 911 right off and not contacting media.

I had joked earlier asking if he was of German descent and if he owned any sheep.

But in all seriousness..

Thank you for being decent in taking yourself into the brush to do your business and thank you for being curious about the bag and more importantly

Thank You for being a caring,compassionate human being and doing the right thing by notifying the authorities

Yes sir! Thank you for having to pee!!!!

and I am so sorry that you had to experience what must have been an absolutely horrible realization. I am sorry for how it will haunt you but be sure that millions of grateful Americans and Websleuthers will have their thoughts with you. Bless you sir.

I agree- you have to find humor wherever you can in this case. I'm glad the meter reader had to take a nature pee. I for one, am glad that this man answered nature's call in nature. (Do all men like to "nature pee" btw? An ex of mine would not even consider a house if he could not "pee freely" in the bkyd. I'm sorry-- that was an over-share).

I'm also sorry this man will have that horrific vision of a child's skull but glad that Caylee at last may be put to rest.

OK--Shiny shirt is on now-- let's hope WS server holds up! I keep getting kicked off!

I hope he gets some type of reward too. He didn't have to kick the bag or pick it up, but he did! This changes everything. Imagine the trial without a body!

I agree he should get a reward, but I doubt he would take it. I am sure that he is just glad he was at the right place at the right time. I thank him so much for checking the bag, and yes, for peeing in the woods. Who would've thought?

I agree! Thank you for bringing many of us some bit of closure, and allowing Caylee a proper burial place!

PLEASE give that hero the/any reward money!! In this economy, he could be one of the zillions out there on the brink of losing their home, etc!!! NG, pay him BIG to come on your show, People Mag - pay him big! TV, movie deal, book deal, I say give it to him - and do it right away to deny related "OTHERS" from making the $$$ to add to the big bucks they have made off of this tragedy!!

I have a feeling a hero like this man would most likely do something with at least some of the money to help missing children - have the "others" who have made money off of this donated anything to missing children???! I think not.

When I think about that meter reader, I think about the time he spent from the terrorizing discovery, to the time LE arrived. Think about it. There he is, alone in the brush with skeletal remains, most likely from one of the biggest cases of it's time. From the time of the discovery, until the time LE arrives, I would think this man felt very alone, very upset. I would guess the silence, there in the wooded area, was deafening.

Thank you, Sir, for being inquisitive enough to check the bag and for calling LE asap. We are all so very grateful.

And, oh yeah, give him the reward money.

Dear Sir:

Yep, I too am glad he did not stand there for 20 minutes and watch the bag, call a Crime Tip Line, or take pictures with his cell phone.

This is not rocket science, this is not your fifteen minutes of fame.

This is a dead child that the nation has been looking for...five months long.

Thank you sir, today, you are my hero.

God tapped you on the shoulder today my friend. Everyone is here to serve a purpose, and you sir ...have served yours. Please find a sense of peace thru all this madness, adn you know you have done a decent and humane thing today.

I am so thankful that for the first time, an apparently intelligent person came upon something that needed to be investigated. And to think, he was smart enough and caring enough to dial 911. Not a tip line. Not the Anthonys. Just 911.

Sir, you have my deepest appreciation and thanks. You are a hero to the world.

ETA: Oh, yeah, give the man the money!

I wonder if he peed first, or found the bag first...

Hero is a bit strong of a word, alert & inquisitive maybe, but not really a hero.

Yes...thank you so much!!!! We are all so very very grateful that this will allow little Caylee to be laid to rest.

Thank YOU ~~~ Mr Meter Reader ! ! !
You were indeed ...... Used by ALMIGHTY GOD.... Today ~! ! !

I am praying for you... and your family... and your peace of mind.
I know that this was most shocking for you.... I know that
you have probably passed by the Anthony's home and seen the
poster for missing Little Angel C A Y L E E MARIE and I know
that what transpired today....
was............indeed GOD's Will and the way to the
TRUTH & JUSTICE for Little ANGEL CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY >

Thank You !
God Bless !
jjgram

GOD WILL NEVER LEAD YOU........... WHERE * H I S * GRACE
CANNOT KEEP YOU !!!!! HE IS HOLDING YOU IN HIS ARMS !!!
( < 8

For just over 3 years I worked as a meter reader for a local utility company in my area. The job can suck... esp. on rainy dreary days.. there is lots of walking involved as there is much territory to cover. I can understand why he would go so far into the woods to relieve hisself. I am a female and have done it many times myself. I have been in areas where I had to be on watch for my safety as I am sure he was today given the discription of the area I have gotten.... God Bless Him!!!!!

What this man is going through today is horrible to say the least.. I am sure he is greiving just like we all are..... and he has seen images that will never leave him.

He is in my prayers... along with the A family.... maybe everyone involved can dome to terms with the reality of this case.

God be with each and everyone!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back